Lost in love

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll still love her when my hair turned white and my feet can't support me anymore to walk without a stick."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are my only love, forever my only love. We love each other, all I need is you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't love her because she's pretty or clever or kind or caring or whatever. I love her because I love her. Even though she hurts me or she's not in this world anymore, I'll still love her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Even though we are childhood friend and we meet almost everyday, but I always miss you. I can't get enough of your love and I'm really happy to have you. Can you explain this?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Everytime I look into your eyes, a voice in my heart says 'This is it. She's the one.'"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany opened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

She's blinded by the light but then immediately adjust her sight and moved her eyes around slowly, trying to learn about the condition there.

 

She is lying down on a bed, covered with blanket, in a hospital room. The room's bright, looks like it's still morning. Tiffany remembered what happen. She got a heart transplant and looks like it succeed.

 

 

She tried to move her body but she's too weak. Then she noticed someone, or some people, is moving around her. And the first who came into her sight is, no other than the one she really wants to see right now. 

 

 

Her mom.

 

 

The mom immediately called the doctor and after got some examination, the doctor gladly informed that Tiffany is in good condition and nothing's wrong with her. After the doctor left, her mom sat beside the bed to talk to her.

 

"Fany." Her mom called.

"Mom..." Tiffany replied weakly. "How many days did I sleep?"

"2 days. Thank goodness you're awake now."

"So now... I have a new heart?"

"Yes, honey. You are alright now. The surgery succeed. Everything went well." The mom got up and went to her bag to take her phone. "Wait a minute, I'll tell the others. They must be really happy to hear this."

 

 

 

While the mom is calling everyone, Tiffany moved her hand slowly to her chest, and felt the heart beat. It beats steadily, just like usual, like she never had a surgery. She couldn't believe it's someone else's heart inside her. It didn't show any difference. But she felt a little bit weird, noticing it's not her own heart.

 

 

"They'll come in no time." Her mom smiled to her after hung up the call. "Do you feel good?"

"Mmm."

 

 

 

Half an hour later, Taeyeon's parents, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon came. They are happy to see Tiffanys is awake now. Some minutes later, Jessica came. Then finally Yuri came, brought a big flower bouquet. They accompanied her for some times before finally Sooyoung noticed.

 

"Where is that byun... I mean Taeyeon?"

"Is she on the way?" Tiffany's mom asked the other mom.

"I'll call her." Taeyeon's mom took her phone and called her daughter's number. After some seconds passed, she ended the call. "Her phone's off."

"Didn't you three leave together from your apartment?"

"No, she already left since morning. Did you call her when you called all of us?"

"I did. She picked up the call and said she will come."

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany kept silent.

 

 

She didn't surprised Taeyeon is not here, actually.

 

 

 

She knew why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 3 hours there, finally everyone left. Only Tiffany's mom stay there, heaving at her phone on her hands.

 

 

"Where is Taeyeon?" The mom tried to call the said girl again but failed.

"It's okay, mom. Don't force her."

The mom looked at her daughter confusedly. "Why?" 

"She will come if she wants to." 

 

 

The mom just nodded, didn't really get what Tiffany means. The daughter said she is sleepy so she sleeps again, and the mom used that time to go home for some hours; a nurse will take care of Tiffany while then.

 

 

It's almost dark when Tiffany woke up and found nobody in her room, but she's too weak to move so she just continued sleeping. Not really asleep, she just closed her eyes and breathe steadily. Until she heard someone is entering her room. She opened her eyes slowly and tilted her head to the door. And saw her.

 

 

"Taeyeon..."

 

 

Taeyeon, standing beside her bed, smiled at her warmly and put an even-bigger-than-Yuri's flower bouquet on the nightstand. She sat on the chair there and looked at Tiffany's face.

 

"Hi, Ppany. Sorry I'm late." Taeyeon said. "I heard the doctor said everything's good?"

"Tae..."

"I'm happy you're awake now."

"Taeyeon... Why do you come?"

 

 

Taeyeon paused. She raised her eyebrows at Tiffany.

 

 

"Why not? You don't want me to be here?"

"No, I mean..." Tiffany said. "I thought you won't come to see me..."

"You need rest. Don't burden yourself with unnecess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter