Jessica's first move

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

"Well, it's about Yoona"

"What's wrong with her?" asked Taeyeon, picked a fries from her plate and ate it, then picked one more and directed it to my mouth to feed me, which I accepted happily.

"She was rejected by that junior girl." Jessica can't hold her smile anymore, she smiled ear to ear.

"You mean Seohyun?"

"Yes! I know I shouldn't be happy but... I'm too happy right now!!" Jessica hit the air with her hands several times and her face turned red. I think the Ice Princess lost her self-control. She always cool and calm and cold towards people. Well, that's why I'm not close with her.

"Hahaha, you have a chance, then. This is the time for you to approach her and make her love you" Taeyeon chuckled seeing Jessica's act.

 

Oh so this girl likes that Yoona. Well, not bad. Yoona is the president of art club and is famous because of her bubbly personality. Everybody loves Yoona.

 

So they just continued talk about Yoona while I just sat there and eat my meal until finally Jessica got up and went somewhere.

 

"She likes Yoona?" I asked Taeyeon after Jessica gone from our sight.

"Yes. She had big crush on her but Yoona likes a junior girl named Seohyun. Sica is brokenhearted for weeks but here comes good news, Seohyun rejected Yoona."

"Hmmm."

"They are classmate but Sica's too shy to talked to her. I think it's love at the first sight."

"Love at the first sight? How come... I don't believe in that." I ate the last piece of my pizza.

"I do." Taeyeon sipped her drink. "I have experienced it once"

I almost dropped my pizza. "W-who is it?"

"Someone. Hehe." I pouted. "I know, but who??" Taeyeon sipped her drink again and looked outside the window. "Someone." Oh, so she really didn't want to tell me. "Is it Jessica?"

Taeyeon looked at me blankly. "Of course no. She's just a close friend of mine."

"Where did you two meet for the first time?"

"It's our first year, she was my classmate. Everybody said she was cold and arrogant, so I did some pranksters on her until she scolded me and hit my table with her fist." Taeyeon chuckled. "But after that I knew that actually she was just too shy to talk to new people."

"She doesn't look friendly to me."

"Don't worry, as time goes by, she will. Trust me, her personality is not like her appearance."

 

Yeah, keep covering her, Kim Taeyeon. I just sighed and finished my pizza in one bite. 

 

"Wow, Ppany. You ate a whole pan of pizza by yourself? Are you that hungry?"

"I need energy to write new articles." I wiped my mouth with tissue. "I have to go now. My job is waiting for me."

"Okay. Oh by the way, Ppany..."

 

I stopped and looked back. Taeyeon is looking at my skirt seriously.

 

"W-what's wrong? Is it ripped?" I checked on my skirt quickly. Suddenly she put her hand on my . "Your is getting bigger."

 

I bet she couldn't stand properly after this, after I slapped her with all my strength.

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter