Ring

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

Happy birthday Choi Sooyoung!!

 

Wow, so this means I've written this story for one year. How slow hahahaha =_=

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"She catches a cold and fever."

"What?"

"She said she didn't feel good last night, it turned out that she's sick."

"C-Can I see her?"

 

 

 

Tiffany's mom let Taeyeon in and the latter went straight to Tiffany's room. She knocked and opened the door slowly. Taeyeon walked into the room and saw Tiffany is sleeping on her bed, covered by her thick pink blanket and a damped cloth on her forehead. Her face is slightly red. There are some medicines and a glass of water on the nightstand.

Taeyeon approached her very slowly so the eye-smile girl won't get waken up. She sat on a chair beside the bed and stared at the other girl's face. She Tiffany's head and suddenly the latter opened her eyes a little.

 

 

"Ah. Sorry I wake you up." Taeyeon said.

"TaeTae..." Tiffany tried to sat up but the petite girl stopped her.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm dizzy..." Tiffany said with a weak and husky voice. She closed her eyes again.

"Have you take the medicine?"

"...."

"You haven't."

"I-It's bitter."

Taeyeon chuckled. "You are 19 years old, honey."

"But..."

"You should take it."

 

 

Taeyeon helped her take the medicine and convinced her that it's not as bitter as she thought it would be. After drinking her water, Tiffany sighed in relieved and lied down relaxly. Taeyeon her head again and smiled at her.

 

 

"Get well soon."

"I will, if you're here with me." Tiffany grinned.

"I will come again after school."

"Okay. I think you should go now or you'll be late."

"You're right. See you, baby cake."

"See you."

 

 

Taeyeon bent down and kissed her forehead before left the room, bid goodbye to the mom, and went to school. She was a little surprised back then. Tiffany didn't tell her about her feeling not good last night. Taeyeon just knew it when she came to her house to fetch her to school this morning.

 

Taeyeon can not concentrate at school, she is worried. She stayed alone in the classroom at lunchbreak time, some of her friends invited her to join them to the canteen but she rejected. Taeyeon took out a paper from her bag and started doing her new daily hobby: write a letter for her girlfriend. She is so engrossed to the letter that she didn't realize Jessica came. The younger girl stood behind Taeyeon and bent down to see what the older is doing.

 

 

"What are you writing?"

Taeyeon flinched and immediately hide her letter. "S-Sica!"

"Are you planning to cheat on exam?"

"Of course not. T-This is for Tippany. Love letter. Hehe."

"Oh. Where is she?"

"She's sick."

"W-Why?"

"I think it's because she didn't sleep well recently so she easily get sick. She's really busy with her club."

"Ooh."

"Don't you eat?"

"Don't you?"

"I'm not hungry."

"So am I."

"You'll be short forever if you don't eat well."

"Say that to me when you're as tall as Sooyoung."

 

 

They both are teasing and laughing at each other when Yuri appeared in front of the classroom. She called Taeyeon excitedly. 

 

"Taeyeon!"

"Oh, Yul. What's up?"

"Where's TIffany?"

"She's sick."

"What??? Oh no." Yuri scratched her head uneasily.

"What's wrong?"

"We should choose the new president today. Well, but if she can't..."

"I bet she will get well tomorrow. Can you wait?"

"Of course, of course. I hope she gets well very soon." Yuri turned her gaze to Jessica who is hiding her face with a book all the time, pretend to read but she hold the book upside down. "Jessica?"

Jessica put down her book slowly. "Y-Yes?"

"Uhm, can I talk to you?"

 

 

Jessica glanced at Taeyeon but the petite girl nodded firmly to her. She followed Yuri outside the classroom. They stood face to face.

 

 

"Look. I'm... I'm sorry for what I said that day. Uhm, I've been so rude. I didn't mean to, but... Sorry." Yuri hung her head lower.

"It's okay."

"W-We're good now? Hehe."

Jessica nodded, and to reassure her, she smiled a bit.

Yuri sighed in relieved, rubbing her chest. "Thank goodness. But honestly I like seeing you being cold and unfriendly."

"Oh, okay then, I will..."

"N-No. Don't. I really feel bad when you act cold to me."

Jessica chuckled. "You're weird."

"Am I? Hehehe."

 

 

Jessica went in to the classroom again after Yuri left and sat beside smirking Taeyeon. The latter furrowed her eyebrows to the petite girl.

 

"Don't tease me."

"I didn't say anything."

"Stay like that, then."

"By the way, what food is good for people who have flu?"

"Hmmm, chicken soup?"

"That's it." Taeyeon flicked her fingers and smiled. "Can you help me?"

"What?"

"Help me cook for Tippany. Her mom is working so I want to make a food for her, but I can't cook. Hehe."

Jessica hesitated at first, but then she nodded. "Okay..."

"Thank you, Sica!"

 

 

So they went shopping after school and went to Tiffany's house. The mom gave her the house's key this morning so she could enter the house. Both of them went to the eye-smile girl's room and saw her still sleeping soundly. Taeyeon approached her and sat at the edge of the bed, her head softly. 

 

 

"Ppany-ah." Taeyeon called her. "Honey."

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes. She blinked several times before finally smiled, recognizing the girl in front of her. "Has the school ended?"

"No. I ran away from the class."

"What?? You should've not..." Tiffany's gaze fell to Jessica who stands behind Taeyeon and waved her hand at Tiffany when their gaze met. "Jessie? W-Why... Ah, you lied. The school has ended, right?"

"Hahaha strict as always." Taeyeon laughed.

"How do you feel, Tiff?" Jessica asked.

"Better now, but still... Is it still hot?" Tiffany leaned her body forward to Taeyeon.

The petite girl palmed her forehead. "A little. But better than earlier." Taeyeon touched Tiffany's cheek and neck too. "Aren't you hungry?"

"I am. I sleep all the time."

"Sica and I will cook for you! We've bought the ingredients!" Taeyeon said excitedly. "Get some more sleep. I'll call you when the food is done."

"I've slept too much." Tiffany shook her head.

"Hmm, how about watching DVD? I brought a new drama movie." Taeyeon said. "C'mon. I'll piggy-back ride you to the livingroom."

"I can walk..."

"You must not feel tired."

 

 

Taeyeon insisted to pickaback her so finally Tiffany obeyed. They all went to the livingroom and Taeyeon set the DVD for her girlfriend. Then she went to the kitchen with Jessica. They took out all the ingredients and started cooking. Taeyeon is so excited, she did well everything Jessica told her to do and they finished the food 30 minutes later. Taeyeon brought the food to the livingroom while Jessica makes some other snacks for them with the leftover ingredients. Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany and hugged her.

 

"It smells good." Tiffany smiled. "You're a good cook."

"I just did what Sica said, hahaha." Taeyeon poured the soup into a bowl then lifted a spoonful to the latter. "I'll feed you."

"You don't need to..."

"I want to."

"But I don't want to burden you."

"I'm not burdened."

"But..."

"I insist."

 

 

Taeyeon smiled when Tiffany finally let her feed her. She ruffled the eye-smile girl's hair and continued feeding her.

 

 

"You should take your medicine again after eat."

"Nooo." Tiffany whined.

"No no. By the way, I've wrote a letter for you today." Taeyeon grinned.

"Really? Can I read it now?"

"Not now. I'll read it for you later."

"Huh? You'll read it for me?"

"Yup."

"Why do you... Ahh..." Tiffany squeezed her eyes shut tightly and bent down her head.

"W-What's wrong?" Taeyeon put down the bowl on the table and hastily wrapped her arm around the other girl's body, make Tiffany leaned on her shoulder.

"Headache..." Tiffany breathed out heavily. "But it's gone now."

"You should take a rest again after this, okay?"

"But I'll be bored if I just lie down on the bed all the time."

"You won't if I'm with you." Taeyeon smiled.

 

 

 

Behind them is Jessica, staring at them from the kitchen's door. She clenched her fist tightly and turned around. She sat on the dining table quietly.

 

 

"I should've knew it." Jessica chuckled. "Why did I come here in the first place? To watch them loving each other and break my own heart again? Pfft, you're such a fool, Sooyeon."

 

 

Jessica could see it. She saw love marks on Tiffany's neck when Taeyeon helped her get up from the bed. It's not clearly seen anymore but she knew what is that. And thinking about what happened when Taeyeon made the marks hurted her heart even more.

 

 

Jessica brought the snacks to the livingroom after she calmed herself down. After they finished the meal, she bid goodbye to them and left the house. She really want to stay there, to be honest. But she can't bear the view and it's not like she can do anything to stop them.

 

 

 

"C'mon, baby cake. It's time to sleep~" Taeyeon entered the livingroom again after did the washing on the kitchen and approached Tiffany who lied down on the couch frowningly while watching the movie. The petite girl knelt down near the other girl's head and laughed seeing her cute face. "Ppanyyyy."

"I'm not sleepy. I don't want to sleep. Let's play something."

"Hey, you're unhealthy, Ppany-ah."

"But I feel okay right now."

"You'll be not-okay again if you don't rest more." Taeyeon sat near TIffany's feet on the couch. "How do you feel?"

"I'm okaaaay." Tiffany got up and changed her position. She lied down with her head rested on Taeyeon's lap.

"Oh, right. You must take the medicine." Taeyeon is about to get up but Tiffany stopped her.

"I don't need medicine. I need you."

Taeyeon chuckled. "No, you still have to take it even though you make me blush."

"Okay." Tiffany pouted. "But before that, you should read your letter."

"Hahaha, alright." Taeyeon took out the letter from her bag and sat back on the couch, cleared . "'To my love Tippany. Hmmm. I want to confess something today, actually. But promise me you won't get angry.'" Taeyeon made a face, asking Tiffany to promise.

"Okay, I promise." Tiffany chuckled.

"'Do you remember a day on our junior high school year when we both were being punished by teacher? You are punished because you come late to the school, and the teacher let you stood outside the classroom alone while holding two buckets of water and you almost burst into tears.'" Taeyeon continued reading the letter with a flat tone.

"I remember that."

"'Do you know why I got punished too after that?'"

"Nope."

"'Because I told the teacher that I put a prankster on you and made you fell into a mud so you have to go back home to change your cloth, causing you to come late. And I said I threatened you to not tell the teacher the real reason.'"

"W-Why did you do that??"

"'I did that because I wanted to accompany you outside the classroom. You must be embarrassed to be punished alone, moreover you are teachers' pride and always being a good student. Please don't scold me for that.'"

Tiffany chuckled. "How could I scold you because of that. I should've said thank you, instead."

"'But after that I put many bugs on your table because you didn't show any special feeling toward me.'"

Tiffany's smile gone.

"'I was really hoping you would get my code and realize your own feeling, but you didn't. So I wanted to tease you. I'm so sorry.'"

"...."

"'You were really scared and cried for one hour after that, so I felt really sorry and I still can't forgive myself until now. I'm sorry, Ppany-ah. Please forgive me.'" Taeyeon finished reading the letter and looked at the other girl apologetically, finally back to her usual voice tone. "Am I forgiven?"

"...."

"B-But I did that with another purpose too. I put them on your table then I got rid of them so you will see me as your hero. So... Ng, I didn't do that just to make you cry."

"...."

"Ppany-ah." Taeyeon whined.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"A-Are you angry?"

"No. I've promised, right?"

"Hehehehe." Taeyeon grinned. "Smiiiile."

Tiffany smiled to reassure her. Honestly, she thought that moment was funny to be remembered, and it was all in the past, though.

"Now you have to take the medicine."

"Okaay."

 

 

After that they just watched movie again and played together; lied down on the couch feet to feet and played with each other's legs or pinched the other with their toes. They were cuddling on the couch comfortably when Tiffany fell asleep due to the effect of the medicine. Taeyeon carried her to her bedroom upstairs and lied her down on the bed, covered her with the blanket. She Tiffany's hair while smiling at her. Tiffany hummed in her sleep and mumbled.

 

"Taeyeon...."

 

 

Taeyeon didn't want to leave her alone, so she lied down beside her, hold her hand tightly, and eventually fell asleep too.

 

 

 

 

The petite girl woke up when someone called her name again and again. She opened her eyes and surprised to see Tiffany's mom is smiling at her. She sat up immediately and rubbed her eyes. Tiffany is still sleeping beside her.

 

"A-Auntie..."

"It's 9pm now, if you want to ask about the time. I just went home." The mom smiled. "How is she?"

"She's fine. She has took her medicine and... Omo, she hasn't had dinner yet."

"Don't wake her up. Just let her sleep." The mom said. "Are you hungry? I'll cook for you."

"I'll help."

 

 

 

Both of them had dinner together after that while talking and laughing. The mom gave her so much foods and sweets, Taeyeon is afraid the mom has a secret plan to make her fatter. After that Taeyeon took her bag at Tiffany's room, put a small letter on the latter's pillow, and bid goodbye to the mom.

 

 

"Thank you for the meal, auntie. I'll be fat well. Hehehe."

"You should take care of your health too." The mom smiled. "And thank you, Taeyeon, for taking care of Fany. I really don't know what will happen if you're not here."

"You're welcome, auntie."

"Oh, c'mon. Just call me 'mom'. Like before." 

"C-Can I?"

"Of course."

Taeyeon smiled. "Okay then, mom."

"You should go home now. It's getting late."

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up at 2am and looked around the room sadly. She didn't find Taeyeon anywhere and surprised when finally she realized what time is it. Her hand touched something on the pillow; Taeyeon's small letter. She lifted it to see what's written on it.

 

 

 

Changing shift with your mom! Hehehe. Get well soon ♥

 

 

 

Tiffany smiled and put the letter on the nightstand then took her phone there. There is one text message, from Taeyeon. It was sent at 11.05pm.

 

 

From: TaeTae

 

Good night, baby cake~

 

 

 

Tiffany replied even though she thought Taeyeon must be already sleeping right now.

 

 

 

To: TaeTae

 

Good night ^^

I should've not sleep too early. I can't sleep again now =,=

Hehehe sleep tight ♥

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the other place, Taeyeon is waken up by her vibrated phone she held while sleeping. She opened her eyes heavily but not after she saw who texted her. She pursed her lips when she read Tiffany's text message. Then the petite girl immediately pressed the green button on the eye-smile girl's number and yawned while waiting for the latter to pick up the phone.

 

 

"Hello?"

"Hi, sweetheart."

"TaeTae, haven't you sleep yet??"

"I'm not sleepy."

"Me too! Hehe."

"Let's talk all night long." Taeyeon grinned.

"But you have to get some sleep so you won't be late for school tomorrow."

"I've slept enough with you on your bed." Taeyeon said. "By the way, aren't you hungry? You haven't had dinner."

"Oh, you're right. I just realized it. Hehehe."

"You sleep early and wake up in the middle of the night and get hungry like a baby." Taeyeon laughed. "I guess you feel better now? Your voice is loud again I should turn down my phone volume."

"I do. I've told you I'm totally okay. I want to go to school tomorrow."

"Really? I still think you need more rest before..."

"Eyyy, you're over-worry. It's like I do something that take lot of energy at school, while in fact I just sit all the time." Tiffany interrupted.

"Hahaha okay then, I'll fetch you tomorrow morning."

 

 

The next day, both of them went to school together after Taeyeon makes sure her girlfriend is totally fine ("I've told you many times." Tiffany said.) They all gathered at Sooyoung's classroom to play card at lunchbreak time. As usual, Taeyeon lose first and had to watch them playing. The petite girl sat on the table behind Tiffany and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck, makes the eye-smile girl leaned her back on Taeyeon's body, while Taeyeon rested her chin on Tiffany's shoulder.

 

"That card. Use that one on the left." Taeyeon whispered while looking at Tiffany's cards.

"Do you believe Taeyeon's word, Tiff?" Hyoyeon smirked.

"She's loser." Sooyoung added.

"Yah, of course Ppany believes me! Right, baby cake?" Taeyeon grinned to the beautiful face right beside her own face.

"Of course." Tiffany smiled and turned her head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter