For the last time

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

Okay. Is this a long update? I just write and write and I think it's still short but at the end I just cut it into two chapter  .___.

 

 

Hope you don't lose many time reading this chapter hehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

Recently, Jessica always hang out with Taeyeon and Tiffany and the three of them go together everywhere. The couple tried to cheer her up and make her forget her sadness, and Tiffany here is really helpful. It turned out that they can talk to each other well and have same opinion sometimes. Taeyeon thought maybe because they're both from USA. She often heard them talk in English and giggling together. Once, Taeyeon is playing video games at her livingroom while the two american girls talk noisily in English behind her on the couch.

 

 

"So she really did that?? Hahahaha!!" Jessica laughed until she cried.

"Don't tell her that I tell you this okay?? Hehe." Tiffany said.

"But that's cute. It means she really loves you."

"Who?? Who 'loves you', Tippany??" Taeyeon exclaimed while still playing her games. She only understand the last two words. "Who are you both talking about? A guy or a girl?? Who loves Tippany??"

"No one." Tiffany said hastily.

Taeyeon pouted. "Can't you talk in Korean? Is it a secret?"

"No honey, we just talk about someone in school." Tiffany bent down and hugged Taeyeon's neck.

"Yeah, someone." Jessica secretly pointed at Taeyeon's back and both of the american girls giggled.

"So someone in school has crush on Ppany??"

"Not only one, many students have crush on her." Jessica added to tease the petite girl.

"No. She's just kidding." Tiffany said finally.

"Hmph." Taeyeon pouted again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica never meet Yoona again, because Taeyeon and Tiffany avoid her from it. When they saw the said girl, they would pulled Jessica to another direction. Suzy always chased her every lunchtime and threw her with small things as usual, mocking her about the rumour that Yoona and her are already broke up. And sometimes Jessica still crying secretly while looked at her photos with Yoona. On the other side, Yoona is trying to talk to Jessica all the time. She always came to the girl's classroom but have no courage to meet her. She's afraid her presence would hurt her more.

 

 

 

One day, Yoona is walking around the school like a lost kid while hugging something that covered with cloth. She went to Jessica's classroom and walk in circle in front of the room, don't know what to do. Then she saw Taeyeon walked towards her, bring some foods in a plastic bag. She approached her and stop in front of her.

 

"T-Taeyeon."

"Oh? Hello." Taeyeon is surprised to see Yoona all of a sudden.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What can I help?"

"This." Yoona pulled the cloth off the thing she hug, revealing a canvas with Jessica's face painted on it. "I fix the painting. It was faded because of the rain. It's Jessica's, so... Uhm, can you give it to her?"

Taeyeon looked at the painting for awhile before turned her gaze to the tall girl. "Why did you do this?"

"H-Huh?"

"Don't you know it will hurt her again?"

"I..." Yoona looked down.

"Yoona, please finish what you've started. You can't left her hanging like this. Maybe she can laugh and smile when she talk to me and Tippany, but I know she's crying alone whenever she remembered you. Whatever your decision is, please talk to her."

"I'm afraid I will hurt her again..."

"You've hurted her enough. You protect her from Suzy and fix her painting but show her that you love another girl at the same time. You really hit her on the face. Don't give her hope if you don't love her."

Yoona muted. Taeyeon sighed and tapped her shoulder before left and entered Jessica's classroom.

 

 

She approached Jessica and Tiffany at their table and put the foods on the table.

"Yey, food! Thank you, Taeng!" Jessica said happily.

"Let's eat." Taeyeon forced a smile to her.

 

 

 

Tiffany knew Taeyeon is hiding something, but she didn't say anything. So when they walked home together and Jessica already left, Tiffany asked her.

"What happened when you bought our foods?"

"N-Nothing happened. Why do you ask?"

"Eyyy, I knew it from your eyes."

"Hehe. Well, yeah."

"What heppened?"

"Yoona called me." Taeyeon told her the story and Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"I do think so. She must talk to Jessica and make it clear."

"It's kinda complicated."

"Yeah."

"And what about us?" Taeyeon glanced at her girl.

"What's wrong with us?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

"We haven't go on a date for a long time." Taeyeon pouted.

"Hihi let's go then."

"How about today?"

"Ah, I can't. I... Uhm..." Tiffany bit her lips. "Mom forced me to have dinner with... Err, Nigun." Tiffany added hastily when she saw Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "At my home, with my mom too, of course."

"He is already here?"

"Yes. He arrived this morning. Just a dinner. Ordinary dinner."

"Okay... How about this weekend?"

"Noted." Tiffany make an OK sign with her fingers and smiled.

"Call me when the dinner is over, okay?"

"Of course, honey." Tiffany pecked her girlfriend's cheek slightly to make her smile again. "Don't worry."

Taeyeon smiled and they continued walking.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon really feel uneasy and anxious and worry that night. She looks at her phone all the time and rolled on the floor at the livingroom. She looked at the clock.

 

 

9:30 pm.

 

 

 

 

"It must be already over. Why don't you call me??" Taeyeon muttered and shook her phone impatiently as if it's her phone's fault. "Should I come to her house? Pretend to borrow a book? But it's already late. Wait, why can't I come to her house at this time but that Nikon can?? Moreover I'm a girl and he's a guy. He should left now, it's not polite to stay at a girl's house until late night. Hey, don't tell me her mom left them alone in the house and that guy do something... No way. Stop that thought, Kim Taeyeon. What should I do now? Call her? Now? But what if she... Omo."

 

 

Taeyeon stopped talking to herself and startled when her phone rang all of a sudden. Tiffany's name is written on the screen. She picked it up immediately.

 

"Ppany!! Why don't you call me earlier??"

"W-Whoa, you startled me, TaeTae."

Taeyeon sighed. "Sorry. Uhm, are you okay?"

Tiffany chuckled. "Of course I am. Sorry I don't have any chance to call you after the dinner. Now he's already left."

"Good."

"Have you had dinner?"

"Yes."

"You must be already sleepy, let's sleep."

"Hehe okay. Kiss?"

Tiffany make a long and loud smooch sound.

"Ouch, you bite my lips." Taeyeon laughed.

"Silly hahaha."

"Goodnight, baby cake. I love you."

"Goodnight, sweetheart. Hihi. I love you too."

 

 

Taeyeon didn't want to hung up the call, to be honest, but Tiffany's voice sounds tired so she did it. She really miss her but they don't have many time to talk tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 

..

 

..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica sighed. She's really bored right now. It is Saturday night and she has nothing to do. She wants to meet Taeyeon and Tiffany but they are going on a date today. She already read all of her magazines and books and yeah she really has nothing to do anymore. She went to Krystal's room and approached her sister on the bed. Krystal is chatting with someone on her phone and giggling all the time. The younger girl hid her phone when Jessica leaned to look at the screen.

 

 

"Who is it?"

"Someone handsome."

"Oh, so now you have a crush?? You're too young to fall in love." Jessica chuckled.

"He's the one who ask my number first."

"Who is he?"

"It's Kai, the coolest guy in our school! I'm so lucky, eh? Keke."

"Let me see his face." The older girl took the phone from her sister's hand and look at the screen. She got to read the chat message. "Eew! So this is how you two flirt each other??? So childish."

"Yah!! Don't read it! I'll show you his picture but don't see anything else!" Krystal's face reddened and she seized her phone back while Jessica is laughing out loud.

"Do you miss me Soojungie? emoticons, emoticons, of course Jongin-ah, I miccu miccu so much, emoticons again. Wuahahaha!! What is that?? What is 'miccu miccu'??" Jessica acted out what she just read on Krystal's phone and laughed again.

"Cut it out, unnie!!" Krystal threw a pillow to her.

"Kids." Jessica rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Look. He's handsome, isn't he??" Krystal showed the picture and smiled widely.

"He looks like a playboy." Jessica commented coldly.

"Well, he has many ex, but that doesn't mean he's a player."

"He looks like a bad boy too."

"Yes he is. But I like bad boy."

Jessica chuckled. "So he's a bad boy and a player. You're really a kid, Soojung. It's just a matter of time until he dumps you. He will cheat on you and leave you for another girl."

"He's not like that."

"Just wait and see."

"Not all bad boy is like that. You can't guarantee that a good boy won't cheat on you, right?"

 

 

 

Jessica is taken aback. Krystal's words just slap her right in her face. She reminded her of someone, someone who is very kind and caring, a really good person, but had cheated on her. Someone that she really loves, someone that hurts her so much.

 

 

"Unnie?" Krystal waved her hands in front of Jessica's face, make the older girl snapped back from her thought.

"Y-Yes?"

"Welcome back to earth, Miss Jung. I'm Soojung, your sister, and we are in my room right now." Krystal then laughed.

"I know, babo." Jessica flicked her forehead and got up, left her sister's room immediately.

 

 

 

Jessica went back to her room and leaned her back on the door. She gritted her teeth as suddenly she felt hurt in her heart again remembering someone.

Jessica took out her phone from her pocket and played games on her bed to make herself forget about everything that hurts. The night has come and she had dinner with Krystal, who still chatting and giggling at her phone. Their parents are not home now so it's boring for Jessica to not be able to talk to anyone. Jessica narrowed her eyes at her sister who is smiling while bite her chopsticks when read Kai's reply.

 

"Don't use phone while eating."

"...."

"Yah, Soojung!"

"Hm?"

"Stop chatting!"

"...."

Jessica rolled her eyes and finish her dinner as fast as she can. "The last person eating should do the washing."

"W-What?? No way!" Krystal squealed.

"That's the rules." Jessica sticked out her tongue and left immediately.

 

 

 

She went back to her room to do her homework, but after she finished it, she didn't know what to do anymore. She felt really bored.

 

"Unnie." Krystal's voice is heard outside her room.

"What?"

"Ng, y-your friend came."

"Who?"

 

 

There's a little hope that it's Taeyeon and Tiffany, but she immediately froze when she heard a familiar voice.

 

"Can I come in?"

Jessica's heart beats fast hearing this voice. "Y-Yes."

 

 

The door swung open and Yoona appeared. Jessica frowned. Krystal is looking at them curiously from Yoona's back when Yoona closed the door in front of her face.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked coldly.

"Your painting." Yoona gave her the canvas she brought.

Jessica accepted it and looked at it amazedly. "You fix it?"

"Yes."

The shorter girl looked at her seriously. "...why did you fix this? I don't need this."

"I... want to say sorry." Yoona bit her lips. "I'm sorry Sica."

"For what?"

"For everything. I've hurted you, and I... Even I can't protect you from Suzy, I saw her mocking you but I..."

"Yoona!"

Yoona stopped and taken aback to see Jessica's teary eyes. She grabbed the canvas tightly. Her voice is shaking when she talk. "Don't say anything like that as if you care about me."

"I do care about you, Sica."

"Why?"

"Because..." Yoona looked down.

"Because I'm your friend?"

"You're my girlfriend, Sica."

"Then who is Seohyun?"

Yoona muted for awhile. "She is my friend."

"...whom you love so much." Jessica added.

Yoona sighed. "I love you Sica."

"No you don't."

"I love you."

"Stop that, Im Yoona!! I'm begging you!"

 

 

They both stayed in silence. Jessica's tears almost fell down. Yoona is almost going crazy. She didn't know what to say anymore. Her heart is broken to see the latter's tears.

 

 

She shook her head desperately. "What should I do so you wouldn't get hurt, Sica? Please tell me."

"Tell me the truth."

 

 

 

Both of them know the shorter girl will be hurted whatever Yoona say, whether it's a truth or a lie.

 

 

Yoona didn't have any choice. She knew it's time to end all of this.

 

 

"I'm sorry Sica." Yoona gritted her teeth. "I lied. I lied to you. And I really regret my stupid self for making you go through this. I... I was wrong. It's a mistake. I thought I really love you. But it was just a sisterly love."

Jessica's tears rolled down her cheek, she knew what will happen next.

"I convinced myself that I do really love you, but I can't fool myself anymore. I can't hold my feeling for Seohyun, I'm so happy to talk to her again, to not be avoided again by her, and moreover after she told me her true feeling. Yes, it was all my fault. I played with your feeling, I know you are sincere to me, and I don't want to hurt you so I keep telling you I love you. I tried to protect your feeling but it turned out that I hurt you even more."

 

 

Yoona can't look at Jessica now. She can't look at the tears.

 

"I'm sorry, Sica. I'm really sorry. I love Seohyun."

 

 

 

Jessica squeezed the edge of the canvas as tight as she can and gritted her teeth. Yoona hung her head low, closed her eyes.

 

"I... Love you, Yoona." Jessica managed to talk between her tears and sob. "I really love you. I do everything I can to make you happy. The day you accept my feeling is the best day of my life. I went through curse and cruel words from people just to be with you. Is it not enough for you?"

The taller girl clenched her fist. She can't answer that straightly so she just apologizing again. "I'm sorry."

"Can't you love me back?"

"I'm sorry."

"Can't... Can't I have you?"

"I'm sorry, Jessica."

 

 

 

Jessica nodded and forced a smile, she wiped her tears. She knew she's hopeless. And no use to keep holding on this thing.

"I understand." Jessica took a deep breath to prepare her heart. "So... You will date Seohyun? Long distance relationship?"

"I..." Yoona really avoid Jessica's eyes all the time now. "...will move to USA. To Seohyun's place."

 

 

Like Jessica's heart wasn't broken enough, the reality keep torturing her. But she can't be more hurt than this. She's already numb.

 

"So this is the end." Jessica chuckled, tried to wipe her tears that fell down again but it's useless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter