Parents and daughters

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Just wanna say welcome to new readers :)

 

And thank you for all the readers who comment, subscribe and vote. Please comment more so I know your opinion and vote if you like this story :)

 

 

By the way Taiwan Sone's fan event was daeeeebak XD

It makes me flutter just by seeing the pictures of it. keke~

 

 

 

 

 

Last but not least...

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWANG MIYOUNG!!! *kiss* *hug* *punched by Taeyeon*

 

You're getting prettier and prettier everyday Ppany-ah XD

 

Let's wish her all the best!

 

 I wonder what is Taeng's present for her ㅋㅋㅋ (I'm not a byun!)

 But let's not post an obvious comment on her IG. Don't make her feel uncomfortable ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

"Taeyeoooooon! Huaaaa!!"

 

 

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica turned around confusedly but then laughed seeing Sooyoung and Hyoyeon ran toward them with their hands in the air and guilty face.

 

"Sorry we're late!"

"It's okay, we're just started. Hehe."

 

 

 

As promised, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Jessica came to help Taeyeon move to her new apartment. Taeyeon's parents will move out from their house too today and stay at the apartment with her for one day. They sent their things first to their new house in London today so they just need to bring clothes tomorrow.

Tiffany is already there from 8am, even though they start at 10am. She had breakfast with them before that. Actually, she sneak back to her house at 6am before everyone wake up and went back to Taeyeon's house 2 hours later like nothing happened before. Her mom can't come due to her work. While Jessica came at 10.15 and the other two girls came at 10.45.

 

Now they are at the yard, put things into the car and cleaned the yard, when the dad came out with boxes in his arms.

"Hello, girls! Thank you for coming!"

"Good morning, uncle!"

"Taeyeon, you should've ask your male friends instead of these pretty girls!" Her dad pretend to scold her.

"I don't want to disturb their holiday, dad." Taeyeon chuckled. "And don't underestimate our power kekeke."

"We are stronger than our male classmates." Hyoyeon laughed.

"Hahaha okay then. We've prepared many foods inside for all of you. Just take it if you hungry, okay??"

"Okay, uncle!"

 

Sooyoung became excited all of a sudden and she work more than all of them after that. After that they went to Taeyeon's room to packed the things up while Tiffany go to the kitchen to bring some foods.

 

"Taeng, where should I put these magazines of yours???" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"Aaah, girls everywhere!" Jessica screamed.

"Yah! Don't be so loud! J-Just put it in the garbage bin." Taeyeon looked at her room's door nervously, afraid that her parents would hear them.

"Whoaaa, it's good." Sooyoung took a look at a magazine.

"Hey, hey." Taeyeon took all of it and threw them away before Tiffany came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They finished the work at 4pm, all the things are already put and decorated neatly at the apartment. Now everybody is in Taeyeon's room except her parents, who is still at their house. Taeyeon's room isn't too big but it's a good one. It has a livingroom and a small kitchen at its left side, separated by a long table like in a bar. Then there are 2 doors on the right side, each lead them to bedroom and bathroom. All the girls were so happy and they play around the apartment room, make it messed up again. Taeyeon took out all of her snacks and they sat on the floor, played video games, laughing, and stuffs.

 

"You must be feel lonely to live alone after this." Jessica said.

"Don't worry, we can play here everyday after school. You won't feel lonely." Sooyoung said.

"That means I have to tidy up my room everyday, hahaha." Taeyeon laughed.

"Oh. Wait. Tiffany will come here everyday too, right?" Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows.

"W-Well, if I have nothing to do..." Tiffany mumbled.

"Oh." Sooyoung widened her eyes. "That means. You two will be alone here?? That means... That means....."

"Omo!" Jessica yelped and her face reddened all of a sudden.

"Yah! What are you three thinking about!" Taeyeon yelled but she can't hold her shy smile.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Jessica looked at each other meaningfully. "Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi~" The three girls giggled while closed their mouth with their hands and smirked at the couple.

"S-Stop that, guys." Taeyeon pouted.

"Oh, look. Tiffany's so red." Jessica giggled.

 

 

Taeyeon turned around and saw the said girl is hanging her head low and scratched her neck nervously, face is as red as cooked prawn. Seeing her girlfriend is being shy and didn't scold them like she usually did makes Taeyeon blushed as well.

"Hahahaha you two are so cute!"

 

 

 

 

When it's getting darker, the three girls bid goodbye to Taeyeon and Tiffany. They escorted their friends to the front door.

"See you at school in some more days, you two!" They said.

"See you too. Take care." Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled to them.

Their friends are already outside the room when Sooyoung stopped and turned around to talk to the couple with a evil smirk on her face. "Don't be so loud when you do that after we left. Okay?" Then Jessica and Hyoyeon laughed.

"Yah! Just go!" Taeyeon blushed again and closed the door hastily. They still laughed outside before finally left.

 

 

Tiffany went to the kitchen and looked around.

"Do you want to eat dinner now, TaeTae? I'm hungry." 

"Let's cook together!" Taeyeon ran to Tiffany's place.

 

 

After cook some foods, they ate together at the long table. Taeyeon is tidying up her livingroom while Tiffany do the washing at the kitchen. After she finished, the petite girl tip-toeing to her girlfriend at the kitchen and hugged her from behind.

 

 

"Omo!" Tiffany startled and dropped the plate to the sink.

"Ups, I'm sorry, honey. Hehe." Taeyeon kissed her cheek.

 

 

Tiffany continued the washing with Taeyeon leaned on her back like that.

 

"We can't play together until night anymore now." Taeyeon pouted. "How long it takes from here to your house?"

"Hmm... About 10 minutes driving."

 

 

The eye-smile girl finished washing and dried her hands. She put the dishes at their place at the kitchen shelf while the older girl followed her and stared at her with a smile on her face. Eventually Tiffany noticed she is being watched so she turned her head to the latter and chuckled.

 

"What's wrong?"

"You're beautiful."

"You too." Tiffany wants to left the kitchen but Taeyeon stop her and pulled her wrist. She cornered Tiffany until the younger girl's back pressed the long table while Taeyeon leaned into her, both hands on the table beside Tiffany's waist so she can't go anywhere. Their face were so close and forehead almost touched.

"Mind to give me a first kiss in my new apartment?" Taeyeon whispered.

"Where do you want to be kissed?" Tiffany asked, teasing her girlfriend. She Taeyeon's arm and put her hands on the older girl's shoulder.

"Anywhere. Everywhere. Up to you." Taeyeon pecked her forehead then leaned closer to Tiffany's face. "But let's start it with a passionate one on the lips."

 

 

They closed their eyes and their lips almost met each other when they hear a loud gasp and both pulled away immediately. Taeyeon and Tiffany turned around hastily just to see Taeyeon's parents looked at them with shocked face. Her mom turned to her dad and slapped his arm while her dad clasped his mouth with his both hands.

 

 

"M-Mom! Dad!" Taeyeon could feel her face burned.

"Why are you gasping!? You disturb them!" Her mom scold the dad, she looks pissed off.

"I-I'm so sorry! I was just... too excited... to see..." The dad stuttered, then faced the two girls again while laughed nervously. "Hehehe, just continue what you are doing, we will go out, consider that we're not here."

"S-Since when did you two arrive here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Since you back-hugged Tiffany in front of the sink." Her mom hold in her laughter. "I hastily pulled your dad to hide behind the wall and watch you two. Hahahahahahahaha."

Taeyeon gritted her teeth because she blushed so hard. "H-How could mom and dad come in?? The door is automatically locked..."

"We have the duplicate key." Her mom showed the key card and smirked again. "Looks like we are not welcomed here, so maybe we will go out for one hour. Or more. Hihihi. Let's go, my husband."

"N-No, no, of course you are welcome!"

"Omo, Tiffany, are you okay? Hahaha." Her mom approached them and patted Tiffany's head because she blushed really hard and left no white colour on her face anymore. "Let's take a walk to get some fresh air." Her mom took Tiffany outside the room.

 

 

Taeyeon sat on the couch at the livingroom and her dad followed her. 

 

"Hahhh, teenagers." He sighed. "So full of love. Kekeke."

"Dad." Taeyeon pouted.

"Don't be shy. I was a teenager too back then. And was once caught by your grandpa when your mom and I were kissing at your mom's house."

Taeyeon turned to her dad hastily and raised her eyebrows. "R-Really? How come?"

Her dad laughed. "Your grandpa, your mom's dad, is so grumpy, especially towards me. He is an ex-army so he's kinda strict. I feel like a criminal everytime I came to your mom's house. Even when we got married, he still looked at me like I'm a bandit who stole his daughter from him."

"Hahahaha really dad?"

"Yes. Until he passed away when you were still 1 year old. But I knew he relied on me to take care of his daughter even though he didn't show it."

"And? What happened when he caught you two kissing?"

"He took his rifle and shot it to the ceiling."

"W-What?"

"It was so dangerous around that time, hahaha." Her dad sighed again. "That's why your mom and I decided to give our daughter freedom so she didn't need to go through hard time like us."

Taeyeon smiled to her dad and hugged him. "Thank you, dad."

"But don't do bad things with your freedom, okay? And take care of her. Don't make her cry."

"Don't worry! Hehe."

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany and Taeyeon's mom went to a minimarket to buy some snacks and drinks. They hold each other's hand because it's cold tonight and the wind blew all the time. They arrived at the minimarket and choose the foods.

 

"Fany-ah."

"Yes, auntie?"

"Just call me mom."

"Oh. Yes, mom? Hehe."

"How did you fall in love with Taeyeon?"

Tiffany is taken aback a little. "Ng... I-I don't know... It just happened like that and when I realized it, I've fell for her..."

"Why do you love her?"

"Why? Why... Why..." Tiffany stared blankly at the floor. "I don't know why."

"Hihi. I'm so happy you two are together."

"Thank you, mom. I'm happy too." Tiffany smiled.

"Please take care of her, Fany-ah. You know, Taeyeon sometimes acts childish."

"Don't worry, mom. I will. She looks childish but she's actually mature inside."

"I mean..."

"Hm?"

"I mean when she's really angry. She's rarely angry but I'm a little bit worried when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter