Don't judge me like that

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

One week left before D-Day. 

 

I've praticed a lot everyday at the club room and went home after the sun set. I begged my mom to buy me a keyboard (She'll bite me if I ask her to buy me a piano) so that I can practice at home too. My fingers became stiff and my throat sore. I often looked at my bookshelf in my room and missed my comics so much, but I resist my will to read them. I usually sleep 10 hours a day, but now I only sleep 6 hours and it drove me crazy.

 

But, it wasn't fruitless. Yoona gave me compliment and I love her smile everytime I told her my practice is getting a lot better. Sometimes she bought me some foods and clapped when I finished a song. And the most important, we got closer! Now she called me 'Sica' and I called her 'Yoongie'. Aah, why didn't I join this club earlier?

We laughed and chatted a lot. She's really a funny girl. Now I knew why everybody loves her. She is so bubbly and friendly and cheerful that I always feel warm beside her. But one thing I don't like from her is, she likes skinship so much. It's okay if she touched me of course, but she did it towards other people too. I can saw that Taecyeon blushed everytime she touched him. Heh.

 

 

Today I just slept on my table during the lessons. It's an advantage to sat behind a big guy, he hide me so well from the teacher's sight. When the bell's rang, I woke up and stretched my body. Yoona came to my table and said she will join me practice at our club room after she briefs other members at music room.

 

"I have to attend the briefing too"

"No you don't need to. Just wait for me at our room." She smiled and left.

 

I slept for 10 more minutes and then walked lazily outside the classroom to the club room when I saw a crowd in the corridor. I joined in and saw Ji Eun, my junior. She's busy jumping around behind people's back to see what happen because she's too short.

 

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"I think someone is asked to go to the dance party." She stretched her neck but still can't managed to see anything.

"What's so important about that?" I chuckled and turned around, looking for other way to club room. Ji Eun saw me left and she immediately followed me.

"Of course it's important. That means they will become a couple." She trailed behind me. "Huh?" I looked at her confusedly. She raised her eyebrows. "Unnie doesn't know about the myth?"

"What myth?"

"If you come to the dance party with someone, that person will become your girlfriend/ boyfriend."

"It's just a myth."

"No it isn't! It happened every year! But if you don't have a partner, you better not come or you'll be single for 3 years"

I rolled my eyes. "Myth."

She pouted. "Why doesn't Unnie prove it yourself? Do you have a partner?"

"No."

"Why don't you ask someone you like, Unnie? Myth or not, you still can dance with that person under the night sky and firework. I think it's romantic." I stopped. She stopped too and looked at me anxiously. "B-but if you don't want to, it's okay. It's just an advice..."

I smiled widely and ruffled her hair. "Thank you, Ji Eunnie!"

I ran, left her dumbfounded with a messy hair. I should ask Yoona before anyone else did it. I reached the club room and saw nobody there. I threw my bag on the club chair and ran to the music room where everybody else practiced and want to open the door when I heard people's voice from inside the room.

 

 

"I don't think I can get along well with that Jung."

"Yeah, me too. She's so arrogant and cold. Not friendly at all."

"She scared me."

"Yoona, you're the president. Please kick her out of this club."

 

I stay still in my place. I can't believe what I just heard. And then I heard Yoona's voice.

 

"Hey don't say such a thing. She is new here and still not used to this club. She will eventually become closer to you all."

"Looks like she only likes you. She always practice alone in the club room and never join us here."

"It's because the keyboard is in the club room and she needs to build her self-confident before she can play in front of us."

"Whatever, Yoona. We still don't like her. And I play piano better than her, why you chose her to play the piano?"

"I like her and I want to give her chance to improve her piano skill. Please don't say anything in front of her. It will ruin her self confident."

They chuckled. "Then it will be easier to kick her out from here. We don't want someone we don't like in this club. It lessen the fun."

"Yah! We are here for art, not for having fun! If you stay in this club because of that, then just get out. Make a group consists of people you like and play around like that Happy Three Friends!"

Silence. I think they can't say anything right now. I heard Yoona sighed.

"Back to your practice."

"Whatever, Ms. President."

 

I clenched my fist and walked away. 

Who do they think they are?? I won't join this club if it isn't for Yoona! I always greeted them everytime I saw them but they only nodded slightly and they said I'm arrogant?? 

 

Okay. I'll quit. 

 

I'll quit after this ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter