Love letter

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Hi!

 

Thank you for reading my story. Thank you for voting, subscribing, and commenting too. Please vote and comment more if you like this story.

 

 

Many things happened, eh? Yoona... and Sooyoung... Maybe next is Jessica...

 

 

OK let's forget that they are already taken hahaha!

 

 

Lost in Love will ends in... hmm about 4 or 5 chapters? And you will hate me for the ending story, I know. Sorry. I just can't change it.

 

 

By the way check out my other stories too if you have time hehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up the next morning with super-tired body and almost can't moved at all. She looked down at the girl who is sleeping peacefully on her shoulder. Taeyeon's lips formed a smile and she pecked her head once, causing Tiffany to move a bit then gradually opened her eyes. The younger girl smiled widely once she saw Taeyeon is beside her, hugging her and smiling back at her.

 

"Good morning, beauty." Taeyeon said.

"Good morning, beast." Tiffany replied.

"Am I as ugly as a beast?" The older girl pouted.

"No. You are as wild as a beast." Tiffany smirked. "On the bed."

 

 

They both giggled. Tiffany then snuggled more into Taeyeon's body and hugged her tightly and closed her eyes.

 

"Are you sleeping again? We'll be late for school." Taeyeon said.

"Nggh, I'm tired." Tiffany whined with husky voice, rubbing her eyes like a little kid. "Let's skip school."

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "Hwang Tippany wants to skip school? Does the sun rise from north today?"

"Yah, hahaha."

"Okay then, let's get some more sleep. Hehe."

 

 

Taeyeon pecked her once before both of them drifted again to sleep. They were sleeping face to face and Taeyeon wrapped her arm around the other girl's body, their legs are intertwined under the blanket. Taeyeon's breath made Tiffany felt warm and comfortable as she slowly went to the dreamland again. It's already 10am when Taeyeon is woken up by a phone call. She sleepily, with eyes half-opened, stretched her hand to the nightstand and reached the phone. She saw a name on the screen. Shikshin.

 

 

"Hello?"

"YAH ERT!!!"

Taeyeon pulled away the phone from her ear immediately. "Yah, can't you greet properly?"

"Where are you?? Mrs.Kim is looking for you! She's so angry because you didn't attend her class! And the homework is due today!"

"H-Huh? My mom is at school?"

"Babo, Mrs.Kim, our physic teacher."

"Oh. Aah, I haven't do the homework yet."

"Just come to school! At least apologize to her. You know you are in her blacklist."

"But, I'm still sleeping..."

"Ugh, whatever."

"Who is that, TaeTae?" Tiffany is woken up too and sleepily asked her girlfriend.

"I-It's Sooyoung. Aissh, you're so loud, Syoo, you woke Ppany up."

"...." 

"Hello?"

"...did you two sleep together?"

"Yes." Taeyeon widened her eyes and gasped. "I-I mean no! No. Ppany just came here and we decided to skip school and.. And s-she fell asleep beside me."

"...."

"Yah..." Taeyeon called carefully, she didn't know what is in the taller girl's mind.

"Okay... See you."

"S-See you too."

 

 

 

Right before the call is hung up, Taeyeon heard Sooyoung shouted to someone, or everyone, excitedly.

"HEY, TAEYEON IS SLEEPING WITH TIFFANY!!"

"Yah Choi Sooyoung!!!" Taeyeon yelled, but it's too late. Only beep sound answered her. Taeyeon looked at the phone in disbelief, she could feel her face is burned. "Where is that shikshin now?? At her classroom? At teacher's room?? At school's yard???" 

"What's wrong, honey?" Tiffany asked.

"N-Nothing. Hehe."

"I just remembered that I have a club meeting after school today." Tiffany got up lazily. "I'll take a bath now." The eye-smile girl gathered all of her hair in one hand and tied it up into a ponytail, and that moment is when Taeyeon gasped loudly and got panic all of a sudden. "What's wrong?" Tiffany asked puzzledly.

"N-N-Nothing."

"You act weird."

"Hehehehe."

 

 

Tiffany wore her bathrobe and left the bedroom with confuse look. When the door is fully closed, Taeyeon jumped down from her bed and walked around the room panicly.

"I'm so dead. I'm so deaaaad! Why did I make love marks on Tippany's neck!!?? She's gonna kill me!!" Taeyeon sat on the floor and holding her head with both hands, groaning.

 

 

It's just about time until the victim realized the marks, so Taeyeon gave up. She went to kitchen and prepared brunch. When she heard Tiffany is going out from the bathroom, her heart skipped a beat. She gritted her teeth and didn't dare to look into the other girl's eyes.

"Hmmm smells good." Tiffany approached her smilingly. "Wow, it looks delicious too! Baconnn..."

Taeyeon looked at her confusedly. The marks are still there, clearly seen above the younger girl's collar.

"Go take a bath first, I'll wait for you!" Tiffany eye-smiled.

 

 

 

Taeyeon went to bathroom while stealing glance at her girlfriend. There's no sign of the other girl realizing the marks. Even until they eat together, Tiffany still didn't realize it. Finally, when they are ready to go to school, Taeyeon confessed. She can't let Tiffany walk around without knowing it.

"P-Ppany."

"Hm?"

"Don't you see that?" Taeyeon pointed at her neck.

"What?"

The older girl pulled out a small mirror from her bag and showed it to Tiffany. Slowly, the eye-smile girl's expression changed. She looks like she just went out from a ghost house and just saw the most horrible scene in her life.

"TaeTae!! W-Why...! Why...!"

Taeyeon scratched her neck with apologetic face. "I-I'm so sorry, Ppany-ah."

Tiffany exclaimed in panic. "How can I go to school today???"

"Ngg... Scarf? Just pretend that you catch a cold." Taeyeon skipped her way to her bedroom and took a scarf, then went back to Tiffany and wrapped the younger girl's neck with that white, soft cloth. "Perfectly hidden! Hehe."

"I-Is it? They won't see the marks?"

"Yup. They won't notice it at all."

"Really?"

"Really, baby." Taeyeon her hair.

"Okay..."

"Let's go."

 

 

The younger girl is busy fixing her scarf all the time that Taeyeon didn't have chance to hold her hand while walking until they arrived at the school. They hide at Tiffany's club room, and while the President lead the meeting after school, Taeyeon just sit at the corner. She didn't want to meet any teacher outside, or any Sooyoung and any Hyoyeon. After the meeting ended, they sneakily went out from the room but are welcomed by two person Taeyeon really wants to avoid the most at a time like this, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. They approached the couple smirkingly.

 

"Had so much fun last night?" Sooyoung teased.

"W-What are you talking about..."

"Oh, so innocent." Hyoyeon teased as well.

"We're talking about something fun you two did last night." Sooyoung chuckled evilly and wiggled her eyebrows. Taeyeon avoided their gaze, while Tiffany is blushing hard beside her.

"W-We didn't do anything..." Tiffany mumbled.

"Yeah, Tippany came to my place this morning and fell asleep. Just that."

"Hmmm~" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon gazed at each other meaningfully.

"Really! You don't have any prove, do you?" Taeyeon said. Beside her, the younger girl is fixing her scarf again carefully.

"Really?" Hyoyeon smirked.

"Yes." The couple answered firmly in unison.

"And why are you two so curious about that." Taeyeon pouted.

"Ah, nothing." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smiled to each other then giggled.

"Hi, everyone!" Suddenly Jessica appeared and greeted them all.

"Oh, hi, Sica!!" Taeyeon greeted back happily. They're saved. Jessica will distract everyone's attention.

"Do you guys have free time tomorrow evening?" Jessica asked.

"I think so." Hyoyeon said and the other nodded as well.

"Let's go to Snowy Wish, new ice-skating rink!" The ice princess said.

"Oh! They said it's a good place! Let's go!" Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly.

"Tomorrow at 4pm, okay?"

"Yup!"

Jessica turned to Tiffany and saw the scarf. "Oh, why are you wearing scarf, Tiff? Don't tell me you catch a cold?" Jessica asked Tiffany and pulled the white cloth innocently.

 

The white cloth slipped off the eye-smile girl's neck, and Taeyeon and Tiffany both yelped. The oldest girl hugged Tiffany's neck immediately.

"I-I love you, Tippany!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "I want to hug you forever!"

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows and pulled Taeyeon's shirt to separate them.

"I love you too, TaeTae!" Tiffany hugged back to prevent Taeyeon from being pulled away from her.

"They are weird." Sooyoung stepped back confusedly.

"We should leave now. See you all tomorrow!" Taeyeon waved at them and ran away with Tiffany.

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are now safe on their way home. The younger girl is pouting all the time and Taeyeon should find something to make her smile again.

"What if the scarf fly away when we play ice-skating tomorrow??"

"Ngg..." Taeyeon scratched her not-itchy head. "I have a sweater that will perfectly hide the mark. How about that?"

"S-Sounds good..."

"Okay then. C'mon, don't pout anymore, you make me want to kiss you." Taeyeon pinched the other girl's nose playfully.

 

 

But because Tiffany still pouted, Taeyeon took her to their favorite ice cream cafe. After that they went home because the younger girl said Yuri will come to talk about the club. The said girl appeared on Taeyeon's apartment not too long after the two girls arrived. Tiffany brought Yuri to the couch at the livingroom while Taeyeon prepared two glasses of juice for them. Yuri stole glance at Taeyeon and whispered grinningly at Tiffany.

"So, you two live together now? How about your mom?"

"Of course no. I just stay here until my mom comes back from her work at another town."

"So... You two... Sleep together?" Yuri wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ugh, why did all of you ask the same question." Tiffany frowned.

"Just curious. Hihihi. Oh thank you, Taeng." Yuri said when the older girl came and served the drink for them.

"Thank you, honey." Tiffany smiled sweetly to her girlfriend.

"Becareful, I put love powder inside your glass." Taeyeon bent down and whispered at the eye-smile girl's ear before kissed her cheek and left smilingly.

"Aah my eyes." Yuri massaged her eyes gently.

"Yah."

 

 

While the two journalist club's leaders are discussing something, Taeyeon just sat on the long dining table and watched them. Watched Tiffany, actually. She can't get her eyes off the beautiful, goddess-like girl in front of her and she blushed and giggled everytime she remembered what happened last night. Tiffany were never been so aggressive like yesterday, and she was so hot. Taeyeon is wondering what will happen if she teased Tiffany more than that, until a door bell rang loudly, threw her back to the earth. She immediately went to open the front door and found Jessica there.

 

"Hi, Taengoo!"

"Hi. You didn't tell me you will come." Taeyeon let her in.

"I just have more free time so I... Oh, hi Tiff!" Jessica waved her hands excitedly when she saw the said girl, but she didn't see Yuri who bent down on the couch to read some small letters on a paper on the table in front of her.

"Hi, Jessie!" Tiffany replied.

"Jessie?" Yuri lift her body up and turned around, appeared on Jessica's sight, which causing the ice princess to widened her eyes to the unexpected person. Yuri smiled ear to ear and waved very excitedly. "Hello, Jessica-ssi!"

"Why is she here??" Jessica mumbled under her breath while gritted her teeth but then hastily smiled. "H-Hi, Yuri-ssi."

 

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows hearing Jessica's not-so-excited-like-before voice when she greeted Yuri. She brought the cold girl to the long dining table and sat there.

"Looks like you don't like Yuri." Taeyeon mumbled quietly so the tanned girl won't hear them.

"I-It's not like that. I'm just afraid bad luck will happen again. I've told you the story, haven't I?"

"It was just coincidence, I think." Taeyeon got up from her chair to serve a glass of juice for Jessica.

"Whatever, but it's not wrong to make distance from someone whom I feel insecure with, right?"

"But she looks happy near you. Over-excited, if I may say."

"I don't know why." Jessica sighed. "She is a good person, I have no problem with her, actually, but her excitement kinda scares me. Everytime we meet at school she would shout my name and talk to me excitedly."

"Hahaha."

"What's so funny?"

"Maybe she likes you." Taeyeon smirked.

"Can't be." Jessica chuckled.

"Why not? Sica, this is a good chance if she really likes you. You can find a new love!"

"Ugh, no way."

"Why don't you ask her to join us tomorrow?"

"Well..." Jessica frowned. "Actually, she's the one who ask me to go together."

Taeyeon grinned. "What did I say. She likes you. Then we won't bother your date with her. I'll tell Syoo and Hyo that we'll cancel it..."

"N-No! Don't. Please. I don't want to be alone with her." Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's arm.

"But is it okay if we join? She wants to go with you only, I guess."

"J-Just make it like we meet there coincidentally."

"Do you by any chance feel shy instead of afraid?" Taeyeon again.

"I. Am. Not. I don't feel anything special toward her and stop telling me that she likes me."

"Really? Kekeke."

"Whatever." Jessica frowned and threw her gaze to other direction. Refused to talk to Taeyeon again.

"Aigoo, sorry, Sica. I'm just kidding." Taeyeon rubbed her back. "I won't tease you anymore."

The younger girl slowly turned her gaze to Taeyeon and pouted. "You better keep your words."

"Hahaha are you in a badmood? It's so unusual for you to take jokes uneasily."

"I don't know."

 

 

Tiffany and Yuri finished discussing and the tanned girl went home first (she offers Jessica a ride to home but got rejected). The three of them sat on the couch while watching TV. Taeyeon and Tiffany is hugging each other, doing skinship here and there and giggled once every some times, and it really annoys Jessica unreasonably, so she told them she has to go home now and left.

 

 

The next day, they were all gathered at the Snowy Wish's front door. When Tiffany and Sooyoung went to the ticket box, Taeyeon whispered to Jessica.

"Where is Yuri?"

"We promised to meet at 5pm." Jessica said. "I'll make it looks like a pure coincident. Just see."

Taeyeon could see the fire in the latter's eyes. She chuckled. "You're really afraid of her, eh? And why did you accept her offering in the first place?"

"I-I thought she already asked all of you too, or at least Tiff. It turned out that it will be only me and her."

"TaeTae! Jessie! C'mon!" Tiffany called them.

 

 

They followed the other three girls into the indoor skating rink. It was a huge and beautiful rink. They put on their skating-shoes and ran excitedly to the rink. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Jessica played happily there until the oldest girl of them realized Taeyeon and Tiffany is missing. She walked around to find them and finally saw them at the rink's gate.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jessica approached them.

"Ah, nothing. Tiffany can't play ice-skating so I teach her." Taeyeon said.

"S-Sorry, TaeTae. I know you really want to play..."

"It's okay. I prefer to teach you." Taeyeon smiled warmly.

"TaeTae..." The couple lovingly stared at each other Jessica swore they would've kissed if she's not there.

"Aissh, okay, I'll leave you two now, then." Jessica rolled her eyes and left.

"You should bravely stand on your feet. Walk, first. Don't be afraid, and don't hold on anything if you can." Taeyeon said patiently.

"But what if I fall..."

"I'll catch you. Or you can hug me. Or kiss me if you want."

"I'll kiss you, then." Tiffany winked.

"How about kiss me once everytime you fall down?" Taeyeon smirked.

"How about twice? With tongue?"

"Nggh, you're such a teaser. You make me want to pull you to the bathroom now."

"Oh, what will we do there?" Tiffany played dumb smirkingly.

"Some touching, and... Riding, if I'm lucky. And maybe I can go in..."

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon!"

 

 

Their hot conversation is interrupted by Hyoyeon who is sliding passed them. The dancing queen just grinned widely and pointed at someone not too far from their place then she slided away, gone from their sight again. Taeyeon didn't understand what Hyoyeon means, while Tiffany, who got it faster, followed her direction and widened her eyes seeing a y girl who just wear a mini tanktop and hot pants skated expertly.

"What the..." Tiffany gritted her teeth.

"What?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Nothing! Don't see!" The eye-smile girl covered her girlfriend's eyes with her both hands until the y girl gone.

"What happened?" Taeyeon asked puzzledly.

"Nothing happened. TaeTae, teach me again."

"O-Okay."

 

 

 

Jessica went out from the rink at 5pm and met Yuri who is already waiting outside. She reasoned that she wrongly remembered the time and came here at 4pm, and luckily met the others who coincidentally came here too at that time, that's why she is already inside the rink with the others. Yuri innocently believe that and didn't question it again. They joined the others inside but unfortunately for Jessica, the other 4 girls were gone. So many people there and she can't find one of them, so she has no other option but to play with Yuri. The tanned girl is so happy and pulled Jessica here and there.

After some times, Yuri noticed Jessica is looking around for the nth time.

 

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, no, I'm just looking for the others."

"So Tiffany is here too? I thought she can't play ice-skating." Yuri said.

"She can't. Taeyeon is teaching her somewhere."

"Aigoo, it's so romantic."

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is that?"

"Don't you think so?"

"I don't know. I'm not that romantic kind of person."

"I'm a romantic person." Yuri informed smilingly.

"Ng... So?" Jessica raised her eyebrows.

"Just saying."

 

 

Jessica pursed her lips and decided to ignore that, while Yuri is giggling inside. She likes to see Jessica being cold and unfriendly.

 

"So, Jessica. Er, can I call you Jessica?" Yuri added hastily.

"Uhm, yes. Just drop the honorific."

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" Yuri continued.

"Once."

"Ah, with Yoona, right?" Yuri smiled. "But you're not anymore?"

"Hm."

"Why is that? Is it because she moved to USA?"

"...Hm."

"She once likes a junior named Seohyun? Entire school was surprised when they knew about that."

"...."

"Seohyun moved to USA too, right? Don't you think she will... Pursue Seohyun there? What do you think?"

"...."

"Jessica?"

Jessica gritted her teeth and turned to Yuri. "Are you interviewing me for school's magazine?"

"Ah? N-No."

"I don't see that as something I should answer to a stranger who should've mind their own business, like you."

 

 

Jessica left Yuri hastily without looking back and ignored the younger girl who is calling her. She went around to find Taeyeon. She needs Taeyeon now. 

 

 

 

"T-TaeTae, it's slippery!" Tiffany yelped when she almost lost balance.

"I'm here, I'm here." Taeyeon ran to her and Tiffany immediately hug her. "Aah, this is the best part." Taeyeon exhaled.

"I'm tired." Tiffany whined.

"Let's take a rest, then." Taeyeon ruffled Tiffany's hair. "You're a good student."

"Ah, stop it. I can't even walk and it's already 2 hours."

"I spent 3 days just to stand on my feet back then, and my mom is not a patient person, you know. I got scolded all the time."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand to help her walk to the rink's gate. "Your hands are cold."

"It's cold in here."

"Here, use my jacket." Taeyeon put off her jacket and covered Tiffany's back. She made Tiffany wear her cap too. "You may not catch a cold."

"You too."

"I'm not that weak." Taeyeon grinned.

 

 

They almost reached a small restaurant next to the rink when Jessica appeared behind them. She joined them and they sat together at a table near the window.

 

 

"Where's Yuri?" Taeyeon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter