Double dates

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

Seohyun's mom stared at Suzy and Seohyun. None of them are talking, too surprised to talk. Suzy smirked and broke the silence.

 

 

"Good morning, Mrs.Seo. Is this your daughter? I saw her jumped out from her window to go on a date with my boyfriend, Kyuhyun, who she stole from me."

 

 

 

Suzy pushed Seohyun to her mom.

 

 

"Please teach her properly, to not steal other girl's boyfriend. Excuse me."

 

 

 

Suzy smirked again and left.

Seohyun can't see her mom's face so she hung her head low and closed her eyes, while her mom didn't say anything. They stayed like that for minutes, before finally her mom talked with weird tone and Seohyun knew she hold on her anger.

 

"Go to your room. Now."

 

 

 

Seohyun went to her room, followed by her mom. She afraid her mom will hit her or worse. But her mom didn't do that. She just crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at Seohyun after closed the girl's room's door. Seohyun still can't look at her mom's face.

 

 

"If you jumped out your window once again, I won't mind. You don't have to go home after that, just live on the street."

 

 

Her mom turned around to leave the room, but stopped, then turned again to face her daughter.

 

 

"You won't go to school tomorrow and the days after it. You will study here from now on, in this house. Home school. Until the day before your flight to U.S."

 

 

Her mom left and slammed the door close. Seohyun sat on her bed, crying. Everything is totally messed up. Her mom's really angry and doesn't trust her anymore. Now she can't even meet or see Yoona from distance at school. She will waste the rest of her left time in this country here, in her house, or maybe mostly in her room.

 

 

Seohyun heard a knock on her window and turned around immediately. Suzy was staring at her and smirk. Seohyun opened the window.

 

 

"What again Suzy??!"

"How was it? Is it fun?? I'm really happy right now, you know?" She laughed.

 

 

 

Seohyun wanted to slammed the window close but Suzy hold it. She bent forward and smiled to Seohyun.

 

"I won't stop until you reject Yoona directly. I will keep doing this even though you hide here and doesn't meet Yoona again. I want you to finish it today and I will fix this problem right away. How about that?"

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun turned her back to Suzy.

 

 

 

 

 

She's too tired of all of this. She can't see any other option besides do what Suzy told her, and then she could get her mom again, got her school again, and live without Suzy threaten her all the time. Only one that she will lose, Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona is like the light in the darkness. She's the reason why Seohyun go to school everyday. She is more like everything to Seohyun.

 

But what if that light is the reason behind all of her suffering and misery all this time?

What if that light lead her to even a darker place?

What if that light only show her a bright place far away but didn't show her a big hole in front of her feet?

Maybe if Seohyun keep walking on her path in the darkness and not follow the light, she will find happiness? Who knows?

 

 

 

 

All of that questions are exploding in her mind. And now she knew the answer. To be honest, she's already think about this from the beginning but she kept threw away that thought.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun let her last drop of tear fell and wiped her eyes gently. She clenched her fist and faced Suzy.

 

 

"Alright. I'll reject Yoona unnie now. But you should promise me to make my mom trust me again whatever happen, and don't bother me ever again."

Suzy smiled like a crazy girl. "Deal."

 

 

Suzy turned around and saw Yoona walked toward Seohyun's house while annoyed by Kyuhyun who trailed behind her, tried to obstruct her.

 

"Just in time. Now, jumped out and meet her."

"What if my mom enter my room..."

"I'll take care of it. Go!"

 

 

Seohyun jumped out again and walked to Yoona. When the older girl saw her, she smiled brightly.

 

 

"Hi, am I late that you almost leave without me? Hehe."

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun and Suzy who hid behind a tree, confused. Suzy beckoned him to go away so he slowly slid away from the scene.

Seohyun took out her ticket and gave it to Yoona, resulting the latter looked at her puzzledly. Seohyun pushed it to Yoona's hand when the latter didn't react.

 

 

"What..."

"Take it. I don't want to go."

"W-Why? Wait, what's wrong, Seohyun?" Yoona furrowed her eyebrows.

"Let's not meet each other anymore, Yoona unnie. I... I really appreciate and thank you for all your kindness, but I don't need that. I can take care of myself."

"But... I don't mind to protect you."

"No, Yoona unnie. Actually I'm annoyed by your act. I don't like it."

"Oh..." Yoona was taken aback. She was really surprised Seohyun said that she is annoying. "I-I'm sorry, Seohyun, I won't do it again. But... But you don't have to give back the ticket, we still can go there today..."

"No. I don't want to go there with you."

"Please, Seohyun..."

"No, unnie. Don't force me."

"But..."

"Why are you so stubborn, unnie??"

 

 

Suddenly Yoona pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.

 

 

"I love you Seohyun! Even though you've rejected me, my feeling hasn't change at all! Please, don't do this to me. I won't do whatever you don't like again. Just, please, let me be your friend."

"Sorry, unnie, I can't accept your feeling. I really annoyed by everything you've done around me. In other words, your presence annoys me. And I don't want to be your friend. I don't know why, unnie, you always looking for chance to go out with me. I'm really annoyed by that but I felt pity so I accepted it. I purposely didn't come to the movie theatre that night without tell you anything because I think you would stay away from me, but then you ask me again to go to amusement park. Once again I felt pity so I accepted it, but after that I regret it. So that's why now I should tell you this, so you won't bother me again next time." 

 

Seohyun pushed Yoona away slowly.

 

"Can we still greet each other if we meet on the way? Not... not as friend, just as someone you knew." Yoona pleaded.

"No. Don't you understand, unnie? I hate you so much that I don't want to see you ever again, I even don't want to know you. Just consider that we don't know each other and never meet before, okay??"

 

 

 

Yoona could feel her heart ache so much that it suddenly became numb. She's so shocked that she let Seohyun left. The younger girl ran to her house without looking back. No, she can't look back because her eyes are full with tears now. She wants to scream and tell Yoona her true feeling but Suzy's still there, watching the whole scene.

 

Seohyun already jumped in from her window and gone from the sight but Yoona still stood there alone, hung her head low, with the ticket in her hand.

 

Slowly, she walked away, looked back at Seohyun's house repeatedly, still hoping Seohyun would jumped out again and ran to her to pulled back her words before, but that didn't happen.

 

 

After Yoona perfectly left, Suzy got out from her hide place and knock on Seohyun's window again. Seohyun is lying down on her bed, face drown in pillow, crying silently. Suzy knocked louder when the latter didn't respond. Seohyun got up slowly and wiped her tears away before open the window.

 

 

"Good job, Seo Joohyun! You know you don't need to cry like this if you obey me from the beginning."

"Satisfied, Suzy? Are you satisfied now? You laugh over other person's suffering." Seohyun's voice is trembling due to her anger that she held in.

"Yes, I'm satisfied. I'll fix your problem. From now on I won't talk or bother you unless you seduce Yoona again."

"I never seduce her!"

"Whatever. Good bye."

 

 

Suzy left. Not too long later, Seohyun heard the bell rang. She took a peek from her room and heard Suzy's and Kyuhyun's voice. Suzy is apologizing to her mom for forcing Seohyun jumped out from her window and accusing the latter for stealing her boyfriend that actually her boyfriend is the one who's cheating. Kyuhyun is also apologizing and said that he put the ticket in Seohyun's bag secretly yesterday because he likes Seohyun. Her mom confused at first but then understand and scolded them. After they left, her mom went to the daughter's room. Seohyun ran back to her room and pretend to study.

 

 

"Joohyun-ah."

"Yes, mom?"

"I'm so sorry for not trusting you earlier and yelled at you." Then her mom told her about what just happened at the front door. "I'm really sorry, honey."

"I-It's okay, mom. I don't mind it."

"Thank you, Joohyun. You have to be really careful to not involved with that kind of persons."

"Yes, mom."

 

 

Her mom smiled and her daughter's hair before got up and walked to the door.

 

"Mom. I still can go to school tomorrow, right?"

Her mom stopped and looked at her, then smiled. "Of course, Joohyun. I pulled back all my words to you earlier."

"Thank you mom." Seohyun smiled.

 

 

After her mom left, Seohyun drown her face in her crossed arms on the table and start crying again. She can't forget Yoona's face when she said all those hurtful words. Her own heart is also broke into pieces but she kept convince herself that this is the best for all of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona arrived at the amusement park. She walked with blank mind and her feet bring her here. She sat on a bench at a little park outside the amusement park. She didn't want to go home, she would crying all day.

Yoona took out her phone and saw a text message from Jessica.

 

 

From: Sica

Hey Im choding! How's the date? Everything's going well, right? Have fun! :D

 

 

Yoona didn't reply but she pressed the green button on Jessica's number and put the phone at her ear.

 

"Hello?" Jessica's voice came out from the phone.

"Sica..."

"What's wrong, Yoong? Your voice is... what's wrong??"

"Can you come to the amusement park now? Are you busy?"

"No, no. I'm not busy. Where are you now??"

"At the little park outside the amusement park."

"Okay, wait there. I'm coming."

 

 

 

Jessica hung up the call and ran to her room to change cloth as fast as she can. Her mom looked at her confusedly.

 

"Where are you going, Sooyeon??"

"Amusement park."

"We're going to watch the movie that you really want to see today, aren't we? You said tomorrow the movie will be took out from the theatre."

"I can buy its DVD. I'm going, mom!"

 

 

Jessica ran to the amusement park because it's not too far from her house. She reached that place 5 minutes later and found Yoona. She approached her and sat beside her.

 

 

"What... happened... Yoong?" Jessica said between her panting. "Where's... Seohyun?"

 

Yoona hugged Jessica and drown her face on Jessica's shoulder. The older girl could feel her shoulder suddenly became wet so she immediately rubbed Yoona's back. Jessica tried hard to control her breath so her body won't moved too much due to her panting and Yoona could lean on her comfortably.

 

"What happened, Yoong?" Jessica whispered softly.

"She... rejected me again..."

 

Then Yoona told her everything. Jessica really burned in anger when she heard what Seohyun said to Yoona, but she hold it in. She hugged Yoona again.

 

 

"Who said you are annoying? She's blind. You are the kindest person I've ever known and that's why I love you... a-as friend. You are a really good friend, Yoong."

"Thank you, Sica."

"C'mon." Jessica got up and pulled Yoona's hand.

"W-where are we going?"

"The amusement park. Let's forget about her and scream as loud as you can on the jet-coaster."

 

 

They got in to the amusement park and looked around.

 

 

"What do you want to ride first?"

"Jet-coaster, of course."

 

 

So they went to the said ride and stood at the end of lines of people queuing.

 

"Do you want to play game up there?" Jessica smirked and pointed at the jet-coaster's highest track above them.

"What game?"

"Scream out the answers of math multiplication. You can choose the number, but the first number must be between 11 and 20, and the second above 10. Increased the second number one by one until ten times increased. Like 12x11=132, 12x12=144, 12x13=156, until x20."

Yoona smiled a bit. "Challenge accepted."

 

 

So they took the ride and sat comfortably until the ride climbed up to the highest point. They waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter