New love

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

It's been 2 days since the Firework Party, the school's started again, and it means overtime work for journalist club. We have to write articles about the party and sorted hundred of photos we got for documentation. I'm almost going crazy now, sat on my chair in front of my PC at club room. Other members also sat on the couch and struggling with their laptop. Only typing sound and sigh heard in this room. It's too much, moreover teachers gave us many homeworks and exams for tomorrow until next week, so we have to steal time between lunch time and after school. I've told Taeyeon to go home first without me, but she said she will wait for me.

The sun is already hung low on the sky when I sighed and turned around, facing my members. "Let's go home guys. Already late, all of you must be tired. Continue it at home."

Everybody nodded and turned off their laptops. We cleaned up the room and left. I went to Taeyeon's class and found her, laid down on the table, her back faced the door. I thought she was sleeping so I approached her, but, as I stepped closer, I start heard some weird sounds. Like.. Moans.

 

...Wait. Moans?

 

 

I gritted my teeth and hit the nearest table, causing her squealed and fell down from the table with loud noise. She got up immediately with shocked face, almost pale. "Tippany!!!! Do you want to kill me???"

"You watch again!!"

"I.. I'm.. Me? Wa.. ? Of course no..! I.."

 

But the video hasn't closed yet so we still could hear the 'weird sounds'. Taeyeon pressed her phone randomly and finally the video stopped.

"Heheheeee..."

 

I just stared at her with serious face. She grinned. "Easy, Ppany-ah. Why so serious?" I smirked. "I'll tell your mom." Her grin disappeared. "Noo! Don't do that! Please, Ppany-ah!"

"I will." I turned around and left her. She trailed behind me and pleading. "Nonononono! She will kill me! I'm serious!" I stick my tongue out playfully. "Easy, Tae. Why so serious?"

"Ppany~" she pouted.

"Do you have homeworks for tomorrow?"

"Homeworks? Y-Yes. Why?"

"Do them and I won't tell mom." Her face became bright.

"Okay, boss!" She sighed in relieve and smiled ear to ear. 

 

We walked home and arrived 10 minutes later. "See you, byuntae."

"No good-night kiss?" She leaned to me.

"Do you want me to tell..."

"Okay, okay! See you tomorrow y !" She ran to her house. I touched my and mumbled "How did she know my is y?" Then I chuckled and yelled to her. "Don't forget your homeworks!" She lifted her thumbs up and disappeared into her house. I sighed. That kid... I knew her scores are getting worse but she didn't care about it. I don't want her to fail this year.

 

I got in to my house and found my mom at the livingroom. "I'm home, mom."

"Aigoo, my lovely daughter is finally home! Are you hungry? Let's eat! Guess what I cooked?" She smirked playfully to me.

"Mmm, I don't know."

"Guess it!"

"Hotdog?" She shook her head, still smirked. "Sandwich? Burger?"

"What's with those bread things? It's something you won't able to resist!"

I widened my eyes and exclaimed. "Eel!"

"100 points for you! Come quick, before the meals get cold!"

"I'll take a bath first, okay?" I winked and ran upstairs to my room happily.

 

I took a bath as fast yet as clean as I can and went downstairs. I sat properly behind the dining table and we started eat.

 

"Mmm, it's delicious!!! Your cooking skill is the best, mom!"

My mom smiled widely and filled my plate with more foods. "Fany-ah, do you have free time next Wednesday?"

"Hm, maybe. Why do you ask?"

"Mom's friend and her family was on holiday and they want to visit us next week. You should come with me, okay??"

"Okay moooom~"

 

After do the washing up, I went back to my room and opened my laptop on the table.

I sat there for hours but my articles didn't make many progress, I'm stuck, I have no idea anymore. Just then my phone vibrated. Tae texted me.

 

 

From: TaeTae

Ppany~ I've finished my homework! :D Please don't tell my mom *pout*

 

 

I smiled. Aah this kid is so cute. I could imagine her pouted face, make me want to pinch her cheek so bad. 

 

 

To: TaeTae

Really? I'll check your homework tomorrow! Kekeke~ Don't stay up late

 

 

From: TaeTae

I won't, ybutt. You know I'm a sleepyhead. Actually I'm already sleepy now (>

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter