Sand Castles & Bananas MPOV

Lies

 

"No vans today so we take our cars" Jiyong announced.

"Well my car holds 8 but with our bags and stuff there's only 5 seats left" TOP said.

"Perfect!" Seungri exclaimed clapping his hands.

We all looked at him as he scratched the back of his head embarrassed by his sudden outburst.

"Why is that perfect?" Daniel asked.

"Umm you, Max, Daesung, Jiyong, and Tyler can ride with TOP and Kori can go with me and Amaya with YoungBae" he explained with a small smile.

"I like that idea" YoungBae said high fiving Seungri which caused me to laugh a little.

"Sounds good to me" Jiyong agreed.

"Leave it to you to get yourself and YoungBae alone with the girls" TOP said ruffling Seungri's hair.

"Ah hyung stop" Seungri whined fixing his hair back.

TOP, Seungri and YoungBae left to go and get their cars as the rest of us waited.

"Relax" Tyler said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Why wouldn't I be relaxed?" I asked him.

"Because you're bouncing up and down like a real lunatic" he laughed.

"I'm just excited, I can't wait to go to the beach I haven't been to one in ages" I said.

"I've never seen you so excited before" he said.

Just then the cars pulled up a black Escalade was the first to appear and out came TOP. Next was a car I knew very well because of my obsession with the module, it was a black Dodge Charger Mopar 2011 edition and out came Seungri. The last car was a black Lamborghini and out came YoungBae. Omo I love his car!

GD and the others went over to TOP's car to load up and Kori and I departed to our rides.

"You drive this" I said pointing at the car. "A Lamborghini!" I exclaimed.

"Yup a gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder to be exact, like it?" he asked taking my bags in putting them in the car.

"Like it I love it!"

"Hop in then" he said opening my door.

We got in and waited a while trying to figure out who was going first.

"YoungBae you drive out first and keep your eyes on the road you too Seungri" TOP laughed.

"Why would I not keep my eyes on the road?" he asked looking at me then he stopped.

"Oh I see" he mumbled to himself.

"That comment wouldn't have anything to do with me, now would it?" I asked.

He gave me a look that told me yes and I laughed as he pulled out first.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Because you're bouncing up and down in your seat" he laughed.

I hadn't even noticed that I was still bouncing around.

"Sorry I'm doing it again, I'm just so excited!" I said.

"You must really love the beach you've been bouncy all morning"

"Yeah I do, I haven't been there in so long, I use to go with my dad" I sighed remembering the last time I was there but pushed the thought away quickly trying to stay positive."So where are we staying?" I asked.

"Well according to our meet up with YG we'll be staying at Gyeongpo Beach Hotel for the weekend" he said.

"So I guess that means we have to check in first right?" I asked pouted.

He laughed and put his free hand over mine.

"Don't worry it won't take long, we'll be at the beach in no time" he assured me.

I smiled and looked out the window wondering when we'd get there.

 

(1 long car drive later)

"Amaya wake up we're here"

I woke up faster than fast not even realizing I fell asleep as I looked at YoungBae helping me out the car. I rubbed my eyes and looked in front of me at the hotel; it was huge with trees surrounding the outline of its structure and sidewalk. It was warm outside which in some weird way made the hotel have a tropical feel to it.

I seen GD and the others pass me putting their bags on the bellmen's cart as I walked near the entrance of the hotel. I went to the front door which was an all glass automatic one and bumped right into the glass. I missed the door completely and stumbled back holding my head.

"Ouch" I muttered.

I looked behind me hoping that none of them saw what just happened and of course they did. They stared at me wanting to laugh but wanting to see if I was okay before they started. Seungri was the first to speak.

"You okay noona?" he asked coming over towards me.

"Yes you can all laugh now" I said rubbing my head.

They did as so as Daesung and YoungBae examined my head to make sure I was alright.

"I'm fine really" I said pushing their fingers away. "Let's just check in already"

I rubbed my eyes again before grabbing a hold of YoungBae's hand so that I wouldn't bump into the door again. I glared at the glass doors as we walked through them.

"It's because you’re tired" he said laughing at my evil eye to the doors.

"Or because I'm a klutz" I sighed.

"Even so you'll be my klutz" he smiled.

We went up to the front desk to check in. There were only 4 seats in the lobby which Daniel, Max, and Seungri filled and I was tired of standing so I decided to make my own seat. I took two of the boys suitcases and stacked them on top of each other plopping down on them. My homemade seat was very nice until I made the wrong move and tumbled over causing me to fall backwards. Two falls in one day...great! 

I tried to keep my laughing to a minimum because no one saw me and I didn't want them to look at me on the floor but of course there's always one person who sees everything.

I sat up off the floor and I could see Tyler clutching his stomach laughing away as he leaned on one of the pillars for support.

"You seen nothing" I said getting going over to him.

"You're such a klutz you know that" he said through laughter.

"I'm aware" I said lightly pushing him.

I walked back up to the front desk and was glad to see the man who worked there handing over key cards. He smiled and happily greeted us.

"Welcome to Gyeongpo Beach Hotel" he said smiling.

There were three elevators in the lobby, all of us splitting up to go in one of them. Daesung, Kori, YoungBae and myself were in one because our rooms were on the 6th floor the others had the 5th. Kori and I roomed together so as soon as the elevator opened we got our key cards in ran to our room.

Inside it was so pretty, there were two big beds, one huge bathroom, and all this other cool stuff that you see in hotels but the best part of the room was the view. Outside on the balcony was a full view of the beach; I almost died at the scene but decided to keep my cool since we'd be out there in moments.

"Amaya we should unpack now" Kori said pulling in both our bags.

It took a total of 30 minutes to unpack; we would've been done faster but Kori made me go back and put my clothes away nicely.

"Okay now let's change" I said jumping up and down.

We got changed into our swim clothes. Kori had on a blue bikini top with shorts and I had on the same but my top was green. We left after getting changed and met the boys in the lobby.

"Oh my gosh" Kori said as we got out the elevator.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at them" she said pointing to the boys.

In front of us was 7 shirtless boys; it would have been 8 but TOP and Max had tanks on.

"Oh my gosh" I said laughing."We're lucky girls aren't we" I said as Kori nodded.

I guess they were shocked by our appearance too because of the way they stared at us.

"Hey guys let's go" I said snapping them out their trance.

"You two should wear stuff like that all the time" Daniel laughed."Taeyang and Seungri are so lucky"

"Well Seungri may have Kori but Amaya's still free" TOP said twirling me around.

I laughed and poked his chest.

"So you think" YoungBae laughed putting his arm around me.

Within a couple of minutes we were finally at the beach and I jumped and cheered with joy running from the sidewalk to the sand.

"So what should we do?" Daesung asked looking around.

"Sand Castles" me and Kori cheered.

"Football" Max said,

"How about we do everything" Jiyong suggested and we all agreed.

Kori and I spent some time building sand castles which turned out pretty good but we weren't satisfied with just that. While the boys ran around playing football we came up with a plan.

"You guys come over here a second" Kori called the boys."We need your help with something"

"What is it?" Tyler asked.

"We need you all to lay down next to each other" I said to them.

"For?" they all asked.

"So we can make a 8 man long sand castle it'll only take 3 minutes okay" I explained.

They thought about it for a minute and then agreed. They all laid next to each other and we got to work. We started putting lots of sand on their feet until we could only see their toes then we worked on covering their body. Surprisingly they didn't even realize they were being buried. Finally we were done and everything but their faces were covered in piles of pure sand.

"This doesn't look or feel like an 8 man long castle" Jiyong yelled.

"Oh did we say castle...we meant 8 men buried in sand" Kori said.

I laughed and took a picture of them all in the sand freaking out and yelling for us to help them out.

Being the good people we are Kori and I left them and went back to building sand castles a yard away from the water.

Five minutes passed and I was started to feel worried about the boys.

"Kori we should go check on them" I said putting down my mini shovel.

"You're right, co..." Kori started to say but stopped instead she just screamed and ran into the water.

I looked in the direction she was looking before she ran and seen all eight of the boys charging at us. I screamed and ran to the water meeting Kori.

"What are we gonna do" she panicked.

"I don't know! Why did we burry all of them" I said looking around for somewhere to hide. All I seen was ocean water, sand and the boys running up to get us. We had nowhere to run but I wasn't going to give up.

"Swim" I yelled.

Unfortunately we didn't swim far and the boys caught up to us throwing and splashing us in the water. We screamed and yelled sorries but it didn't work. They suddenly stopped their attacks giving us a chance to catch our breath.

"Look let's do that!" I heard Seungri yelled.

I wiped the water from around my eyes and seen two big connected floating bananas in the water.

They got out of the water taking me and Kori with them until we found a load of floating bananas.

The boys got on and I laughed, eight boys did not look right on a large yellow banana.

"Come on you two we saved you seats in the front" Jiyong called.

We got on but before I sat on my spot I apologized to the banana.

"Sorry banana if this looks like I'm trying to  you or anything" I said sitting down hearing laughs from the others.

We rode the banana which was a blast, played volley ball then we went jet skiing and finally we called it a day.

I'm so glad Tyler thought of coming to the beach so we could all hang out and relax.

 

 

A/N: Hello Hello how's everyone. Did you have a nice time celebrating Big Bang's 5th Anniversary!? Well anyway as I promised a chapter with them at the beach...so what do you think? The beach they went to was Gyeongpo Beach if I didn't state it in the update. So now I'll give you a hint for the next chapter actually I'll be giving hints for some of the following updates well they're more like questions I guess.

Hint: A song by Taeyang...

Question: Do you now which  one it is? leave it in your comments kay?

Thanks for reading and subscribing until next time enjoy the pictures this chapter!

(Taeyang's car...yes it's the Lambo from the Tonight MV ^^)

(TOP's car, did anyone else know that TOP doesn't know how to drive, well he might know now idk but whoa that's a shocker!)

(Seungri's car and the love of my life haha...I love Dodge chargers<3)

(The hotel they stayed at)

(The beach)

(And last but not least the banana boat !)

Seeya!