Taeyeon and Tiffany

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Aaah... Aahhh... Ngggh... Ohh yes.. Right there baby... Ohh.."

 

"Yah! What are you doing??"

 

Taeyeon shocked, her cell phone almost slipped out of her hand. She quickly closed the video she was watching on her phone and looked. Tiffany looked back at her with narrowed eyes and put her hands on her waist.

 

"Hi Ppany-ah, what are you doing here?" Taeyeon smiled innocently.

"I just finished my article. And you, Tae, what did you watch?? At least use earphone!" Tiffany pointed her finger to Taeyeon's nose.

"I-it's from link my friend sent me, I don't know..."

"Aissh, this liar. Let's go home."

 

Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Tiffany are bestfriend, almost like sister. Tiffany is the president of their high school journalist club and known for her intelligence and diligence, while Taeyeon is a ‘popular’ student because she likes to hang out, disobey the rules, do something weird, and always punished by teachers. Even sometimes she becomes the headline of their school newspaper due to her astonishing behavior. Only TIffany knows that Taeyeon is a good singer but she didn't want to show it off.

They attended the same school since elementary and they are neighbours so they always go to school and go home together.

 

That night, Taeyeon went to TIffany's house. She pressed the bell and wait for a few seconds before Tiffany's mom opened the door.

 

"Hello mom!"

"Hello my other daughter! Come in. Fany is in her room."

"Okay. Hehe."

 

Tiffany's mom smiled. They are so close so she let Taeyeon called her 'Mom'. Tiffany’s father was already passed away when she was only 5 years old because of heart attack. Her mother have to work until night so it is Taeyeon who always accompanied Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon went upstairs to Tiffany's room, she opened the door without knocking and Tiffany squealing.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!!! Knock. Before. Enter. How many times should I told you!!!??"

"Oh c'mon, it's not like you are in the middle of ing so nobody may enter before knock"

"I'm not like you, byuntae." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's bag on her shoulder. "Why do you bring your bag?"

"Well, you're my bestie and we're like sister now. We are friends for life time, and you know how much I love you, you know I won't cheat on you ("Cheat? I'm not your lover!" said Tiffany) or something like that..." Taeyeon hung her head low and played with her fingers.

"Oh so you want to borrow my homework, right? No."

"I even haven't finished my words yet!" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with furrowed eyebrows.

"No." Tiffany said firmly.

"I love you so much Ppany, you're my princess in my dream every night..."

"No."

"Why are you so cold?? What have I done to you??"

"No, Tae. NO! Do it yourself."

"Should I watch with max volume here?" Taeyeon fished out her phone from her bag.

"Yah you super byuntae! Go back to your home!" TIffany pointed at the door.

"But at least let's do one round..." Taeyeon smirked naughtily.

"Get out!!!"

"One kiss?" She pursed her lips.

"This is the last warning." Tiffany took a thick book from her desk and hold it high.

 

Taeyeon ran to the door while laughing. "Goodbye y!" She closed the door and run downstairs noisily.

Tiffany just sighed seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter