Epilogue

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring ring ring*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring ring ring*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Five more... minutes..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring ring ring*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring ring ring*

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugghhhh!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon swung her arm and slapped her alarm clock on the nightstand. It hit the floor and stayed silent there.

 

 

"Serve you right." She mumbled while snuggling again to her pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A moment passed, then she realized. Her eyes opened widely.

 

 

 

 

"Oh !"

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon jumped down from her bed and picked the clock immediately. The clock is broken.

 

 

"I'm so dead, she's gonna kill me. Ah? Why is it 9am now?"

 

 

 

A loud curse from the petite girl is heard again. She ran to everywhere in her apartment while talking to herself.

 

 

"What a fool... you are... Kim Taeyeon..." She ran to her bathroom while picking her cloth, then ran back to her room to pick her - "How could you... set your alarm... at 9am..." - ran to the bathroom again, but on the way she ran back to kitchen to put 2 slices of bread in her toaster - "...when you have to go to work..."  - then took out a box of milk from her refrigerator - "...at... 9am..." - and put a glass on the table, before finally entered the bathroom. "I'm so deaaaadddd!"

 

 

 

 

She put on cloth as fast as possible after took a bath, stuffed with the toast after drank a glass of milk, then ran out from her apartment room. On her way to the basement parking lot, her phone rang.

 

"Hello? Y-Yeah, yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes! I'm so sorry, Seungri!"

 

 

She got in her car and drove like a crazy racer on the road. She reached the studio in exact 10 minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is a one good ballad song. It will fit your voice type."

"Really? I don't like ballad, actually, it never fits me."

"But this one is composed well by a famous young composer. It will fit you, I guarantee it. And honestly I think every song fits you, Miss Ga-in. Hehe."

The singer pouted. "I need to listen to it first."

"Of course, of course."

"Where's the composer?"

"Ehmm..." The man looked at his watch. "She said she will come in... Ah, there she is!"

 

 

 

Taeyeon slammed open the studio door and ran pantingly toward the man.

 

"S-Sorry I'm late, Seungri! I-It was... traffic jam... and I found a lost kid so I have to bring him to police station and..."

"Lie, as usual." Seungri sighed. "Miss Ga-in wants to listen to your new song."

"Oh, o-okay." Taeyeon approached the young singer and smiled. "Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon."

"Oh. Hello. Son Ga-in. But just call me Ga-in." Ga-in smiled sweetly all of a sudden.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Never mind. You're gorgeous." Ga-in winked.

"Ah?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows cluelessly.

"L-Let's just start, everybody." Seungri interrupted.

 

 

 

 

Ga-in requested for a private hour to talk about the song with the composer, to really understand the meaning, she said, before start practicing. But all she did was just staring at Taeyeon and winked. They are done practicing at 3pm.

 

 

"Okay, we will take vocal tomorrow at 9am. 9am SHARP." Seungri glanced at the petite girl before faced the other again. "Thank you for your hard work today."

 

 

Everyone bowed to each other, and when Taeyeon is gathering her things into her bag, someone poked her shoulder.

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie."

"Oh, Ga-in. Can I help you?"

"No. I mean yes." The young singer leaned to Taeyeon a bit. "I want to talk about the song again, I haven't got the right feeling yet."

"Sure. I'll help you. Now? Here?" Taeyeon sat back to her chair.

"Yes."

"Don't you two go home?" Seungri asked them because everyone else already left the room.

"We'll leave soon. Just go first." Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon..." Seungri made a face.

"What?"

"Can you please leave us alone? I need to concentrate." Ga-in smiled to Seungri.

Seungri pouted a bit. "Okay..."

 

 

The door slammed shut and now only the two of them are there.

 

 

"So, Taeyeon unnie." Ga-in moved closer to her. "Tell me why you are so gorgeous?"

Taeyeon stared at her blankly before laughed. "I don't know, hahaha. Let's continue about the song..."

"Can you take me home, please?"

"Ah?"

"I'm afraid to walk alone. It's dangerous for a young girl like me." Ga-in made an aegyo.

"But you drive a car, don't you?"

"My apartment is empty, by the way." The young girl ignored Taeyeon's word, and is now pressing her mound to Taeyeon's arm. "We can have fun there."

"I-I thought you want to talk about the song here?" Taeyeon moved away slowly.

"Oh yeah, of course. And I'll sing it for you." Ga-in leaned closer and touched Taeyeon's ear with her lips, whispered seductively. "I'll sing your name loudly if you rock me."

 

 

Taeyeon got up immediately, causing the young singer lost her balance.

 

 

"I... Err... I have to go now, I just remembered I have a date." Taeyeon stuttered.

"Date?"

"Y-Yeah, with my... wife."

"Wife? One of the staff told me you're still single, they never saw you with a girl." Ga-in pouted.

"What?? I'm married!"

"Impossible...." Ga-in moved her gaze to Taeyeon's fingers. Smiled grew on her face as she saw no wedding ring there. "Aah, you shocked me. You don't wear any ring so you must be single."

"Ah..." Taeyeon looked at her finger and smacked herself mentally. "I don't wear it because..."

"If you're really married..." Ga-in stood up as well and walked closer to Taeyeon, who stepped back slowly. "Then is it possible that you hide your ring because you don't want me to see it?"

"N-No, it's not like that..."

 

 

The door suddenly opened and Seungri jumped in.

 

 

"I forgot my coat!" He exclaimed.

Taeyeon used this chance to run away. She immediately grabbed her bag and bid goodbye to Ga-in before walked away from the room. She tapped Seungri's shoulder before leave. "Thank you."

Seungri nodded firmly and stared at Taeyeon until she disappeared from their sight. Then he faced Ga-in. "Ng... Do you want me to take you home?"

 

 

Ga-in, pissed off and frowned, grabbed her bag as well and leave while muttering.

 

 

"Young girl." Seungri sighed and shook his head. Suddenly he realized something then gasped, and took out his phone immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is safe in her car now. She drove while rubbing her chest.

 

"Phewww, that was close. Thanks to Seungri. He's really my genius sidekick! Haha!"

 

 

 

Taeyeon turned right on the junction and stopped at a cafe. She got into the place and waved her hand when she saw the one she's looking for.

 

 

"Sica!"

"You're late." Jessica hit her shoulder as the older girl sat across her.

"Sorry, hehehe." Taeyeon grinned. "Work. Quite busy."

"I'm busy too." Jessica scoffed. "And you never come ontime on every meet. I've came late on purpose, but you can be more late than me! Fantastic."

"Eyyy why so cruel to me, I don't work at an office that's strict about time, I'm a free person! That's why."

Jessica chuckled. "Yeah, that's so you."

"C'mon, order something. Ice cream?"

"Your treat?"

"What? No. I don't bring my wallet."

"What?! Aissh you and your bad habit. You don't change at all. Let's get out of here, then. I don't have money too."

"How could a famous fashion designer like you don't have money?"

"I spent too much on clothes and shoes! Problem??"

"Aigoo calm down, Sica. You're in badmood, I think. Did Yuri not satisfy you on bed?" Taeyeon smirked.

Jessica glared at the older girl. "Don't mention her name."

Taeyeon laughed. "Haha! So that's why you're in badmood. She didn't tease you again, did she?"

"Oh she didn't, of course! She didn't decide to stick plastic wrap on my face when I just finished my 2-hours make-up and she didn't pretend to sleep with another girl on our bed when I came home then it turns out that that 'girl' is a doll! She did nothing, really!"

"Wow, she's more prankish than me." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Why did I marry her." Jessica dropped her head to the table.

"Because you love her (finally), right?" Taeyeon smiled.

The younger girl glanced at Taeyeon for awhile before pouted with red cheek. "Well... Yeah..."

"How are Sooyoung and Hyoyeon?"

"Still with their weird relationship."

"Yeah, hahaha." Taeyeon said. "They live together but not married. Said they're just bestfriends but they can't live without each other."

"By the way, Syoo invited us to her cafe tomorrow evening. You come?" Jessica asked.

"Of course."

"Hmm." Jessica muted for some seconds before muttered fiercely again. "What should I do to Yuri? She has to pay for what she has done to me."

"You still think about her." Taeyeon chuckled. "You remind me of that time, when you two had a big fight because you want to come to Yoona's wedding. She was afraid you would fall for Yoona again."

"That was really stupid, wasn't it!??" Jessica burnt in anger again. "Yuri represents pure stupidity perfectly! How could I fall in love with Yoona again when I'm already with Yuri and... Oh c'mon, that was Yoona's WEDDING. Although I really did, it's hopeless because Yoona was MARRIED to Seohyun that day!"

"Hey, hey, calm down. She was just jealous. Hahaha." Taeyeon calmed her immediately as everyone else in the cafe started stealing glances to them.

Jessica scoffed. "Really, let's not talk about her anymore."

"Yeah..." Taeyeon looked down to her hands on the table while smiling. "But you're lucky to have your beloved one with you most of the time."

Jessica's eyes soften immediately. "Taeng..."

"I have to go now." Taeyeon got up.

"Where?"

"A date. With my wife."

"Your wi... Oh." Jessica looked at her phone. "It's today, isn't it?"

"Yup. See you, Sica."

"See you."

"Forgive Yuri, okay?"

"Depends on." Jessica chuckled. "Just go."

 

 

 

They sticked out their tongue to each other playfully before Taeyeon left the cafe. She bought a bouquet of flower on the nearest flower shop then skipped her way to her car.

 

 

 

 

After a long drive, finally she arrived at a graveyard. The petite girl walked slowly on a small path among the graves and stopped before a gravestone. She knelt down in front of it and put the bouquet there.

 

 

 

"It's been 15 years. Thank you for everything."

 

 

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and prayed for a moment. After that she sat on a stone there and took out her phone. She stared at her wife's picture on her wallpaper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ppany, I miss you so much."

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon smiled sadly to the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

"I want to hug you again, kiss you again, and touch you again. I want to tease you again and get scolded by you again. I want to play with you again. I really really miss you." Taeyeon drown her face on her arms. "I miss you, Tippany."

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter