More troubles

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

Beautiful morning.

 

 

 

I walked to school and inhale the morning breeze deeply.

 

Inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale...

 

 

 

 

Haaah so fresh!

 

 

 

 

And what makes me feel fresher, is that one girl who walked about 10 feets in front of me.

 

Yoonaaa~

 

 

 

I ran to her and tapped her back. She turned around and smiled. "Sica!"

 

I don't know. Maybe it was an optical illusion or reflection of the morning sun, because her face seems really bright and beautiful, made me blind for a second.

 

 

 

"Have you had breakfast?" She asked me.

"No."

"Let's eat! The first food of our canteen always more delicious!" She pulled my hand and we ran to school's gate.

 

 

We arrive at the canteen and bought many foods, then took a sit.

 

 

"How could you eat all this foods in the morning??" I exclaimed when I saw 3 trays of food Yoona brought. 

"Don't underestimate my power."

"Kinda scary, hahahaha."

 

 

Yoona took a bottle of sauce and pressed it to her plate.

 

"Look, Sica! A monster poo!"

 

She shaped the sauce like a poo in cartoons and laughed.

 

"Yoong! Yah, so childish!" I touched the poo-shaped sauce with my fries to ruin the shape.

"Aaah my poo!" Yoona pouted.

"Turn down your voice!" People started look at us and giggled.

"Let's draw something at my omelette!" The choding start drawing with sauce.

"Don't play with food..."

"Look! An alien!" She showed me her drawing. Well, it's a good one. She's really talented.

"Hey, add some eyes here." I pointed at some spot of the omelette.

 

We ended up draw all of our foods and laughed at our own silliness. Finally we finished our meals.

 

"I'm so full. All I can taste in my mouth now is sauce. We put too much sauce!" I sipped my drink.

"Sica, two days ago I ask Seohyun to watch movie together."

I stopped sipping my drink. My smile's gone. "O-oh. So... Mmm, that's good."

 

Why did she tell me this all of a sudden? I didn't know what to say anymore because she never talk about Seohyun to me and I also didn't want to hear about that.

 

"She didn't come."

"What?"

"I waited for 3 or 4 hours, but she didn't come."

"Did she text you or call you?"

"No. Actually, we haven't met again since that night."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know. Am I.. Am I rejected again? Hehe."

I frowned as I saw Yoona's forced smile. "Ask her the reason. Don't jump into conclusion too fast, Yoong."

"I know.."

"C'mon, let's find her."

"What? But.."

"No buts. Let's go." I pulled Yoona's hand and we went to Seohyun's class.

 

Why am I doing this? Isn't it better if Yoona feel rejected? But I just can't see her hurted. We arrived at the classroom and saw Seohyun, sat alone at her chair and read book. "I'll call her." I went inside. Some people looked at me curiously. Seohyun tilted her head and saw me too.

 

"J-Jessica unnie?"

"Seohyun, please follow me." I beckoned her to follow me and Seohyun obeyed, a little confused.

 

When we already out of the classroom, Seohyun gasped as she saw Yoona, who's waiting outside. I looked at them and smile. "I'll wait at our classroom, Yoong."

"Okay, thanks Sica."

 

So I left, I didn't went straight to my classroom but to Taeyeon's. She is playing baseball with her friends in her classroom. Not a real baseball, of course. The ball is made from plastic and they used broomstick as the bat. Taeyeon hit it hard and the ball fly high, landed on my wide-open forehead.

 

"Ouch!"

"Sica??" Taeyeon ran to her victim and rubbed my forehead. "Sorry Sica!"

"It doesn't hurt at all."

"Why are you here?"

"I just want to see you."

"Let's play baseball!"

 

But just then the teacher came and everybody ran to their chair immediately.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

So Jessica sneaked out from the classroom and ran to hers. She reached the room just in time, she met the teacher in front of the door. Everybody in the classroom went back to their chair, so do Jessica. She felt a little upset because she didn't have chance to tell Taeyeon about what just happened. Moreover, she found Yoona hasn't came back yet.

 

"What are they talking about??" She grumbled.

 

Just then Yoona came and apologize to their teacher because she was late. Jessica guessed the conversation going well because Yoona's expression is bright.

 

Jessica pouted and start drawing random things on her notebook.

 

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is in dangerous situation. She forgot her homeworks at home and now Mr.Lee is ordered everyone to put their homeworks on his table.

 

"I'm sure I've put the book inside my bag..." Taeyeon mumbled as she took out all her books.

 

Her friends already went back to their own chairs when she remembered she put the book on her table yesterday. She gulped when Mr.Lee counted the books his students put on his table.

 

"This class has 25 students, I think." He tapped the pile of books. "It's only 24 books here."

 

He looked at his students one by one. The students tilted their head to left and right to see who hasn't collected the homework yet. Mr.Lee's gaze stopped at Taeyeon, who put blank expression on her face.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. You did your homeworks, didn't you?"

"I-I did, Mr.Lee..."

 

He checked the books one by one. "I can't find your book here."

"I..."

"You did your homeworks, right?"

"I did, Mr.Lee, but.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter