Separated way

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany hid under her blanket. She's been lying on her bed all day long and refused to eat, talk, or even going out from her room. She wants to be alone and talk to no one. She will cried her eyes out, then fell asleep, then woke up and cried again. Her mom noticed it when she didn't see her for a long time so she went to her room.

 

 

"Fany."

"...."

"Fany?"

 

 

Her mom approached her and sat at the edge of the bed. She pulled the blanket away from her daughter's face.

 

"Fany? What's wrong? Do you not feel good?"

Tiffany just shook her head without looking at her mom.

"Have you had lunch?"

"I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat. C'mon, let's eat together."

"No."

"Honey, what's wrong? Do you have problems at school? What is it? You can tell me."

Tiffany turned her head to her mom and sat up. The mom fixed her hair and smiled to her.

"What happened, Fany?"

The said girl just looked down. And suddenly her tears filled her eyes again.

"Aigoo my daughter. Tell me. Tell me who makes you cry??" The mom hugged her and rubbed her back.

"...Eon."

"Hm?"

"...Taeyeon..."

The mom looked at her. "What did she do?"

"We... We b-broke up."

"Why??"

Tiffany cried more. "S-She lied to me. S-She never loves me. She just p-playing... She said she's bored w-with m-me..." She tried to wiped her tears but it's useless.

"Taeyeon said that??"

 

 

 

A part of the mom's heart can't believe it. However, she knew Taeyeon is not someone who can hurt people's feeling. She always said good things to make people happy and hid her feeling if something bad happen. Tiffany hugged her mom tightly and cried on her shoulder. She calmed her and took her to the dining room to have lunch but after that Tiffany hid again under her blanket and refuse to do anything.

 

The sun is hanging low in the sky when their doorbell rang. The mom went out to open the door and found Nichkhun outside.

 

"Good evening, auntie." He bowed.

"Good evening. Come in."

"Is tiffany at home?"

"She is. But, ehm..."

"But?"

"I think she doesn't want to meet anyone now."

"Why? What happened, auntie?"

The mom told him what happened and he nodded in understand.

"Auntie. Can I see her? I will cheer her up."

"But I think she doesn't want..."

"We never know until we try, right?"

"Okay. Thank you, Nichkhun."

 

 

 

Nichkhun knocked on Tiffany's room's door.

 

 

"Come in."

 

 

The guy opened the door and smiled at the girl on the bed.

 

"Why are you knocking mom? You know I never lock my... W-Whoaa!!!" Tiffany yelped when she saw it's Nichkhun who entered the room.

"Hi, Tiff."

"W-What are you doing here??"

"Your mom told me about you, so... Uhm, I just want to accompany you. Can I come in?"

"Oh... Sure."

 

 

 

Nichkhun looked around. He found many Taeyeon and Tiffany's pictures on the table. He took one of the picture.

"So you're really breaking up with her?"

"...Yes."

"Why? I see you two always love each other."

"Which I regret it."

"Huh?"

"She never loves me. And I'm such a fool to give all my love for her."

"Tiff..."

"I begged her, I chased her everywhere, I want to fight for our love but what I got at the end? A humiliation."

Nichkhun muted. He looked at the girl in silence. "Tiff."

"Hm?"

"Let's go."

"What?"

"Let's take a walk on the park. You need fresh air."

"I don't want to."

"C'mon. A pretty flower should get some sunshine to bloom."

Tiffany chuckled. "What pretty flower."

"Hahaha, c'mon."

"No."

"Ah you're no fun. I'll buy you ice cream."

"No."

"Takoyaki?"

"No."

"Fried eel? With teriyaki sauce?"

"...No."

"Are you sure?" Nichkhun smirked.

Tiffany pouted and narrowed her eyes. Some fresh air might be good too, she thought. Then she sighed and got up. "Okay, okay."

"Hahahaha okay. I'll wait outside."

 

 

The eye-smile girl changed her cloth and went outside. Her mom is so happy when she knew they will go out together. So Tiffany and Nichkhun went to the park and bought fried eel. They sat at the bench while watching kids playing and people walking with beautiful evening sky as the background.

 

"Do you want to go to game centre?" Nichkhun asked, but the girl didn't asnwer. He turned his gaze and saw Tiffany's sad eyes. "Tiff? What's wrong?"

"...Taeyeon once took me here too. We sat right on this bench and she... She teased me because I can't stop eat fried eel..." Tiffany took a deep breath. "And then she asked, between her and fried eel, which one do I love the most. I chose her, and she grinned all the time like a little kid..." Tiffany smiled bitterly and sighed. "Anyway, let's go to game centre."

 

 

 

She got up and pulled Nichkhun. Once they reached the game centre, Tiffany played all the games for 3 hours and if she loses, she would try again and again until she wins. She once beats Nichkhun in fighting game with perfect score.

 

"What the... I always win in this game!!" Nichkhun groaned in disbelief.

"Hahaha just give up already!" Tiffany nudged his arm playfully.

"No way." He put coins into the game machine and the game started again.

"Watch this, Nigun." The eye-smile girl let out a secret tactic and beat him in no time, left him dumbfounded. "Hahaha!"

 

 

 

So the guy finally gave up and they went to a cafe beside the game centre to drink.

 

"Where did you learn that tactic?" Nichkhun chuckled. "That's awesome!"

Tiffany just looked down while smiled simply. "...she taught me."

"O-Oh..."

"It's her favorite game."

"And I forced her to play it again and again. How stupid you are, Nichkhun!" Nichkhun smacked his self mentally.

"Why I can't erase her from my mind even just for a moment?" Tiffany said with shaking voice. "Everything I did just remind me of her."

"I'm sorry Tiff."

"No, it's not your fault. It's just me..."

"Do you want to forget her?"

"I want. But I can't." She shook her head.

"Yes you can. I will help you if you want." The guy looked straight to the girl's eyes seriously.

Tiffany looked back at him for couple seconds. "How?"

"Don't talk about her again, divert your thought to anything else whenever you remember her, and throw away all the stuffs in your room that could remind you of her."

"A-All the stuffs about her in my room??"

"Yes."

Tiffany looked down again. "But..."

"But?"

"N-Nothing. And how can I divert my thought? Whenever I'm alone and have nothing to do, I will think of her again..."

"Just think of me." Nichkhun smiled.

"Think of you?"

"Yes. Or you can call me whenever you feel lonely. We can go somewhere together, or have fun together. If you can't sleep at night, just call me. I'll be your talk partner until you feel sleepy. I'll always be there for you."

Tiffany is a little touched with Nichkhun's offering, but she refused it. "Thank you, Nigun, but you also have your own life, I can't call you whenever I want."

"It's okay, Tiff. Really."

The eye-smile girl just smiled. "Thank you."

 

 

They went home after dinner. Nichkhun escorted her to her house and said he should leave now to do his assignment.

 

"Thank you for today, Nigun." Tiffany flashed an eye-smile to him.

"You're welcome. And by the way, it's Nichkhun. Not Nigun."

"Ni-Nikun?"

"Nich-Khun."

"Nik-Kun."

"Almost there."

"Nich. Khun."

"That's it!" He laughed and ruffled Tiffany's hair playfully.

"Yah." Tiffany pouted and fixed her hair. "Okay, N-Nichkhun."

 

 

He smiled and bid goodbye to the latter. Tiffany went in her house and greeted her mom, then went straight to her room. She approached her table, where everything she had about Taeyeon is kept. She opened her drawer, took out all the pictures, albums, gifts from Taeyeon, etc and put it on the table. She looked at the pictures one by one. She remembered when they went study tour, where she first realized her feeling towards Taeyeon. Then when they punished by the teacher together but they took pictures and played around when the teacher didn't see them. When they went picnic, she got fever and Taeyeon took care of her and abandoned the games she really want to play with her friends at the picnic field.

 

Then she saw pictures they took when they went on a holiday for 4 days after final exam last semester. Her hands move on its own to her neck and her lock-shaped necklace. Tears filled her eyes again, so she immediately closed all the photo album and put it back in the drawer. She turned around, wanting to hide under her blanket again, but stopped when she saw her small round table in the middle of the room.

 

 

That's where everything is started.

 

 

Taeyeon confessed to her there. She kissed her for the first time there. And they did it for the first time there too.

 

 

Tiffany flinched a bit, remembering how Taeyeon touched her, how she gave all she have to Taeyeon, how she did it because she loves the petite girl, but it turns out that the other girl did it just for fun. The eye-smile girl's heart hurted so much. Her precious memory with Taeyeon turns into her worst nightmare and she hit her self mentally for being so stupid to trust Taeyeon's fake love confession and all her sweet words. Maybe she laughed mentally when we kissed for the first time while I fluttered and blushed like a dumb, thought Tiffany.

 

She hid under her blanket immediately and cried again until she fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Tiffany went to school alone. She put on her earphone and sang along so she won't be reminded of Taeyeon who always fetch her. She arrived at the school and went straight to the club room. They have a meeting before school starts. One by one her members came and they greeted each other. When all the members are there, Tiffany got up and open the meeting.

 

"Before we start it, I just want to announce that I will choose a new president for this club." Tiffany said. "But me and Yuri will discuss about it first. We have some candidates but we still need a selection."

 

 

The members nodded and get a little bit excited. After that the eye-smile girl start the meeting about next month magazine and they ended it 10 minutes before the first class start. She dismissed the meeting and they all prepared to left.

 

"Tiffany."

The said girl turned around when a member called her. "Yes?"

"I heard a rumour about you and Taeyeon are breaking up. Is it true?"

"Ah, I heard it too." Said another member.

"Me too." Said the others.

 

 

Tiffany surprised to hear that. She didn't know about the rumour that already spread.

 

"W-Who said it?"

"I don't know. Looks like everyone already know about it."

"Is it true, Tiff??" Yuri asked. She was surprised too.

Tiffany didn't want to answer that but all of her members are waiting so she finally nodded.

"Impossible!!"

"How come??"

"President Hwang and Prankster Kim broke up??"

"It can't be!!"

"Hey, hey. Stop it guys." Yuri calmed them all. "Let's go back to your own classroom."

 

 

They all obeyed Yuri and went out still in disbelief. The two girls left the room too and separated their ways to their classrooms. Tiffany passed some people at the corridor and overheard their conversation.

 

"It's her."

"So they really broke up? Then Taeyeon is available now?"

"Do you think I have a chance??"

"We have to make a move!"

"Finally, I've been waiting for this chance all the time."

 

 

Tiffany stopped and glared at them. They realized it and left hastily. She continued walk but there are always people who stared at her or approached her and asked about the break up. Until the lunchbreak time came, some people still asked her about that so Tiffany left the canteen and searching for an empty place.

 

 

"Hey, Hwang!"

 

 

Tiffany turned around and saw Happy Three Friends looked at her and giggled. They looked so happy.

 

"So finally Taengoo realized her mistake. She dumped you." Hyuna said.

"We can fully have her now. Right, girls?" Sunny chuckled.

"Yeah. No Hwang anymore." Jiyeon smirked to the said girl.

Tiffany ignore them and walked again. But Hyuna yelled at her. "Yah! We're talking to you!!"

"You really want my attention, eh?" Tiffany chuckled. "Go to your Taeyeon and do whatever you want. Just don't disturb me."

"We want to laugh at your face." Hyuna sighed. "Aah it's so fun."

 

 

When they saw Tiffany didn't respond at all, they surrounded her and want to more.

 

"Go away." Tiffany said coldly.

"No~" Sunny hummed.

"I don't feel like playing with you all now."

"Why? Is it still hurt? Being dumped by her?" Jiyeon said.

 

 

They all laughed loudly and pushed Tiffany. The eye-smile girl pushed them back but Hyuna grabbed her wrist so her two friends could attack her.

 

 

"Yah!!!"

 

 

A voice stopped them all. They turned around and saw Taeyeon walking towards them with serious face.

"T-Taengoo!"

 

 

They released Tiffany immediately and smiled as innocent as they can. Taeyeon put her hands on her waist and frowned.

 

"You said you want to have lunch with me but I can't find you three anywhere. I'm hungry." The petite girl said to them.

 

 

Their face turned bright as Taeyeon said that and they went to the girl's side happily.

"I'm sorry, Taengoo. Let's go to canteen, then." Jiyeon hugged her arm and whined. "Jiyeon is hungry too~"

"Taengoo, may we come to your apartment today? We can play together... On your bed." Hyuna smirked and let out a low, husky voice to seduce her. She Taeyeon's jaw line with her index finger.

"Of course. I have nothing to do after school." Taeyeon smiled to them, then she leaned forward to whisper at Hyuna's ear. "And I won't play gently. It's gonna be rough."

"A-aahhh..." Hyuna moaned and almost fell to the floor due to her weak feet but her friends hold her.

"Let's go." Taeyeon left first, and the three girls trailed behind her, giggling noisily.

 

 

 

Tiffany gritted her teeth so hard, causing her jaw trembling. Her tears are threatened to fall and she didn't want it. She didn't want to cry for Taeyeon. She admit it, she got some hopes in her heart when Taeyeon yelled at Happy Three Friends. She thought Taeyeon want to save her. But she's wrong. Taeyeon didn't even look at her.

 

Tiffany ran to her club room and sat on her chair. She the PC and started writing. She didn't come back to her class until the school ended. When her members came to the club room after school, she called one of them.

 

"Kaeun." Tiffany approached the said members. "Do you write about our new article?"

"Yes I do."

"Do you want me to help you? I'll handle that."

"But that's my job, Tiff. I don't want to burden you..."

"No. It's okay." Tiffany smiled. "You can help Uee. She handles 2 articles."

"Really? Is it okay for you, Tiff?"

"It is. I have more free time recently and I see some of you have difficulty to finish the articles due to your tight schedule and homeworks."

"Okay then."

 

 

Tiffany approached some other members and asked the same thing from them. Yuri accidentally overheard their conversation and when all the members already went home, she approached the President.

 

 

"Why did you take members' job?"

The older girl raised her eyebrows. "Hmm, I just want to give them less job. They need to rest too."

"And how about you?"

"I don't have anything to do. I can do that."

"But you can't handle many articles at the same time all by yourself."

"I can. Trust me."

 

 

Yuri can't say anything, she knew arguing with Tiffany is a useless thing, the older girl is too stubborn. She just nodded and gave support to Tiffany before left the room. Tiffany looked at her watch.

 

 

"She must be already at home."

 

 

Then she remembered Happy Three Friends gonna play at her apartment.

 

 

"Only dumb person wants to play with Happy Three Friends." Tiffany scoffed.

 

 

 

Her fingers are moving on the keyboard but her thought is not there.

 

 

"What are they doing now? Are they... No, no way. They can't be in her bedroom now. But that Hyuna must be touching her everywhere all the time." Tiffany shook her head. "What am I thinking about. Focus, Tiffany. Focus."

 

 

She wrote again.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna is sitting on Taeyeon's lap, facing the petite girl and hugged her neck. She brushed her lips at Taeyeon's ear and cheek and nose and bite her chin seductively. Then she pulled Taeyeon's hand and pressed it against her , a moan escaped from . She bucked her hips and rubbed her clothed core against Taeyeon's stomach.

 

"Taengoo, I'm so wet now~"

"I'm gonna tied you on the bed and you hard, y." Taeyeon on her neck and whispered.

"Aaahh yeah like thatttt. Do me, baby." She moaned.

 

 

Taeyeon took her to the bedroom and threw her body on the bed. She tore Hyuna's tight shirt and make her moan louder with all the kisses and touches, then she pulled down the pants, pressed their core together and...

 

 

 

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" 

 

 

Tiffany hit the table and got up immediately. She panted, her sweat rolled down her forehead.

 

 

"Aarggghh what did I just imagined?? That can't be happened. That. Can't. Be. Happened!!!" She got her breath back and sat again calmly. "It's not happened. They won't do that. Tearing shirt and biting chin, what the hell."

 

 

Tiffany started writing again, but the scene of Hyuna and Taeyeon touching each other everywhere is disturbing her mind again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter