Won't let you go

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

UPDATE!! Hehe

 

This gonna be a very long chapter, so be prepared :p

 

Please comment, subscribe, and vote if you like this story. I really appreciate it and really thankful for all my readers, especially those who comment and vote :D That means so much to me, thank you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

Lunchtime bell rang all over the school, received many happy exclaims from all students. They all walked out their classrooms while chattering, so do Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon. They almost left their classroom when Mr.Lee called Taeyeon and beckoned her to come closer.

 

"Taeyeon, don't forget your extra class this Sunday."

"Don't worry, Mr.Lee." Taeyeon winked to her teacher, causing the old man taken aback but he tried hard to not show it.

"Good, good."

 

 

 

Taeyeon joined her two friends at the door and laughing.

"Did you see his face?? Huahahaha." Sooyoung laughed.

"I don't think there are other students in this school who seduce Mr.Lee except our little dorky friend here." Hyoyeon slapped the older girl's back.

"He's funny, actually, but his pride as a teacher didn't allow him to laugh too much with his students." Taeyeon explained.

"Aissh you know him well, eh? Mr.Lee's beloved student." Sooyoung laughed again.

"I just tell the truth." Taeyeon shrugged and then smirked. "By the way, I want to go to Ppany's classroom. See you two!"

"Another homemade lunch?? Dammit." Sooyoung groaned.

"No, I just miss her." The petite girl sticked her tongue out, causing the shikshin rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

Taeyeon ran to her girl's room and jumped in. She found the one she's looking for, sat on her chair and talked to Yuri. They laughed happily and didn't realize Taeyeon's presence.

"Hello!"

The two girls turned their head. "TaeTae!! I've been waiting for you!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Let's go, I'm starving." Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck from behind and put her chin on the latter's shoulder.

"I made lunchboxes for you." Tiffany smiled.

"Really??"

"Do you want to eat with us, Yul?" Tiffany asked Yuri.

"Can I? Hehe." Yuri grinned.

"Of course! Let's eat." Tiffany took out her lunchboxes and put it on the table neatly. Each box contents different food in it.

 

 

During the lunch, Yuri and Tiffany told Taeyeon about yesterday village and showed her all the pictures they taken. Then the topic changed to Nichkhun.

"Tiff, should we recruit Nichkhun as our freelance writer? We can ask him to help us make some articles. Our job will get easier if we have more writer." Yuri advised.

"You're right. Sometimes he knows several things we don't know, we can learn from him." Tiffany added.

"I think we'll need his help again if our new rubric about undiscovered place interests readers."

"Oh, I've told Mrs.Song about the village yesterday and she's really interested. She asked us to do that again for next two month's magazine, so, yeah, we definitely will need Nigun again."

"Let's go somewhere further! Half day at an interesting place is not enough!" Yuri exclaimed excitedly.

"You're right. I will ask him about that."

"Is it possible to let your members do the trip instead of you two?" Taeyeon commented.

"They're busy writing the articles and more. Well, it's not fair, to be honest, but they don't like outdoor activities and prefer to do the writings." Tiffany explained.

"Oh."

"By the way, next week is school's Sports Week, isn't it?? I'm so excited!" Yuri smiled widely.

"You'll participate in swimming competition, won't you? Aissh, this fish." Tiffany smirked.

"I prefer to be called mermaid."

"Fat mermaid."

"Yah!"

"Kidding, hahahaha."

"I can't participate last year due to fever, so this year I have to win it!" Yuri clenched her both fists and encourage herself.

"I'll cheer for you at the front line, then." Tiffany chuckled.

"I'll participate too." Taeyeon said.

"You can't swim, TaeTae." Tiffany raised her brows.

"I can."

"But you drink lots of water whenever you swim."

"That's when we were on elementary, Ppany." Taeyeon pouted.

"Let's fighting together, then, Taeng!" Yuri bent to Taeyeon excitedly.

 

 

Taeyeon just nodded then bid goodbye to them and went back to her classroom, approaching her class' leader and registered for swimming competition. The leader held her pen to write down the latter's name but not before she looked at Taeyeon worriedly.

"Are you sure Taeng? Your competitor is Kwon Yuri, you know."

"I don't care, just write down my name."

 

Taeyeon back to her chair and rested her head on the table, dozing off outside the window until someone poked her back. "Hey, Taeng!"

Taeyeon turned around and saw Jessica. "Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing, just want to meet you. Why are you alone here?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?" Jessica sat in front of Taeyeon and bent forward to the petite girl.

"Tippany."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing. I just want to think about my girlfriend, can't I? Hahaha."

"Really? Nothing's wrong?" Jessica looked at her suspiciously.

"Uhm..." Taeyeon sighed. "Well, I'm just got jealous a bit. She's close with Yuri. I don't like their skinship. And she wants to cheer for her on swimming competition."

"Yaah, that's normal, isn't it? I'll cheer for Yuri too, and I'll cheer for you too if you participate in a competition."

"I know. I tried to swipe away that thought but it keep slipped in my mind. And I unconcsiously registered for swimming competition too."

"Let me swipe it for you." Jessica brushed Taeyeon's head and laughed.

"Hahaha what is that." Taeyeon chuckled.

"I don't know that you can swim, Taeng."

"I can't. Well, I can, I think."

"What if you get drown?"

"I hope it won't happen."

"And what if you lose from Yuri?"

"We'll never know if we don't try."

"Aissh, optimist as usual." Jessica chuckled.

"Where's Yoona, by the way?"

"She's busy with her club."

"Aissh, school's new lovebirds. Hahaha. Almost everybody knew about your relationship now, Sica. Many Yoona's fans groan and curse when they heard about this." Taeyeon laughed.

"I'm so lucky, eh?" Jessica smirked.

 

 

 

They decided to take a walk around school to kill time before the bell rang again. They were passing a classroom when someone threw a small stone to Jessica's head. The latter groaned in pain and rubbed her head.

"W-What's that??"

"It's a... Stone?" Taeyeon bent down to picked the thing on the floor.

"Who threw this??"

 

"Me."

 

 

They turned around and saw Suzy with her 3 friends, Jia, Min, and Fei, walking toward them with nose lifted high.

"Who are you?!" Jessica gritted her teeth, rubbing her head again at where the stone hit it.

"So you're Yoona's new girlfriend, eh?" Suzy walked around them and looked at Jessica's figure from head to toe with fierced gaze, followed by the 3 girls.

Jessica glared back and answered firmly. "Yes, I am. Any problem?"

"Short. Flat. Messy hair. Not pretty at all. Looks arrogant. 0 point out of 10." Suzy commented, make her 3 friends giggled.

"Yah! What do you want??" Jessica yelled.

"I'm gonna make you feel like living in hell if you're not break up with her." Suzy looked straight into Jessica's eyes.

The ice princess narrowed her eyes. "Who are you, really. Let's go Taeng."

"Don't you dare run away from me." Suzy stepped forward to stop Jessica. "Break up with her now."

"Yah! What is in your mind, freak?? If you love her just tell her, I bet she will reject you. And that's not my business. Goodbye." Jessica pulled Taeyeon.

 

Far away in front of them are Happy Three Friends, ran towards Taeyeon happily while waving their hands in the air, then they pointed at Jessica and yelled at her because she held Taeyeon's hand.

 

"Ugh, fangirls everywhere." Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Suddenly Suzy pulled Jessica and pushed her to the wall, Jessica's back hit the wall hard enough causing the latter slipped down to the floor with pain expression. Taeyeon grabbed Suzy's shoulder and stopped her from attacking Jessica more.

"Hey, stop it. That's too much." Taeyeon said.

"Mind your own business!" Suzy slapped the latter's hand off her.

"Yah! Don't touch Taengoo!" Happy Three Friends yelled, they speed up to Taeyeon's place.

"I won't let you hurt Sica." Taeyeon swung her hand again to hold Suzy's wrist but Suzy lifted her hand to avoid it and at the end the older girl's hand accidentally slapped Suzy's hard enough. And the slap sound is loud too. Everyone, including Taeyeon and Suzy, widened their eyes and gasped. Suzy's face reddened a bit. There's one second of awkwardness when all of them froze and speechless.

 

 

 

"YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH TAENGOO'S PRECIOUS HAND WITH YOUR !!!" Happy Three Friends roared in anger and pulled Suzy's collar.

"SHE touched me! And I'm the one who supposed to be angry!!!" Suzy shrieked, pointed at Taeyeon.

"YOU MAKE US ANGRY!!!"

"I'M ANGRY TOO!!!"

"Sica, let's go." Taeyeon pulled Jessica away from the noise HTF and Suzy made. People start surrounding them and watching as they continued the yelling war.

 

 

Jessica is laughing out loud when they were far enough from the crowd and arrived at an empty corridor. Taeyeon pouted. "Don't laugh."

"I can't stop laughing remembering her face when you slapped her ! Huahahahaha!!!"

 

 

"Slapped whose ?"

 

 

Jessica stopped laughing, they turned around and saw Tiffany walked towards them. "I-It's an accident, Ppany. I did it accidentally." Taeyeon explained. "Yoona's fangirls were attacking Sica, when I wanted to help I accidentally slapped her ."

"Oh." Tiffany said, narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"Taeyeon didn't lie, Tiff." Jessica convinced her.

"Yeah, I trust you." But she still narrowed her eyes.

"Honey, I'm not lying. Really." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany's waist. "I won't purposely touch anyone's . Why should I do it to others when my girlfriend has a ier ..." Taeyeon's hand slipped down to Tiffany's . "...like this?"

 

 

Jessica widened her eyes and threw her gaze to somewhere else hastily like a little kid who accidentally saw an adult scene on TV and covered her eyes immediately. Tiffany let out a small scream. "Y-Yah!"

"Hehehehehe." Taeyeon pulled away and chuckled.

"Don't touch it! Byuntae!" Tiffany covered her with her hands and her cheek became pinkish.

"But you allowed me to touch it when we were in your room..."

"That's different, TaeTae!"

"What is the difference?"

 

 

Taeyeon continued teasing her girlfriend and Jessica blushed just by listening to their conversation so she decided to leave. She walked back to her classroom and expecting Yoona is in there, but she's not. Jessica asked her classmates about Yoona just in case she was already back to the room but left again because Jessica wasn't there, but her classmates said they didn't see Yoona since the lunchtime bell rang. Jessica left the classroom again to find her. She walked here and there but still no Yoona. Finally when the bell rang, Jessica saw Yoona walked alone in front of her. The latter looks blank, no smile on her face. Jessica ran to her and held her hand, causing Yoona flinched and surprised.

 

"I'm looking for you." Jessica smiled. "Finished with your club?"

"Yes." Yoona answered simply.

"What's wrong, Yoongie?" Jessica put her palm at Yoona's cheek and make her looked at her. "Any problem at the club?"

"No. Everything's good."

"Then why you look sad?" Yoona closed and looked down. Jessica sighed, caressing the latter's cheek softly. If there is one thing that makes Jessica proud of herself, it's the ability to read people's feeling and make them talk to her. "You can tell me."

Yoona finally turned her gaze up to met Jessica's eyes, then she mumbled. "I... Uhm... I just met Seohyun."

Jessica could feel her heart stabbed a bit by an invicible sword. She pushed away her worry and fear and tried to think positively. "O-Oh. How is she?"

"She's fine. Thank goodness she's fine..." Yoona mumbled again.

"What did you two talk about?"

"She just congratulated me for our relationship, and we just had some awkward small conversations..."

"She didn't avoid you anymore? That's good." Jessica forced a smile.

"Yes, that's good." Yoona made a weak smile, looked down again.

"Yoongie, please don't act like this. Y-You make me feel insecure." Jessica can't win from her fear, it ate her heart. Afraid that Yoona's feeling for Seohyun is back and regret for being together with Jessica now. Yoona looked up and a little surprised to see Jessica's expression. "I-I'm sorry, Sica. I didn't mean to..."

Yoona hugged Jessica and her hair. "Don't worry. I'm just surprised because Seohyun talks to me all of a sudden. I don't have any feeling left for her right now." Yoona whispered to the shorty's ear.

Jessica hugged her lover back and closed her eyes, hoping that bad feeling inside her heart will be gone. "I love you, Yoong."

"I love you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon finished her today's extra class and ran to journalist club room hastily. She leaned on the door and grinned in front of the door's small window to peep what Tiffany is doing inside. Tiffany is laughing with Yuri, they sat on the couch and read some magazines. The older girl smiled as she saw the love of her life's happy expression, but then frowned when Yuri wrapped her arm around Tiffany's shoulder and pulled her closer while laughing. Taeyeon pushed the door, walked in straight to the couch, and sat beside Tiffany even before the two girls realized her presence.

 

"TaeTae! You startled me!" Tiffany flinched when she saw Taeyeon is already beside her.

Taeyeon didn't answer, she immediately hold Yuri's hand and pulled it off Tiffany, but pretend to looked at Yuri's ring. "Your ring is pretty." Taeyeon smiled to Yuri, still holding her hand.

"Really? Thank you!" Yuri grinned.

"Where did you buy it?" Taeyeon rubbed the surface of the ring with her thumb. At first she just wants to get rid of Yuri's hand from her Tiffany, but eventually she do think the ring is really pretty.

"At a diamond shop at SM mall."

"Hmmm." Taeyeon the ring again.

"Ehem." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand from Yuri, and locked the older girl's hand in hers. "So, what are we talking about earlier, Yul?"

"Oh, about next trip?" Yuri grinned, didn't realize that she just made the two girls jealous of her at one moment.

 

 

Taeyeon read magazines while Tiffany and Yuri continued their talk, until she felt sleepy all of a sudden and rested her head at the couch.

 

Everything went dark.

 

 

Taeyeon felt like she's floating in the air, and suddenly she fell to water and get drown. Jessica's voice echoed from nowhere. "What if you get drown, Taeng?"

 

Then Tiffany's voice echoed. "You can't swim, TaeTae."

 

Then Yuri's voice. "You lose, Taeyeon. Hahaha!"

 

Next is Nichkhun's. "I'll took Tiffany from you, shorty." He took out a dookong from his bag. "And your dookong."

 

 

 

Nichkhun roared in laughter which echoed everywhere, then Taeyeon waken up with a gasp.

 

She sat on the couch and looked around confusedly. It's a little dim here. She looked at the clock and widened her eyes when she saw it was 7pm. She got up immediately, causing a blanket that covered her body fell down to the floor, and found the club room is empty but Tiffany's bag is still there.

 

"Where are they?"

 

 

Taeyeon ran out from the room and scanned the empty corridor in front of her. She walked fast to next corridor, and next, and next corridor again, but no Tiffany, and no people at all. She bit her lips and walked back to the club room. Her hope raised when she saw the room's door is wide-opened, she ran there hastily and found Tiffany.

 

"Ppany-ah! Where are you from??"

"I sticked some articles on the bulletin board. Where are you going?"

"I'm looking for you." Taeyeon sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter