Doctor YoungBae TYPOV

Lies

 

A/N: Mianhe everyone for taking so long to get this updated…computer trouble!

 

“If you told me you weren’t feeling well you wouldn’t of had to practice” I said helping Amaya to her room.

“I know I thought I could make it till the end and I did” she said lying down.”Plus I didn’t want to miss anything”

“Anything you’d miss I’d teach you on solo time” I shrugged.

“Hmm, I should of skipped practice then” she smiled.

I thought for a moment and smiled. How I wish she would’ve skipped practice. Maybe it would give us a chance to recreate what almost happened the night when we threw the YG party...aish YoungBae stop thinking like that!

“How are you feeling?” I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

“Bad” she frowned.

“Okay hold on I’ll be back” I said leaving into the bathroom. I looked in the cabinets, there had to be a thermometer somewhere. I checked every shelf and at last a thermometer. I went back to her room and put the thermometer in when someone knocked at the door.

“YoungBae you in there?” Daesung asked.

“Yeah come in”

“You guys ready to go?” he asked walking in with Tyler.

The thermometer beeped and I went over to check it…not good.

“I’m afraid not” I frowned.

“Why what’s wrong?” Tyler asked.

“I’m sick!” Amaya screeched. Tyler walked over to her and they begin talking quietly.

“Sick!?” Daesung asked.

“Yeah she has a fever”

“Should we call a doctor?” he asked concerned. Ah Daesung such a caring dongsaeng.

“No it’s only a small fever, nothing serious to worry about” I said showing him the numbers on the thermometer. He nodded his head as Tyler came beside him.

“Still you shouldn’t you call a doctor to take care of her?”

“No I’ll do it” I said.

They both stared at me and Tyler began laughing.

“What?”

“You’re gonna take care of her?” Tyler asked in between laughs as I nodded. “Good luck”. He kept laughing and then a pillow came flying at his head. I laughed; Amaya’s favorite weapon.

“Okay, okay we’re leaving, have fun Taeyang” he smirked leaving with Daesung.

“Feel better noona!” Daesung called.

“So I guess I’m your doctor today” I said smiling.”So what seems to be the problem?” I asked turning to her.

“Well I’m sick and you said I have a small fever” she said looking at me.

“Ah yes but how did you get this way?”

“I think it was from all the rain I was in yesterday” she coughed.

“Hmm yes that’s a possible explanation so you must have a small cold”. She nodded and frowned as she cleared .

“Sore throat?”I asked and she nodded.

“I’ll go make you some tea” I said leaving.

When I came back into the room she wasn’t on the bed.

“Amaya?” I called.

“I’m here” she called from somewhere.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and seen no one. Where was she? I heard her laugh.

“I’m in here silly” she giggled.

I turned to where I heard her voice but only found a closet, and then the closet door opened and she scared the life out of me.

“In here” she said grabbing my leg.

“You scared me” I said relieved.

“Mianhe” she said letting go of my leg.

I stood there looking at her in the closet bundled up in covers and laughed.

“Well aren’t you going to come in?” she asked.

“In there?”

“Yes in here come on” she said pushing the closet door open wider.

I got in and she closed the door, I was expecting it to be dark and tight in here but she had the light and surprisingly no clothes hanging up.

“So why are we here in your closet?” I asked.

“Because I was cold”

“Oh, so you went into your closet?”

“Yeah, I know it’s silly but small spaces like this keep me warm. Is that for me?” she asked touching the mug in my hand.

“Oh yeah, it’s your tea something else to warm you up” I said handing her the mug.

She smiled; sick or not she was still cute! I looked around her closet and stared at the hangers hanging with nothing on them.

“Where’s all your clothes?” I asked.

“In my dresser, I get cold often so I don’t put anything in here” she explained drinking her tea.

“Well next time your cold come find me, I’ll warm you”

She laughed and slid over next to me bringing all her covers with her. I laughed as she got up to rearrange herself.

“What!?” she asked sitting next to me now.

“You look like a marshmallow with all those covers give some to me”

She handed me one of the many blankets she had wrapped around her. We sat there quiet when she groaned.

“Doctor YoungBae my stomach hurts” she sighed.

“Hmm I don’t have medicine for that but I could take your mind off of it” I said smiling.

“How?” she asked looking at me.

We were already sitting against the wall with our legs stretched out. I put my arms under all the covers she was wrapped in until I found her waist. Her waist was cold and when I touched her she froze, I chuckled softly at my affect. I pulled her over closer to me and placed her head on my lap, I still hand my hands on her waist and until she turned around; her back facing the floor.

“Better?” I asked and she nodded closing her eyes.

I looked at her face; she was beautiful. Her eyes were still and peaceful and her lips…they were...don’t think about it, I stopped myself.

I ran my fingers through her hair moving strands away from her forehead when I noticed something. There was a scar on her forehead. I touched it with my thumb; it was healed and looked like it had occurred long ago but the cut that turned into a scar was deep. I never seen it before and that’s probably because her hair is always covering that part of her forehead. I ran my fingers across it when she opened her eyes.

“Ouch” she said softly.

“Your stomach?” I asked.

“No my forehead” she said putting her hand up to where mine was.

“What happened?” I asked.

“An accident I had long ago, it still stings every now and then. It makes me look ugly doesn’t it” she pouted moving her hair back over the scar. I moved her hair away back to where I had it before.

“No, I like it. Scar or no scar you still look beautiful” I smiled.

She blushed and then asked me a sudden question.

“YoungBae do you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

“No” I answered off guard.

“Have you ever had one?”

“No” I sighed. Maybe you might be the first I thought...

“Really!?” she asked surprised.”Well why?”

“Yes really and because…” I didn’t want to finish that line.

“Because what?” she asked curiosity growing in her eyes.

“Nothing” I said looking away from her.

“No no no tell me why”

“Nope”

“Please” she pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes; gosh she was so cute!

“Okay fine, I’m shy around girls” I admitted.

“You shy around girls?” she asked as she laughed. I sighed and looked away embarrassed by my confession and she stopped laughing.

“You’re being serious aren’t you?”

“Yes I am… why is that so funny?”

“Because I would have thought that there would be a million girls chasing after you and you’d tell them that you were already taken. Plus guys like you always have girlfriends. And honestly you being shy around girls is hard to believe” she said seriously creating the image of the scene and I laughed.

“Well there are girls chasing me around, sometimes it’s fun” I said looking down at her and her face was frowned.”But those are fan girls chasing me because I’m famous. And when I met someone who’s not chasing me for fame I get shy” I explained.

“I’m not out for your fame and you’re not shy around me, why’s that?”

“Well I use to but now that I know you a little bit better everything just comes natural when I’m with you” I mumbled the last part. She grinned ear to ear; I think she heard me anyway.

“Why’s that?” she asked.

“Um...yah~ why are you asking me things like this?” I asked suddenly.

“Just checking”

“Checking on if I’m not taken” I smiled at the thought.

She didn’t give me an answer instead she looked up at the closet hangers.

“You like me don’t you?” I asked smiling.

“Hmm… my stomach stopped hurting and it’s getting hot” she said unwrapping herself from the blankets.

“That’s not an answer” I stated.

She yawned.”I’m getting tired; a closet is no place to properly rest.” She got up and left the closet plopping herself down on her bed. I went after her there’s no way she’s avoiding this.

“I’m waiting” I said tapping my foot as I stood at the edge of the bed.

“Oh waiting for me to go to bed…okay” she said laying down.

MPOV

I laid down fast and closed my eyes tight, he was not about to get an answer out of me…nope.

Then I felt the bed sink and something hover over me. I didn’t want to open my eyes until I felt his body slightly on top of mine. What was he doing…I thought he was shy around girls…oh yeah that’s right not around me.

“Yah~ what are you doing?”

“Waiting for my answer”

“Like this?” I asked.

“Yeah so do you or don’t you?” he asked in a playful tone.

 Ugh fine I give up, it’s obvious that he’s not going to let this go.

“Maybe” I sighed.

“Maybe, that’s not an answer” he pouted.

“It is and don’t you think this is an inappropriate question for a doctor to ask his patient?”

“Ah you’re right, I forgot…so how are you feeling?” he asked nervously.

I giggled… there’s the shy YoungBae.

“I feel okay just tired but I can’t go to sleep” I said rubbing my eyes.

He smiled and moved from over me and onto the right side of my bed. He pulled me tightly into his arms and started to hum softly.

“Didn’t we just discuss how doctors should act towards patients?” I sated.

He stopped humming.”You don’t enjoy this?” he asked.

I sighed of course I do! You just can’t know that.

“Neh I do” I said. He pulled me in closer and although I couldn’t see his face I knew he was smiling.

“Good because Doctor YoungBae needs some sleep too” he said humming again.

I closed my eyes his humming was putting me to sleep.

I wish I had a doctor like him all the time.

 

A/N: Anneyong everyone, did you like Taeyang as a doctor? Got inspired when I had motion sickness from being in a car for so long on my vacation :/ and thanks everyone I had a blast. Hmm…anyone wondering why Amaya won’t confess her feelings for Taeyang well that’s coming up next! And thanks to everybody who voted and if you didn’t then you’re a bad person lol just kidding ^^ But make sure you go back to the previous chapter and vote(If you haven’t already) so I can determine where to lead the shocker moments. Leave your comments!

Kamsahamnida<3