Trip

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

Taeyeon ran to her classroom and jumped in dramatically. Her classmates are startled, but Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just glanced at her, already used to her weird actions. She approached them and slapped their back one by one.

 

"Morning!"

"Morning, kiddo! Hey, Happy Three Friends just left this class knowing that you haven't come yet." Hyoyeon told the older girl.

"Lucky me. Thanks to Tippany who got up a little later than usual." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Ah, you're still dating her, eh? So lucky." Sooyoung ruffled the girl's hair playfully.

"You should find yours, maybe a shikshin too. Hahahaha."

"I can't imagine if she dates a shikshin." Hyoyeon shuddered.

"We'll be a perfect couple." Sooyoung grinned proudly.

"I heard Yoona is a shikshin." Hyoyeon said.

"Yoona? Jessica's Yoona? Do you want me to get killed by the Ice Princess?" Sooyoung scoffed.

"They're not dating, you still have chance." Taeyeon . "But, yes, you better not mess up with her."

"Oh by the way, I bring something fun." Sooyoung reached her bag and fished out a box.

"Oh no." Hyoyeon mumbled.

"What is it?" Taeyeon stepped closer.

"Easy-to-burst balloon!"

"I've got it burst at my face 10 times yesterday." Hyoyeon grumbled.

"Let's play a game. In 10 seconds, who can blows the biggest balloon! But you lose if it bursts before 10 secs!" Sooyoung gave one balloon for each person.

"So if I blow it carelessly it will burst, but if I blow it too carefully it won't getting bigger? Challenge accepted." Taeyeon smirked.

 

 

 

 

They put the balloon in their lips and blew it, while looking at the clock. 5 secs passed, Sooyoung chuckled because hers is the biggest now, causing Taeyeon blew it harder.

 

 

 

"TaeTae."

 

 

 

Tiffany showed up hugging a pile of books, called her from the classroom door. Taeyeon's balloon bursted and everybody in the classroom shocked, some people let out a short scream.

 

 

 

"Hahahahaha! You lose!" Sooyoung laughed.

But Taeyeon's attention is directed to the girl who called her from the door. "Tippany!" The older girl ran to her girlfriend who really shocked to hear the loud sound that she dropped her books to the floor. Taeyeon helped her collected all the books.

"What is that??" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Balloon Sooyoung brought. Hehehe."

"I almost turned deaf."

"What's up, Ppany? Do you miss me already?" Taeyeon smirked.

"Mr.Lee wants to meet you, he asked me to call you to his room."

Taeyeon pouted. "So you don't miss me?"

"Of course I do, honey." Tiffany smiled and pinched her cheek.

"Kiss?" Taeyeon put her index finger on her lips.

 

 

 

Tiffany lifted her two fingers, kissed it, and directed it to Taeyeon's lips. Both of them giggled shyly like they're in their own world. Tiffany hugged her books again and ready to leave but stopped when Sooyoung appeared beside them with a big balloon in her hands. Taeyeon immediately put her hands on Tiffany's ear right when the tallest girl bursted the balloon with her hands. Their classmates screamed again while the culprit is laughing out loud.

 

 

"Yah!!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Hahahaha sorry sorry. I can hold myself from disturbing cheesy lovebirds." Sooyoung ran back to Hyoyeon's place.

"Ah, I'm deaf! I'm deaf!" Taeyeon flicked her fingers next to her ear to check her hearing. "I can't hear anything!"

"Why don't you close your own ear??" Tiffany put her books on the nearest table and blew Taeyeon's ear uselessly.

"Well, you can't close yours due to the books you hug, so..."

Tiffany grew a smile on her face. "Should I kiss you right now?"

"Of course."

 

 

 

"Taengoo!"

 

 

 

Three girls jumped in between them and hugged Taeyeon, one of them pushed Tiffany back. "We've been looking for you!"

"I miss you!" Jiyeon pouted and shook Taeyeon's arm.

"Taengoo-ah, I have new lipgloss flavor! Do you want to taste it?" Sunny pursed her glistening lips.

"Why is your skin so cold, Taeng? Do you want me to warm you?" Hyuna bring all her hair to one shoulder, revealing her white neck. Some boys in the room drooling over them while the girls rolled their eyes.

 

Tiffany gritted her teeth seeing the skinship they make to her TaeTae and immediately swiped away their hands.

 

 

"Let the war begin." Hyoyeon whispered to Sooyoung.

 

 

"Yah!!" Sunny yelled to Tiffany.

"What?" Tiffany glared.

"Go away!" Hyuna lifted her hand to push Tiffany but Taeyeon grabbed it before it could touch the target.

"Sorry, please don't push my girlfriend." Taeyeon smiled calmly.

"A-aaah.. T-Taengoo holds my hand..." Hyuna blushed and looked at her two friends unbelievably.

"I'm kinda busy right now, back to your class please." Taeyeon pushed their back slowly towards the door.

"Okay, Taengoo-ah!" They all exclaimed happily. Hyuna ran her hand down from Taeyeon's cheek to her arm. "See you, my love."

 

 

Tiffany scoffed when they left and rolled her eyes. "'My love'?? Who do they think they are??"

"Take it easy, honey. They won't be so harsh if we treat them nicely."

"If YOU treat them nicely." Tiffany corrected her.

"Don't mind them, okay?" Taeyeon Tiffany's cheek. "I must go now."

"Where are you going?"

"Mr.Lee, he will kill me if I don't meet him now."

"Ah, you're right. I'll go back to my room, see you."

 

 

 

Both of them separated their ways to the corridor, leaving Sooyoung and Hyoyeon lost their 'live romantic movie'. Sooyoung is sitting on the table, lollipop in , while Hyoyeon sat on the chair beside her, shook her feet. Both of them staring at empty classroom door where the two lovebirds were standing before.

 

"They make me envy." Hyoyeon mumbled. "How many times have you been in relationship, Syoo?"

"...."

Hyoyeon tilted her head. "Yah, I'm talking to you."

"...Hyo..."

"What?"

"Do you think they already make... it?"

"Make what?"

"Love."

Hyoyeon flicked the taller girl's forehead. "Byuntae! Are you already infected by Taeng??"

"It hurts!" Sooyoung rubbed her forehead then start zoning out again, playing the lollipop in . "I can't help but wondering... They're so close, so do their house, and Tiffany's house is always empty til night. Did they, by any chance, lose control and... You know..."

"I don't want to think about that." Hyoyeon rubbed her head with both hands.

"I wonder if Tiffany can't resist Taeyeon and they..."

"I'll leave you alone for now, Choi Sooyoung. Tell me when you already back to normal." Hyoyeon tapped the other girl's back and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Being her girlfriend doesn't mean you can do everything you want, Hwang Tiffany."

 

 

 

The school's end. Most of the students already went home, meanwhile Tiffany is walking along the empty corridor when she heard a cold voice mentioned her name. She turned her head and saw Happy Three Friends, leaning on the wall with bad-girl style. The eye-smile girl sighed and kept walking, causing their anger risen up.

"Yah!!" Jiyeon pulled Tiffany's shoulder.

"What do you want?"

"Listen. We won't hurt you if you stay away from Taengoo." Hyuna said while playing with her hair.

"You wish." Tiffany scoffed.

"I'm gonna make your face has no shape anymore!" Jiyeon gritted her teeth.

"Do it." Tiffany stayed as calm as she can. "But I'm still her girlfriend and you are nobody."

"!"

"Saying inappropriate words won't make you look strong, otherwise you'll look dumb like your face." Tiffany said it in English, and as predicted, the three girls stared at her blankly with opened mouths, didn't understand a single word.

"S-Speak Korean, stupid!"

Tiffany chuckled, continued her English. "Yes, I'm so stupid that I can speak English and you can't."

"I said speak Korean!"

"Sorry I don't have time to play with you guys."

"This will take no time, we just want to punch you in the face." Sunny kissed her fist and swung it towards Tiffany.

 

 

The latter moved away resulting the aegyo queen hit on empty air. Jiyeon and Hyuna grabbed Tiffany's arms and Sunny once again swung her fist. Tiffany bent down and Sunny's fist almost hit Jiyeon's face.

"Yah! Don't hit my precious face!"

"That's your fault! Hold her tightly!"

 

 

When Sunny wants to swing her fist for the third times, a flash light and camera clicking sound is heard. They all turned around just to see Yuri taking photos of them.

"Interesting. 'The President of Journalist Club is attacked by three weird girls who called themselves Happy Cruel Friends'. Is the title nice enough?" Yuri grinned.

"It's 'Three', you fool! Not 'Cruel'!" Jiyeon shrieked.

"Whatever. I'll just report you to the teachers."

"Go away before we published the picture." Tiffany pulled her hands off them. They looked doubt at first but then left while murmured and glared. 

"Loser." Tiffany sighed. "Thanks Yul."

"Controlling mass is the advantage of being a journalist."

"You better use it well. Hahaha."

 

 

 

They walked together to club room and sat there, discussing about Tiffany's planned trip. They will go tomorrow and they have to take a bus to get there.

 

"You really don't want to come with us, Yul? The villagers there don't like being visited by many people but 4 persons won't mind them."

"No, I have to collect members' writing tomorrow. I'll leave it to you, Ms.President." Yuri tapped her leader's shoulder.

"Okay."

"By the way, how's my new shampoo?" Yuri smirked, bent forward and directed her head towards Tiffany's face.

"The one that you bought with all your savings? The expensive one?"

"Yes, that one. Smell it!" Yuri shook her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter