You Like Him MPOV

Lies

 

 

The sun shinned through the curtains of my window as I rolled away from the light. Gah! Everything here wakes me up early, I looked at the clock it was 12 noon, hmm not so early. I didn’t realize I was still rolling on the bed when…*thump*

 

“Oww” I groaned crawling out of my room, rubbing my head.

“Amaya what are you doing down there?” a voice asked, it was Tyler.

I looked up and seen him sitting on the couch.

“I fell” I mumbled as I crawled over the couch.

“Someone had a long night” Kori sang coming from the kitchen.

“Tell me about” I muttered staying on the floor stretching out.

“So what happened where did you guys go?” she asked as she sat down next to me.

“We went to Cheonggye stream” I said.

“A stream?” she asked.

“Yeah a stream that runs in the middle of Seoul” I said smiling.

“Well what did you guys do?” Tyler asked.

“We walked around some and watched the lights” I said as I closed my eyes.

I drifted off into last night not even noticing that Tyler and Kori were staring at me.

Last night was so amazing. When the lanterns and lit up the night sky I was awed. So many colors shining above our head and into the water made everything perfect. Who knew Taeyang would plan something that spectacular.

I started to tear up a little last night too. When YoungBae told me why he had taken me there, I couldn’t help but cry. That memory of my dad and I that he tried to remake made me really happy and sad at the same time but I loved it. Love it because he made it our night, loved it because I was with him, loved….

“You like him don’t you?” Kori asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Kori, Tyler was gone.

“Where’s…”

“Tyler left he said he didn’t want to see you fan girling over Taeyang” she laughed.

“I was not fan girling over him just…” I trailed off.

“Thinking about him…so if you think about him then you must like him” she smirked.

“Kori!” I groaned.

“What?” she asked innocently.”So do you!”

“Maybe” I shrugged.

“Maybe! What do you mean maybe? It’s obvious to tell you two like each other” she exclaimed.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, I mean you guys spend the most time with each other” she said.

“Well that doesn’t mean anything he’s like my mentor, we’re supposed to hang out” I pointed out.

“But Seungri told me you and him almost…”

“Kori!” I shouted loud.

“Kissed” she giggled.

“Ahh” I screamed.

“So you kissed!’ she squealed.

“No, we didn’t” I said trying to calm her down.

“But if you like him then…”

“I said maybe I like him” I said rolling my eyes knowing I really liked him. “Anyway what about you and Seungri?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“What about him?” she asked getting quiet.

“Ohhh, you like him” I teased.

“No, why would you think that?” she protested her cheeks turning pink.

“Because you just blushed” I sang.”You like Seungri” I sang getting up and dancing around the room.

She pouted then smiled as she got up and danced with me.

“You like Taeyang” she sang back.

Went back and forth like that for at least 10 minutes until we got tired. We plopped down on the couch out of breath from jumping.

“You like him!” we both sang loudly and unison as we laughed.

 

A/N: Silly non need chapter, I know once again I’ve done this to you guys. I think this will be the last non needed chapter for a while^^ so yay! Kori likes Seungri hmm go maknae! Anyway I’m going to fast forward the story to a week later so we can start getting to the drama! Thanks for reading and subscribing:)  Seeya!