Next move

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

 

Finally today's school ended. I tidied up my stuffs and was ready to leave the classroom when I saw Jessica, sleeping on her table and didn't wake up even though other friends are laughing and chatting noisily. I chuckled and approached her. 

She sleep soundly with that peaceful expression on her face, make me didn't have heart to wake her up. I stared at her face while kneel beside her table and put my chin on my crossed arm which rested at the edge of her table. Other friends start leaving our classroom until there are only me and her left. I touched her nose and her eyebrows furrowed a bit.

 

"Sica-yaaa" I whispered. Because she didn't respond me, I whispered again, louder. Suddenly she grabbed my hand. I was startled, I thought she already woke up but then she mumbled in her sleep.

"Yoong..."

 

I smiled and talked back. "Yes, Sica?"

"Don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Don't give me cucumber..."

"But you have to eat it, Sica."

"N-Nooo... Don't do it, Yoong..." She furrowed her eyebrows again.

 

I hold my laughter. I really like to talk to sleep-talker person even though I don't know what are they talking about. My brother, Seulong oppa, sometimes talked in his sleep and I always talked back to him. I also recorded our random conversation so everytime he want to tease me, I threatened him that I'd give the recording to his friends. Hahahaha.

 

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen and saw my brother's friend name, Jinwoon oppa. I pressed the green button and directed the phone to my ear.

 

"Hello?"

"Yoong! Where are you now?"

"School. What is it oppa?"

"Can we meet now? I'm at a cafe near your school. I need to talk to you now."

"Okay oppa. I'm coming."

 

I hung up the call and tried wake Jessica up again but she still sleep. "It's impossible to leave her here, she could sleep until tomorrow."

Fortunately, I saw Taeyeon pass by our classroom. I rushed out and called her. "Taeyeon!" She tilted her head to me. I approached her.

 

"Can you help me? Please wake Sica up, I have to go now but she's still sleeping."

"Hm? Okay..."

"Thank you, Taeyeon-ah."

 

Taeyeon entered the classroom and I left immediately. I arrived at the cafe 5 minutes later and saw Jinwoon oppa sat alone. I approached him and sat in front of him.

 

"Ah, finally you're here." He smiled.

"What is it oppa?"

"Well, you know my mom is a kindergarten teacher, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"She needs someone who can play piano to entertain the kids, tomorrow is Children's Day so they will hold a small event. I remember you said you've started learn piano so... can you help her? It's tomorrow and I can't find anybody else who can play piano."

"Haah?? B-But I..."

"Pleassseeee~"

"Why piano??"

"They only have piano there."

"But I'm still learning and not too good..."

"It doesn't matter. Please Yoong~"

"I'll mess up! I can't oppa. It's okay if you ask me to sing, but piano..."

 

Jinwoon oppa looked disappointed. I bit my lower lip. What should I do...

 

 

 

Oh. Wait.

 

 

 

"Oppa. I know someone who can play piano well. Can I bring her? I will sing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter