Jealousy

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

Oh no. I'm so dead.

 

What should I say to her now???

 

 

I released her and blushed. I know my face is extremely red right now because suddenly I feel hot. I want to scream and run as fast as my feet could bring me but it will confused her even more, so I just stayed there, hung my head low and shutted my eyes tightly. I don't know what is she thinking now. My heart pounding hardly, ready to jump out from my chest.

 

 

"Hehehe"

 

 

I opened my eyes and raised my eyebrows. Did she just chuckle? I lifted my head and saw her smiled.

 

 

"You're welcome Sica"

"Hah?"

"It's a thankyou kiss because I compliment your hair, isn't it?"

 

 

What the...

 

 

"Oh.. Y-Yes it is. Hahahahahahaha"

 

 

Yoongieeeeeee I almost die here and you thought it was JUST a thankyou kiss???

 

But.. It's better than she realized my feeling towards her. Aaah I can't imagine how will she react if I do something more than that. I'm safe for now.

 

"I-I'll leave now..."

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?"

"Yes, it's okay."

 

 

We went outside her room and walked pass the livingroom where her brother is watching TV alone. He looked at us when we showed up. "Hi!" He waved his hand to us. His smile is similar to Yoongie's. "Where are you two going?

"Jessica wants to go home."

"What?? Don't! We haven't talked yet. Come, sit beside me, Jessica."

 

He beckoned us to sit beside him. We approached him and sat. When Yoona want to sit too, he stopped her. "I just want to talk to Jessica, go back to your room. Shoo shoo~"

"Yah, how can I leave Sica alone with a sly fox?"

"Who did you call sly fox??"

"You."

"Say it again" he pinched Yoona's cheek and we all laughed. "Oh yeah, I'm Seulong, her brother. You can call me oppa."

"Okay, Seulong oppa" I smiled.

"It's already late, what do you want to talk, oppa?" Yoona asked her oppa.

"I just want to know more about your special friend."

"Special friend?" I raised my eyebrows. "She's just my close friend" Yoona interrupted.

"Oh? She isn't the one that made you daydreaming and drooling?" Yoona slapped her brother's arm and blushed. "Yah don't talk nonsense, stupid oppa!"

"Hahahahha! Well, do you have boyfriend, Jessica?"

"Um, no I don't." He smirked. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Hah?? I.." My expression must be really puzzled because suddenly he bursted into laugh.

"Hahaha I'm just kidding." He ruffled my hair. "But if you want it, just tell me anytime. I'm always available for you."

"Okay stop it! Sica I'll take you home now, just ignore my stupid brother." Yoona held my arm and got up.

"Ah you're no fun, Yoong. See ya, Sica!"

"See you later oppa" We waved to each other and I left.

When Yoona picked her jacket and ready to left her house, I stopped her. "Yoong, I'll go home by myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry" I smiled to her.

"Okay then. Thank you again Sica. Hwaiting for tomorrow!"

"Hwaiting!" She watched me walked away until I disappeared from her sight.

 

I walked alone through the night cold wind and hid my hands in my coat's pocket while thinking about what was happened in her room. Thankyou kiss... How come... Who will ever kiss someone to thank them because they compliment your hair??? Aissh Yoona you're so innocent. Wait. Why don't I kiss her lips and tell her it's a thankyou kiss too? Hahahaha of course she won't believe it. But whatever, I'm so happy tonight! Hehehhehhehehe I should tell Taeng about this~

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

 

 

I woke up and sat on my bed, stretched my body. The birds chirping outside when I opened the window's curtain. Another beautiful morning, but I don't know what will happen to me 2-3 hours later. I hope I won't meet any seniors and get bullied today.

 

I took a bath and left my room. I saw my mom preparing our brreakfast on the table and my dad sat behind the table, reading newspaper, already in his office uniform. "Good morning, Mom, Dad."

My mom lift her head and smiled at me. "Morning, my daughter." My dad put down his newspaper and smiled too. "Morning, Joohyun. Let's eat together."

 

While we had breakfast together, the morning news anchor talked on the TV and sometimes my dad gave comments about the news. And suddenly a news about juvenile delinquency showed up. My parents shook their head as they watched some students are fighting and bullying their friend and did things which my parents called it 'embarassing school's name'.

 

"It's really scary. Thank goodness you didn't get involve with that kind of problem, Joohyun."

"It's better to get achievements and study hard. Is your school has this kind of students?"

 

I remembered my seniors and how they bullied me, I paused for a sec and then shook my head, smiled to relieved them. They smiled again.

 

"You have to study harder, Joohyun. Even though there are no that kind of students at your school, there are still lazy students and they could give you bad influence." My dad said while opened his newspaper again.

"Your private teacher will come today, so don't come home late." My mom said, which made my jaw dropped.

"P-Private teacher?" 

"Yes, start from today she will come 4 days a week to teach you. She's a good teacher, don't worry."

 

No. No, no! What is this?? I've studied hard everyday and got A for every subjects, is it still not enough for them?? She didn't even tell me about this beforehand. 

 

"Joohyun? What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, mom." I smiled. "I've finished eating, I'm going now, mom, dad."

"Be careful on the way. Study well, okay?"

"Okay..."

 

I rushed out from my house and walked to school lazily. I'm bored. I want to have fun too. I never played with my friends because my parents won't let me play around, my classmate only talked to me to ask for help about the lessons, PLUS they are afraid of seniors who threaten them to not talk to me.

 

I frowned all the way to school and finally reached the school's gate. Someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. It's Yoona unnie. Once again, my heart skipped a beat and I suddenly blushed.

 

"Hi, Seohyun!"

"H-Hi, unnie." Oh no, her smile make me fluttering even more.

"We haven't met for days. How are you?"

"I'm o-okay. Ng, I have to go to teacher's room first, so... see you later, unnie."

 

I ran away from her but stopped because she held my wrist. "Wait, Seohyun." She kneel in front of me and stretched her hand to my shoes to tied my shoelace. I didn't realize that I haven't tied my shoelace yet. She lift her head to see my face and smiled. "You could tripped if the shoelaces aren't tied properly."

 

I'm blushed again. Yoona unnie...

 

 

"T-Thank you, unnie..."

 

She got up and tap my shoulder again before leave. I'm speechless. My heart thumped hardly. I don't know... I... I... Aah what is happening to me???!!

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

"Sica, let's play games!" I came to Sica's class with a pack of playing card in my hand.

"Let's go." She cleaned her table so I can sort the cards on the table. "Where's Tiffany?"

"She's so busy with her articles." I pouted. "Before school, articles. During lunchtime, articles. After school, articles. At night, articles. She replied my message once every 2 hours."

"Hahaha, just be patient until she finished it."

 

 

We started playing. In the middle of the games, I remembered something.

 

 

"Sica, last night you told me you want to tell me something."

"Ah, you're right." She corrected her sit position and cleared . "So..."

"So?"

"I kissed Yoona last night." She whispered and smiled ear to ear. I widened my eyes.

"WHAT???"

"Sssst! Turn down your voice!" She put her index finger in front of her lips. Some of her classmates looked at us curiously.

"How can you do that?? I even haven't do that with Tippany!" I whispered back to her.

"I kissed her on the cheek."

"Oh." I calmed down and continued our game.

"My body moved by its own will, and suddenly I kissed her." She clasped with her hands and giggled with red face.

 

I smiled seeing her happy face. "And then what happened next?"

Her smile disappeared and a frown showed up. "She thought it was a thankyou kiss."

"Hahahahahaha!!!"

"Don't laugh." She pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter