She's mine

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

It's almost dinner time, Taeyeon sat on her chair behind the table in her room, stared at nothing and frowned. Her mind is full with Tiffany and everything else that just happened hours ago. She kept like that until a knock on her door snapped her back from her train of thought. She only turned her head to the door but didn't answer, actually a little confused because her parents never knocked before entering her room. A knock is heard again, this time a little bit louder.

 

Taeyeon sighed and exclaimed. "Come in."

Tiffany appeared at her door, walked in hesitately. She looked at the room's owner and bit her lips. "H-Hello."

 

 

Taeyeon too surprised to greet back, she hastily turned around on her chair, her back faced Tiffany. She didn't hear her house's bell rang so she didn't expect anyone besides her parents will come to her room. Tiffany bit her lips more as she saw Taeyeon didn't want to look at her like that, she clenched her fist to encourage herself, then she approached Taeyeon. Taeyeon could feel Tiffany is standing right behind her now, but her body can't move so she just waiting for what will Tiffany do.

 

"Tae..."

 

Taeyeon didn't answer. While she's thinking about what should she do, Tiffany immediately hugged Taeyeon's neck and drown her face on her own arm around the latter's neck. "I'm sorry." Tiffany whispered with weak voice. Taeyeon got hit by her own guilt. She immediately pulled away from Tiffany's arms, while the other girl is taken aback, she thinks Taeyeon really hates her that she didn't want to be hugged anymore. Tears are threatened to fall from Tiffany's eyes.

 

"Taeyeon, please..."

Her words stopped because Taeyeon hugged her so tight suddenly. "No. I am sorry, Tippany. Sorry I yelled at you, sorry I slammed the door in front of you, sorry I was mad at you before. I'm sorry." Taeyeon closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so..."

"Stop! Stop, Tae!" Tiffany pulled away from the hug. "It's okay. It was all because of me being so stubborn. I was wrong."

"No, I was wrong."

"No, I was."

"I was."

"I was."

"I was."

"I was."

"Okay, you were wrong."

"Yah!" Tiffany pouted.

"Hahahaha!"

 

 

They ended up laughing for their silliness and pinched each other's arm. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into a hug again and rubbed her back. "I believe you can take care of yourself. You can go tomorrow if you want."

"No. I've decided to not go. You're right, everything you said is right." Tiffany said hastily.

"Really? That's better, then." Taeyeon smiled.

"I've told Yuri, and we decided to cancel it. We'll find a better place next time."

"Good. That's my baby." Taeyeon pinched the other girl's nose.

"Aah, it hurts!" Tiffany pouted, rubbed her nose. "I think it needs a kiss to ease the pain."

Taeyeon chuckled seeing Tiffany's way of asking for a kiss, then she leaned forward and kissed the latter's nose slightly.

"Just like that?" Tiffany pouted again.

"What are you expecting?" Taeyeon smirked, she knew what her girl wants but she wants to first.

"Forget it."

"Hahahahaha." Taeyeon pecked her lips twice and ruffled her hair.

 

They spent that night with playing together and laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sports Week finally started. Taeyeon, Yuri, and other students that particiated in swimming competition will compete on Thursday after school. A day before it, Tiffany taught Taeyeon again at the pool and she became much better. She didn't walk in water again and didn't afraid of getting drown anymore. The next day, Mr.Lee gave Taeyeon one free day to do the competition so both of them went straight to school's indoor swimming pool after school. Students are surrounding the pool, sat at the benches and chattering. Some teachers are there too, watching from special bench. Taeyeon got more nervous as she saw so many people will watch, but Tiffany and Yuri calmed her and said many supportive words. Jessica, who is gone for a date with Yoona, texted Taeyeon to give her support. Happy Three Friends is standing at the front line and bring some pompoms. The competition is about to start. Taeyeon and Yuri went to changing room and do some stretching together.

 

"Just do your best. It's not about win or lose." Yuri encourage her.

"Okay." Taeyeon nodded, as her first motivation to participate in this competition is already gone.

"TaeTae." Tiffany approached them in the changing room.

"What's up, hon... Umfh!" Taeyeon's voice muffled when Tiffany suddenly kissed her lips. Yuri gasped, as usual.

"Hwaitaeng!" Tiffany clenched her fist in front of her chest.

"Hwaitaeng." Taeyeon grinned and do the same hand move.

"Will someone kiss me to encourage me too?" Yuri mumbled and pouted.

"Ask your Nigun." Tiffany and laughed.

"Aissh."

 

 

 

All participants went out and standing on their line, waiting for the judges to call their name and blew the whistle. When Taeyeon's name mentioned, her fangirls and fanboys screamed and cheered, especially Happy Three Friends. There are two girls sat in front of Tiffany at the frontier, they talked to each other and the eye-smile girl unpurposely overhear their conversation.

"Who is that? Everyone cheer for her." said the first girl.

"Kim Taeyeon. She's popular." said the other girl.

 

 

 

The competition started. Taeyeon and Yuri both did well. The older girl did show her ability to learn something in no time. She always get drown before, but after practicing only for three times, she's able to swim that good. Yuri swum so fast that she's already reach the finish. Another girl reached the finish couple seconds after Yuri, then Taeyeon is next which makes her out as third winner. Everyone cheered when they all reached the finish line and gathered beside the pool. The competition committee offered towels to all the participants. Tiffany is clapping her hands and cheered excitedly when she accidentally overheard the two girls' conversation again. They're clapping while talk excitedly.

 

 

"What's her name again?? Kim Taeyeon??"

"Yes! She's so cool, isn't she??"

"She's pretty too! Is she available? Hihihi."

"I heard she's in relationship with someone, but I don't know who."

"Let's consider that she's single."

"Why, you want to pursue her?"

"Uh-huh. She's hot! Look at her body!"

 

 

Tiffany frowned. She got up immediately and approached Taeyeon. She seized a towel from a committee she is passing by then covered Taeyeon's body with that. Taeyeon, who's talking to other participant, turned her head and smiled when she saw Tiffany.

 

"I win third place!"

"Congrats, TaeTae! You're awesome!" Tiffany smiled.

"Hehehe."

"Is it cold? Let me warm you." Tiffany wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's shoulder and pulled her closer. Then she stole glance at the two girls at the bench and smirked when she saw them looked at her disappointedly. "Now you know she's mine." Tiffany mumbled to herself.

"Hm? What did you say?" Taeyeon asked.

"No. Nothing." Tiffany smiled again to her TaeTae.

 

 

They congratulated Yuri then Taeyeon and Yuri walked up to the podium to receive a medal. All Taeyeon's fangirls and fanboys approached her to talk to her but they all pushed away by HTF. The competition's over, everyone leave the indoor pool, only Tiffany left there, waiting for Taeyeon who took a bath at the changing room. She finished washing then go home together with her girlfriend.

"I bet your locker will be filled with flowers, love letters, and chocolates tomorrow." Tiffany said.

"We can eat the chocolate together." Taeyeon chuckled.

"You're too friendly to everyone, that's why they think they have chance with you." the eye-smile girl pouted. "Have you ever reject a present from your fans? I think not."

"I don't want to hurt their feeling. Hehe."

"Don't you feel annoyed?"

"Sometimes. But it doesn't matter."

"You're so kind."

"But of course my heart only belongs to Hwang Miyoung. Don't forget that." Taeyeon smirked.

"Who is she?" Tiffany smiled, pretend to be clueless.

"She is my bestfriend and my lover, she's a good journalist but also stubborn and sometimes do stupid things, not to mention her clumsiness."

"Yahh, I'm not like that." Tiffany pouted.

"You are kekekeke." Taeyeon held the latter's hand. "By the way, where is my reward for winning third place? I'm a good student, right?"

 

 

Tiffany chuckled then landed her lips on the other girl's cheek for five seconds then pulled away, making a smooch sound. They arrived at Tiffany's house and glad to see her mom is already home that early. Her mom invited Taeyeon to have dinner with them because Taeyeon's parents aren't home yet.

"Wait a moment, the foods are almost done." Her mom winked and went to the kitchen.

"I'll help." Taeyeon offered but rejected by the mom.

 

 

So both of the girls sat on the couch, watching movie. Taeyeon is annoying Tiffany again by pinching her arm on every important scene of the movie, causing Tiffany locked her hand in hers again. "Just tell me if you want to hold my hand." Tiffany chuckled.

"Girls, dinner is ready!" Tiffany's mom exclaimed from the kitchen and both of them went there.

 

 

They sat surrounding the dining table and eat together. Tiffany's mom kept refilling Taeyeon's plate with foods each time there's an empty space there.

"Mom, she can't eat that much." Tiffany protested.

"Of course she can. Right, Taeyeon?"

"Y-yes, of course. It's delicious. You are a good cook. Hehehe." Taeyeon complimented.

"Aishh this kid really understand how to make me blushed!" The mom giggled and want to give more foods to the latter but took it back because there's no empty space yet on the plate.

"Yes, since she is a playgirl, she has sweet mouth." Tiffany scoffed to tease the older girl.

"I'm not." Taeyeon pouted.

"Oh, you have many boyfriends??" The mom asked bluntly.

"N-no! I only have one." Taeyeon stole glance secretly to Tiffany, who drank her juice and pretend to not understand what is she talking about so her mom won't get the clue.

"You already have one?? Aah.. Honestly I think you're the best choice for my daughter."

Tiffany almost spilled out her juice.

"Really? I'd love to marry her so I can meet you everyday." Taeyeon said happily.

"Hahaha you're so sweet. I'm just kidding. You're both girls, one day you should marry a good man and your children would become bestfriends like you two, right?" The mom smiled, while her daughter frowned secretly. "What kind of man do you like, Taeyeon? Maybe I can introduce you to my friend's son."

"Ah, I already have one, mom. Hehehe."

 

 

The girls help the mom do the wash after dinner then watch movie again at the livingroom, accompanied by a cake, while the mom went to her bedroom to do her works again. Taeyeon sliced her cake into a small piece then directed it to Tiffany.

"Say 'aaah'."

"Aaaa."

 

But right before the younger girl's mouth catch the cake on the fork, Taeyeon pulled it back causing Tiffany bite the air. She gritted her teeth and pinched Taeyeon's belly.

"Ouch!"

"Feed me~" Tiffany did her aegyo.

Taeyeon smiled then feed her and received an eye-smile. "By the way, Ppany, this Sunday is my last extra class with Mr.Lee. It's a week before final exam."

"Really?? Oh, that's right, final exam is coming." Tiffany sighed. "Let's study together."

Taeyeon chuckled. That is the annual word Tiffany always said every year before exam. "Okay. But after exam..."

"What do you want to do?" Tiffany smiled.

"Let's go somewhere, just the two of us. Maybe for 3-4 days. How is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter