Locksmith

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

I know some of my readers are byun..

 

Are you disappointed to not see "(M)" on the title? kekekeke!

 

 

 

 

 

I want to say thank you very much for my readers who stay with me until this time, especially for those who comment, subscribe, and vote. You all are the reason why I keep writing :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

Bird's chirping outside the window. Morning sun rays shine bright through their room's big glass window, sent warmth to the petite girl who's still sleeping peacefully on the bed, covered with white blanket. She eventually waken up, due to something that tickling her wrist continuously. Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly and turned to see what is it. Tiffany is lying on her stomach beside Taeyeon and holding the older girl's arm that not covered with blanket with one hand, and hold a pen with another hand. She's drawing something on Taeyeon's wrist. 

 

 

"Honey..." Taeyeon called with her still-husky voice.

Tiffany tilted her head and smiled brightly. "Good morning, TaeTae!"

"Morning." Taeyeon smiled, eyes half-opened. "What are you doing?"

"I'm drawing." Tiffany continued drawing. She moved her pen carefully against Taeyeon's skin.

"What is it?" Taeyeon pulled her wrist to see it but Tiffany prevent her.

"It's almost done! Wait a minute."

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled and let her girlfriend finished her drawing while she closed her eyes again.

 

"Finished!" Tiffany exclaimed and put her pen on the nightstand.

Taeyeon pulled her wrist and smiled. "Whoaa, dookong?"

 

 

Tiffany draw a dookong with 3 peas in it. The peas said "I", "Love", "You", one pea said one word. She even put colour on the drawing with green and yellow pen.

"The peas are cute." Taeyeon commented. "You're good."

"Hehehe. Just killing time."

Taeyeon pulled her into a hug; the younger girl hugged her waist and rest her head at the older girl's crook of neck. "How's your ankle?"

"Totally healed."

"Thank goodness."

"I made breakfast. Let's eat together."

"Okay." Taeyeon kissed her lips once then pulled away the blanket but took it back immediately. "Uhm, where's my cloth? Hehe."

 

 

 

She put on her cloth and they both went downstairs. Delicious smell is spreaded all over the livingroom due to Tiffany's cooking. The younger girl approached her foods on the stove and took a spoonful of it to taste. Taeyeon followed her and stood behind her in front of the stove, took a peek to the foods from the other girl's shoulder. "What are you cooking, honey? It smells good."

"Chicken mushroom soup. Do you want to taste?" Tiffany took one more spoonful of the soup and directed it to Taeyeon's mouth above her shoulder.

"Mmm, it's good!" Taeyeon her lips.

 

 

They sat on the couch and had breakfast while watching cartoon on TV, sometimes feed each other. After they finished eating, Tiffany did the washing and went back to the couch with Taeyeon.

"Did you use love powder? The soup is really good, Ppany." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Will you marry me?" Tiffany . "I can make delicious foods everyday for you."

"Hmm, let me think first. I'm in love with Hwang Miyoung now, so I can't accept you just like that." Taeyeon pretend to think, rubbed her chin with her thumb and index finger.

"You know, you make me jealous of that Miyoung." Tiffany pouted.

"But I love her so much."

"How much?"

"More than everything you could imagine." Taeyeon put her hand on Tiffany's. "I'll still love her when my hair turned white and my feet can't support me anymore to walk without a stick."

"Hahaha, you make me think of future." Tiffany wrapped her hands around the latter's neck. "Will we live together until we become grandma?"

"Of course, sweetheart."

"We will get married, and then have a son..." Tiffany daydreaming.

"You'll become a great journalist."

"And you'll become a famous singer."

"A singer?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"Yes. You have an angelic voice!"

"I'm too shy to sing in front of many people." Taeyeon scratched her neck shyly.

"I can't believe the word 'shy' come out from a Kim Taeyeon's mouth." Tiffany chuckled. "Where is your over-confident self?"

"Haha you know it's not easy for us if I become one. Let's consider I'm a singer. Will you write gossips about me?" Taeyeon smirked. "What if there's a rumour about me dating an artist?"

"I'll defend you with another good rumour." Tiffany smiled. "I believe you won't cheat on me."

"And what if I have to go on a tour and leave you for 3 months?"

"I'll wait for you."

"And if I get a role in a drama and have to kiss someone?"

"It's just an acting. You have to be professional so I won't mind."

"If I have to deny our relationship because my agency wants me to avoid scandal?"

"It's okay. People don't need to know the truth."

"Well, maybe I have to deny it for my entire life to defend my career and when I'm older, I have to tell public that I'll marry a guy so people won't ask. What will you do?"

Tiffany muted. Taeyeon laughed ahjumma-ly (I mean laugh like one). "Hahahaha how about that, Ppany?"

"I-I'll pay the guy to fake the marriage."

"Eyyy, you can't do that." Taeyeon giggled. "Still want me to be a singer?"

"Yes." Tiffany said firmly.

"Haha stubborn as always." Taeyeon pecked her. "We'll think about it later. Let's packed our things now, the check-out time is at 12pm."

 

 

 

Taeyeon took a bath and after that brushed her teeth when Tiffany went in and did the same. They do teeth brushing competition and laughed at each other. After that they packed all of their things and put it in the car, then Taeyeon checking out at the receptionist. They decided to go to a souvenir shop first before leaving the town. They stood in front of a shelf of necklace and discussing which one should they buy.

"Pink!" Tiffany pointed at a pink necklace.

"No, no. Yellow."

"But I want pink."

"But it's spongebob, Tippany. Pink spongebob is... Kinda scary." Taeyeon narrowed her eyes to the pink spongebob like it was a dangerous thing.

"Okay." The younger girl pouted.

"I'll find something else that fits pink colour for you."

 

 

They got out from the shop with some souvenirs for their parents and friends and theirselves. Then they went back to their car.

"We should've bought something for us." Tiffany said when they already in the car.

"I bought something."

Tiffany turned her head to the other girl. "Really?"

 

 

Taeyeon took out 2 necklaces from a bag and showed it to the latter. The first necklace has key shape and the other has lock shape.

"I'll wear the key one." Taeyeon hook the key necklace on her neck and lift the lock necklace in the air between her and Tiffany. "And you the lock one. Lock needs key and key needs lock. They are made for each other, just like us." Taeyeon smiled. "Let me help you."

Tiffany turned around and brushed her hair to the side, revealed her white neck. Taeyeon surrounded the necklace on her neck and hook it behind. "For my bestest bestfriend and the love of my life, Hwang Tippany."

 

 

Tiffany's face reddened, she's so happy that she can't say anything and just stared at Taeyeon with her eye-smile.

"I love you, my baby Ppany." Taeyeon cupped the latter's cheek and pecked her cheek lovingly with closed eyes. "You are my first and last love."

 

 

That second Tiffany has swore to herself that she'll give her everything to Taeyeon. She Taeyeon's neck and stared at her eyes.

"You are my first and last love too, Kim Taeyeon. And I will love you forever."

 

 

They smiled to each other then Taeyeon started the engine. They drove to their hometown while listening to the radio and talking sweet things and random things and laughing and sometimes changed topic immediately at a point.

"TaeTae, do you know the quote 'If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you'?”

"Yes."

"It's sweet, isn't it?" Tiffany smiled.

"I'm not agree with that quote." Taeyeon said calmly.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows a bit. "And why is that?"

"If it happens, then I have to leave you alone for one day, which will make you really sad and lonely. I don't want it. I'm so selfish if I let you go through it all." Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany almost speechless. "You're the sweetest girlfriend."

"Of course." Taeyeon chuckled. "I should've confessed to you since junior high year, shouldn't I? We wasted 3 years wondering about each other's feeling."

"I had a hard time after I realized my feeling, I was afraid and shy and nervous at the same time." Tiffany recall. "Especially when you sat near me or touch me." Tiffany giggled and closed with her palm shyly. "I dropped things three times more often then usual."

"I remember I caught you staring at me and pour your drink to your food instead of tomato ketchup hahahaha." Taeyeon laughed. "By the way, do you ever see Daesung again?" Taeyeon asked about their junior high friend.

"Daesung? The one with funny face? No, why?"

"He pursued you for 2 years, you know. You're his super ultimate crush, I think."

"Oh, yeah he's so annoying around that time, put flowers and stuffs on my table everyday, stared at me from the classroom's door secretly, etc. My classmates teased me all the time." Tiffany frowned.

"I really hate him for 2 years." Taeyeon chuckled. "Did you realize I always turn him down and avoid him from getting closer to you?"

"Yah, you tease me as well!" Tiffany protested. "I almost cry when you said me and Daesung are good couple and you leave me alone with him."

"Ah, yeah, you know, kids always tease the one they like. I just can't take the jealousy anymore so I said it."

Tiffany mumbled. "But then I realized that actually you're the one I like."

"Ehehehe." Taeyeon smiled with pinkish cheek.

"Talk about secret admirer, you have one in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter