Last chance for Taeyeon

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

 

 

I rubbed my arms and feel the pain. That Suzy, she's really crazy!

 

 

 

 

"Yoona didn't really like you! She just feels pity to you! She does think that you are pathetic!"

 

 

 

 

I clenched my fist.

 

 

Yoona unnie is not that type of person. I knew it. 

 

 

 

...Do I?

 

 

 

 

I shook my head and entered my house's yard. I tip-toed to my room's window, jumped in and sighed seeing Mrs.Jang read a book on my table. She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows with confused face.

 

 

"Already home?"

"Ng, yes. I don't want to skip the study, so... let's study again."

"Oh. Okay..." She looks disappointed but agreed with me.

 

 

I changed my cloth and sat beside her. She looked at me and widened her eyes.

 

 

"Oh my God! What happened to you??"

"W-What is it?" I pretend not to know.

"Your arms are bruised!"

"I-I fell down when jumped out the gate. Hehehe."

 

 

I shudder as I think how my face will be bruised if I didn't cover it with my arms. I don't think I could explain to my mom if it happens.

 

Mrs.Jang still look at me worriedly, so I smiled and convinced her that I'm really okay.

 

 

We continue the study and she left after 1 hour of study. I escorted her to our front door and we met my mom there, I wear my sweater so my mom won't see the bruises.

 

My mom looked at me when Mrs.Jang already gone.

 

 

"Are the study going well?"

"Yes. I'm tired, I'll sleep now. Goodnight mom."

"Good night, honey." She smiled and I went back to my room, my chest in relieved because looks like she didn't realize anything.

 

 

 

I sat on my bed. It's so quiet here. I can hear the clock ticking sound.

 

 

I my arms again and gritted my teeth when the pain comes again.

 

 

What is Yoona unnie doing now? Should I text her?

 

 

 

 

...Should I forget my feeling towards her?

 

 

No.

 

 

I won't give up just because that one crazy girl.

 

 

I won't.

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

The movie has started. I've stand outside the theatre building for almost 2 hours but there's no Seohyun anywhere. And due to my stupidity, I leave my phone at home. Stupid Yoong!

 

"Should I go find her? But what if she comes when I left?"

 

 

I start felt anxious. Is something happened on her way to this place? Or maybe she suddenly can't come?

 

Aissh I should've bring my phone!

 

 

 

 

Time flies. The movie finally finished and everyone left the theatre building, chattering about how great the movie was. I looked around, still no Seohyun.

 

My stomach already ask for foods and it's cold outside. Should I left now?

 

 

 

I looked at my watch and gasped. I should go home now.

 

 

I tilted my head left and right once again and left the building as slow as I can, still looking around.

 

 

 

Seohyun... What happened?
 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

The next day, Yoona went all around the school to find Seohyun.

 

She ran immediately to her home and checked her phone last night, but there's no text or misscall. She texted and called Seohyun too but the latter didn't give a response, which made her even more worried.

 

 

The thought of probably Seohyun didn't want to go with her was came to her mind several times but she just smiled and convinced herself that that's impossible.

 

She passed a toilet at second floor corridor and continue her search, didn't know that the girl she's been looking for all this day is in that toilet now, accompanied by a long brown hair girl named Suzy.

 

 

Suzy caught Seohyun when she walked out from her classroom and dragged her to this toilet. The cruel girl pushed her to the toilet's wall and glared at her fiercely. Seohyun looked back at her eyes and gritted her teeth.

 

 

"Seo Joohyun you better listen to me carefully now." Suzy looks uneasy, she walked in a circle in front of Seohyun while looked around. She stopped and glared again at the girl. "Don't you dare go on a date with Yoona, talk to her, touch her, or even see her again!"

"No way. She's my friend so I..."

"Shut up!" Suzy interrupted. She pointed at Seohyun. "This is a warning. If I ever see you again with her, your life will be a misery, I'm gonna make you feel like living in hell. Note that."

 

 

Suzy left and slammed the toilet's door. Seohyun stay still on her place.

 

 

"She's kidding..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"All the homeworks should be collected by tomorrow morning! Understand???"

"Understand, Mr.Lee~"

 

 

Aigoo this teacher is really something. He gave us 3 homeworks from different books and the deadline is tomorrow! Even though everyone in the class said they understand but you can see frowns on their faces, and my face.

 

I grumbled and dropped my head to book on the table. Sooyoung threw a rubber to my head.

 

"Ouch!"

"Yah, let's do the homeworks together!" She whispered.

"Only us?? What can we both do?? We'll ended up play games!"

"Hyoyeon will join us!"

I rolled my eyes. "What's the diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter