A YG Welcome MPOV

Lies

 

We landed in Seoul after what seemed like hours on the plane. We walked through the airport for a while then Tyler left me to go and find our YG driver.

As I stood there waiting for Tyler to come back my mind began to race with many thoughts of my last visit here. I tried to breathe and slow my thought but I couldn’t, this airport brought back too many memories.

[flashback]

I ran through the airport doors panting for air. I stopped and tried to catch my breath as I looked around for help. I was in a rush, I needed to get out of here, out of Seoul, out of Korea, but there was no one at the front desk. Ugh, where is everyone at? My mother would be awake any minute and when she finds I’m not in my room she’ll come here.

I ran over to the security desk and banged on the desk. No one came out, what were they doing in there…sleeping? I started running again when I hit something and I fell.

“Ouch” I mumbled.

“I’m sorry, are you okay?” a women’s voice asked holding her hand out.

“I guess” I said taking her hand as she helped me up.

“What’s the big hurry?” she asked smiling when I was finally on two feet.

“I need to find someone who works here…I need help” I said panting a little, all that running was starting to catch up to me again.

“I work here, are you lost? Where are your parents? Let’s go to the help center” she said pulling my arm.

“No no no!” I said stopping her.”I’m not lost, well I kinda am…” she gave me no time to talk before she cut in.

“Well than let’s go and call your parents” she said tugging on my arm again.

“No! I’m lost because I can’t find my flight to America” I said stopping her from pulling me. She stopped and turned to me.

“America?” she questioned.

“Neh” I said shaking my head.

“How old are you?”

“I’m 17”

“17 huh, where’s your parents don’t they know America is too far from here to have you travel alone?” she asked looking at me as though she didn’t believe me.

“Parents…I have none, they died” I said partially lying.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, but then who do you live with, let’s give them a call” she said reaching for my arm.

“I live with my aunt, she’s very sick right now and she’s sending me to stay with my uncle for a while. I have my ticket right here I just need help trying to find which gate I catch my flight at. Please could you help me” I said holding my ticket up hoping that she would believe the lie I just told her.

“Oh well than its gate 420, its right over there next to that vending machine” she said pointing to the gate.

“Thank you so much” I said smiling as I walked in the direction she pointed.

I looked back and once I seen the lady out of sight I started to run…

[End of Flashback]

“Amaya” someone called.”Amaya…hello are you there?” they asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and seen a hand wave in front of me.

“Hello…Earth to Amaya”

“Amaya’s here” I sighed.

“You okay?” Tyler asked.

“Yeah just spaced for a second” I said trying to smile.

“Well then let’s go our driver’s out front” he said grabbing my hand as we left the airport.

 

We arrived at the YG Entertainment building at 4pm. When we got out the car I was amazed.

“Wow it’s so big” I said with my jaw dropped.

“Yeah it’s great” Tyler agreed.

The driver walked us in the building in up the elevator; he took us to a room and told us to wait there. A couple seconds later a man with a hat on his head appeared and sat down in front of us.

“Hello, you must be the last two dancers the boys and everyone else are waiting for” the man said smiling.

“Yes, sorry for being late we had a…” Tyler said.

“Late start” I finished.

“That’s all right you gave us some extra time to set up” he said nodding at us. “Chung-Hee can you take our two dancers downstairs to join the others” he said talking to our driver.

He nodded his head then motioned us to come from the room. As we came from the room I felt butterflies leave my stomach, for some reason I was nervous to be in the room with that man even though he was clearly friendly. We walked down the steps and into a hall where all the other dancers were. Chung-Hee left and everyone turned to us.

“Hey you guys” Kori said coming up to us.

“Hey Kori” Tyler and I said in unison.

“Where have you guys been, we’ve been waiting for a while” she said smiling.

“Woke up late, but we’re here now, so what’s going on?” I asked.

There was a noise and all the dancers said hello to someone.

“Looks like we are about to start” she said as we turned around to see a man opening the door at the end of the hall for us to come in.

We walked in the room and wow was it beautiful. There were black, white and green streamers and balloons all around the room. Near the left corner was a long table full of food. Hanging around the room were banners in English and Korean but my eyes happened to fall on the Korean banner.” YG 엔터테인먼트에오신걸환영합니다” I squinted as I translated the symbols, wow it’s been a while since I read Hangeul. “Welcome to YG entertainment” I mouth to myself smiling.

The man from upstairs walked out with the members of Big Bang. The man cleared his throat and got everyone’s attention.

“Hello dancers” he said.

“Hi” we all said together.

“I hope you all had a nice flight” he said smiling. “I’m Yang Hyun-Seok or as I go by…YG. I would like to say congratulations and welcome to YG entertainment.” Everyone clapped and cheered.

“You have made it in becoming five of the new dancers of Big Bang and you all should feel very proud of yourselves. YG is a place of hard work and practice; here we always try to do our best so I except you five to work very hard. So I’ll get out of the way for a moment and let the leader of Big Bang talk” he said turning around to sit down.

We all clapped as he sat down.

“Hey everyone, I’m G-Dragon the leader of the group and again we would like to congratulate and welcome you guys. We’ve thrown this party for you five as a welcome but before we start it we still have some unfinished business” he said rubbing his hands together.

“Before we left for Korea we told you guys that you would meet with the member that picked you as their favorite so I hope you guys remember which mask you were given. Basically the member that picked you will be like your mentor and we will help you guys become the best, with your participation of course. So let’s get started!” he said. “Seungri start us out”.

Seungri the baby faced boy who must be the youngest came and stood in front of us.

“I’m Seungri the youngest of the group and I had the panda mask” he said smiling.

“You picked me!” Kori bounced up and down happily. Everyone laughed as she went to go join Seungri. Daesung walked up next with a big smile on his face.

“I’m Daesung and I had the zebra mask” he said. Max walked up and the two shook each other’s hand. TOP came up next.

“I’m TOP and I had the crab mask” he said his voice still as deep as before.

“I’m the crab!” Daniel shouted as he took his place next to TOP.

There was only two group members left G-Dragon and Taeyang and only two dancers me and Tyler. I started to get nervous on who would have what mask. I silently prayed that Taeyang had given me the chipmunk mask. G-Dragon began to call his pick.

“Mr. Lion come out where ever you are” he called smiling.

“Here I am” Tyler said laughing. Yes! My insides screamed Taeyang had picked me. I was so busy in my thought that I almost missed him calling my mask.

“The chipmunk mask” he said as if he had no hope in his eyes. He looked kind of down, I wonder what’s wrong.

I walked out being the only one left. I stood in front of him my heart beating extremely fast.

“I’m here” I quietly said.

He looked up as if he was surprised to see me then smiled shyly.

“Okay everyone let the party began” G-Dragon cheered and the music started to play.

 

A/N: So here it is finally arriving at YG. Taeyang is Amaya’s mentor 0.o ahh~ any ideas. And as we go along there will be a lot of revealing and reopening the past for Amaya…so get ready! Anyway I would like to give a special thanks to lust_ for the wonderful poster, I can’t thank you enough! Go visit the site and request if you want a poster!

cruel-fate.echoz.com  - check em out! Seeya guys:)