Turning point

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

They stayed like that for couple seconds. None of them move, either because they were too shocked or maybe because they enjoyed that moment? Kekeke~

 

 

Jessica is the first who broke the kiss. She pulled her head back a little, still with widened eyes and stiffen face muscles. Yoona blinked her eyes several times, can't think of anything to say.

 

 

"Ng... S-Sica..."

"HUWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

 

 

 

Yoona flinched a bit, shocked to hear Jessica's scream. The shorter girl fell down to the floor with totally red face, wide-opened mouth, and pointed her finger at Yoona, causing the latter got puzzled.

 

"Sica, what...??"

"HUWAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Jessica continued her scream but it's not too loud anymore because she covered her face with her both hands.

"H-hey, calm down..." Yoona kneel on the floor in front of her.

"What happen unnie!!?" Krystal slammed the door open with panic face.

"N-Nothing bad happen." Yoona grinned to the younger girl. "Your sister just got shocked."

Krystal sighed and closed the door, mumbling "Noisy unnie."

 

 

 

Yoona bent down to looked at Jessica's face, which now drown in her folded arms on her bent knee. The doe-eyed girl touched the latter's shoulder with her index finger carefully. "Sica? Are you okay? I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"No, you're not wrong." Jessica's muffled voice heard.

"Are you shocked? Me too. Hehehe."

Jessica lifted her head and Yoona widened her eyes, because the latter's face is extremely red. "S-Sorry I screamed at y-you. I'm... I'm..."

 

 

Seeing Jessica stuttered and blushed like that causing Yoona's heart beats fast. Suddenly she wanted to hug the girl in front of her. Yoona pouted and threw her gaze to other direction, tried to hold her will.

 

"I... I better go home now, it's almost dark." Yoona took her bag and placed the strap on her shoulder. "I'll learn the song at home. Thank you Sica. Uhm... See ya."

"S-See ya."

 

 

Jessica can't moved her body even though she wanted to Yoona to the front door, so she just bent down until her forehead touched the floor. The cold floor made her head cooler and finally her heartbeat back to normal.

"W-we kissed.... We k-k-kissssed..."

 

The ice princess got up all of a sudden and jumped repeatedly with her hands lifted high in the air. "WE KISSED!!!! WE KISSED!!!! WE...!!!!"

 

Krystal opened the door again and the happy girl immediately stopped her celebration, pretend to stretch her waist left and right, with the usual cold expression, of course. "Yo, Jungie, what's up?"

Krystal narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "What's wrong with you? You never call me 'Jungie' before."

"Why? That shows our close relationship."

"Whatever. I want to go to Sulli's house, don't forget to lock the door."

"Ok ok. Have fun."

Krystal narrowed her eyes again. "Why don't you complain like usually? You don't like to be left alone at home, right?"

"Just go before I lock you in your room."

 

 

Krystal sticked her tongue out and closed the door hastily. Jessica sighed, smiled widely, and let her body fell on the bed. She hugged her pillow and stared at the ceiling, daydreaming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

 

"Ouch!"

 

 

I rubbed my head and pouted to my mom who looked at me with narrowed eyes, she put her hands on her waist with a chopstick in one of her hand and tapped the floor with her right foot.

 

 

"So. You trapped your teachers in their room? With hundreds of plastic cups?"

I avoided her gaze and nodded. She hit my head with the chopstick again. "Akh!"

"Why did you do that!? Even you skipped your extra class with Mr.Lee!"

"I'm bored, mom..."

"Do you notice how bad your scores are?? What should I do to make you study??"

"As long as the lesson's boring, I can't study well..."

"That's an excuse!"

"Mom, just take it easy." My dad's voice heard from the livingroom.

"No! You didn't talk with the teacher directly so you don't know anything!" My mom glared at me again. "Go study in your room. Now."

"But..."

 

 

I think of any possible reason besides the real reason but I can't find one. Today I've promised to Tippany to accompany her to the mall because there's a new boutique there, and it will take all day long to make her leave that place. Besides, I prefer walked around the same shop for fifty times or brought all of her shopping bags than study alone in my room which will ended up with I play video games secretly.

 

 

"No buts! Now!"

"I will study this evening, but now..."

"N-O-W, Kim Taeyeon. Do you want to fail this year??"

"I won't fail, mom. Trust me."

"No. Study now or..."

 

 

 

Our doorbell rang. My dad jumped up and opened the door. Both me and my mom stopped our talks to listen to the guest's voice.

 

"Good afternoon, uncle."

"Aah Tiffany! Come in! Taeyeon is being scolded by her mom right now because she got bad score again." My dad happily and KINDLY explained everything to my girl. "And call me Dad, Fany. Dad."

"Dad. Hehehe."

 

 

I turned my gaze back to my mom, but before I can let her hear my voice, she interrupted me. "Study now or I won't let you play with Fany anymore."

"WHAT?? You can't do that, mom!" I widened my eyes.

"Yes, I can. If I tell her about this I believe she will support me and refuse to play with you."

 

 

Ah... that's right. Study first before everything else, that's so Tippany. I bit my lips, realizing that I have no other choice. Wait. But shopping is important too for Tippany. Which one will she choose? I smirked as I imagining Tippany choose shopping over studying.

 

 

"Don't smirk. Go to your room."

"Ok. But I have to tell Ppany first." I ran to the livingroom and saw Ppany sat on the couch with my dad. She smiled beautifully when she saw me coming, so I approached her from behind and bent down, whispered to her ear. "You love shopping, honey. You love it, right?"

"Ng, yes... Why?"

"What if I can't accompany you to the new boutique because I have to study?"

"That's okay."

 

 

I crashed my head to the couch. I know it. I'm so dumb hoping this pretty girl would choose shopping over studying.

 

"Taeyeon, time's up! Go to your room now!" My mom exclaimed from other room.

"Go." Tippany my hand.

"I don't wanna..." I pouted.

"Go."

 

 

 

I walked as slow as I can to my room, passing my mom who watched me walking with narrowed eyes until I enter my room. I threw a pleading glance above my shoulder to my mom behind me once again before fully enter my room hopele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter