Taeyeon's choice

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

Do you see Tiffany's stare when they performed I'm A Diamond in 2nd Japan Tour DVD?

 

 

 

That's what I call Y EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ><

 

And when they performed AMLIFY, at the last chorus when they all stand up, when she sang the lyric "kurerukara", I ALMOST DIE!!!!!!!!

 

She really drives me crazy. Not to mention her cute bang hehe

 

 

 

I met her in person some months ago for the first time and she's really like an angel my heart could explode anytime argghh Fany stop iiiitttt!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I just can't take it easy ahahahahahaha

 

 

 

 

 

Well, enjoy this chapter~

 

If it's enjoyable :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

 

I called her many times but she kept walking. I speed up and hastily grabbed her wrist, pulled her to face me. She just looked down while I'm still trying to catch my breath. We stayed in silence for awhile before finally she looked at me with serious look on the face.

 

"What are you doing there?"

I avoid her gaze. "I... I talked about us with your mom."

"Why did you lie to me? Why didn't you tell me?"

 

 

This is not good. If I tell her the truth, she will hate the mom for real.

 

 

"I... Uhm... I thought you will stop me... That's why."

"I won't do that. And why did you even bother talking to my mom when I've told you that she already cancel the marriage?" She chuckled. "You know she lied, don't you?"

"No, Ppany. She didn't lie. She really cancel the marriage."

 

 

C'mon Taeyeon, find a good lie.

 

 

"Then why did she say the engagement will be held next month??"

"That's because... Err... I asked her when will it be held if she didn't cancel the marriage." She turned around all of a sudden. I stepped to her side to see her face. "Ppany?"

"Stop lying to me, Tae."

"W-What... I didn't..."

 

 

 

She shook her head and walked away. I chased her again and want to grab her wrist but she pulled her hand from mine, so I just trailed behind her.

"Tippany, please come back to your house."

"I don't want to live in that house."

"Ppany, come on. Your mom will be worried."

"I don't care."

"Don't say that. You don't want her to be sad, right? We can talk about this."

"But she wants me to be sad." Tiffany chuckled.

"Of course no! I've told you, she really did cancel the marriage."

Tiffany stopped and turned around. "Stop that, Taeyeon! Whose side are you on??"

"This is not about whose side I'm on. I want both of you to be happy. Please understand, Ppany."

"I won't go back."

 

 

 

I sighed. Tippany and her stubbornness.

 

 

 

"Okay, okay." I opened her palm and put my apartment's key there. "Don't go to random place. Go to my room."

 

 

I her head and turned around, walked to her house again to meet the mom. I arrived at the house and saw the mom is sitting on the couch, looks so frustrated and sad. I sat beside her and hugged her tightly.

 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

 

She didn't say anything but her eyes became teary.

 

I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth.

 

 

 

 

I have to end all of this.

 

I can't lie to Tippany and covering the mom all the time, she's already hurted much, and I can't force the mom to accept our love. The mom is hurted as well. I've proudly said that I will make Tippany happy, but it turned out that I'm the reason of this fight, and I know she won't ever be happy without her mom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe.. She can find a better love.

 

 

And a man is already waiting for that chance. A chance that probably will open the door to a better future. It's all about Tippany's happiness.

 

 

 

 

Nikon's right. It's only me who can make things better or worse.

 

I don't know what is the meaning of 'better' and 'worse' in this case, to be honest. I don't want to know.

 

 

 

But I know how to stop all of this mess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon pressed the bell of her room and Tiffany opened it immediately.

"TaeTae." The younger girl wrapped her arms around the latter's neck, pulled her into hug. Taeyeon took her to the couch and they sat there. She just stay silent while Tiffany stared at her all the time but get ignored. "Tae, I'm sorry."

Taeyeon tilted her head to the other girl. "For what?"

"For being so damn stubborn. I was so upset..."

"It's okay. I know you were."

Tiffany smiled and hold the latter's hand with her both hands. "Have you had dinner? Let's eat together."

 

 

 

They eat together but Taeyeon didn't talk too much. She spent her time most on glancing secretly at the other girl's face and looking at every move she makes, to every detail and every little thing she did. The night became more late and finally Tiffany felt sleepy. She went sleep first while Taeyeon still watch TV at the livingroom. When the midnight came, the petite girl turned off the TV and went to her room. She opened and closed the door quietly to prevent her girlfriend from got waken up. She made her way to the bed and lied down sideways slowly beside Tiffany, use her one arm as pillow, and another hand to the sleeping girl's hair.

She observed her face, every shape and line of perfection in front of her. Her gaze fell to Tiffany's pink lips. She wants to kiss her so bad, she wants to wrap her arms around her waist, pull her closer and warm her, whisper sweet things to her, giggling and smiling at her, saying how much she loves her, how she wants to be the one who can make her smile and laugh and wipe all the tears she sheds and the one she is looking for everytime she needs someone, and how she would take care of her for the rest of her life; if only they are destined to be together. Maybe this will be the last time she can look at her face at this close, touch her like this, feel the warmth from her like this, and having her in her bed like this.

 

Taeyeon smiled sadly and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much, Hwang Tippany. Forever. You should know that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 

..

 

..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bambambambam!!!"

 

 

Jessica jumped to Taeyeon's side with wide-opened arms to surprise the petite girl who is sleeping on her table. Taeyeon lifted her head to see what happen but then drown her face to her arm again when she saw it's the Ice Princess, which causing Jessica to be confused with the unusual act of her dorky friend. She pulled a chair and sat beside the said girl, looking at her worriedly.

 

 

"Taeyeon, what happened?"

Taeyeon just shook her head. Jessica crossed her arms and thinking.

"Are you fighting with your one and only love Tiffany?"

No answer from the older girl.

"Taeng?"

 

 

Taeyeon lifted her head from her arm and stared at the other girl for a long time. Jessica raised her eyebrows, confused.

"Y-Yah, don't stare at me like that."

"Sica..."

"Yes?"

"Are you okay now?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know... After she left to USA..." Jessica's expression changed. The petite girl noticed it and hastily talk again. "I didn't mean to remind you. I just want to know your condition."

"I'm okay. I think." Jessica sighed. "It's better to not talk about her until I'm sure I'm already get over it."

"Okay."

"And you? I know you keep a problem in your mind. You can tell me if you want."

 

 

 

Taeyeon heaved. She purposely talk about Yoona to divert Jessica's attention, but she failed.

 

 

"Actually, Ppany's mom already know about our relationship."

"And?"

"She was really angry."

"Omo. Then what did you two do??"

"We tried to talk to her but she still pushed me away. And they fight a lot." Taeyeon looked down. "Her mom wants her to marry Nikon. They've arrange a marriage and he is very happy with that."

"Nikon? The guy who has crush at Tiff?"

"Yes."

"Hey, that's dangerous! You have to convince the mom ASAP."

"I've tried. And I just made more trouble for them. She doesn't want to go home and stays at my apartment. I feel like I'm kidnapping her."

"She have to go home so her mom won't get angrier to you."

"Of course. But even though she do that, her mom won't let us together."

"Why?? Everybody knew you are the best person in this world for Tiffany!"

"I'm sure she will cancel the marriage if I were a boy."

"Huh?"

"She is against our relationship because we both are girl. I'm sure it was the only problem. Her mom looks okay when Tippany said she didn't want the marriage because she already loves someone else, but then she got angry when she knew that someone else is not a boy."

"Aigoo..." Jessica leaned back at the chair and sighed. "Then what will you do now?"

"...I don't know."

 

 

 

Right after that the bell rang and Jessica half-heartedly went back to her classroom. Taeyeon slept at her table again, hid from the teacher in front of the class. She didn't feel like doing anything right now.

 

 

After the school ended, Taeyeon left the school secretly. She wants to keep distance from her girlfriend from now on. But unfortunately Tiffany found her at the yard.

 

"TaeTae! Wait!" The eye-smile girl approached her. "Why did you left me??"

"Oh... Ng, I-I thought it was you." Taeyeon pointed at random girl in front of them. "Anyway, let's go home."

 

 

On the way home, Taeyeon took Tiffany to the way that lead them to the younger girl's house. And she noticed it.

"Tae, are we going somewhere else?"

"Yes, we are. To your house." Taeyeon stopped and looked at the girl before her.

Tiffany frowned. "Okay."

Taeyeon is a little bit surprised that Tiffany didn't refuse at all. "Good. And you have to apologize to your mom."

"But..."

"Because it's your fault. You mistook our conversation. And I'm not lying."

 

 

Tiffany opened to complain but then closed it again, she just nodded.

 

 

They arrived at the house and the mom opened the door when they pressed the bell. She looks so happy to see her daughter again.

"I'm sorry mom. Taeyeon has explained to me."

"It's okay, it's okay." The mom her head lovingly. "Are you hungry? Let's have lunch."

"Tae, come on." Tiffany pulled her girl's hand and smiled widely.

"Mmh, I have to go home now." Taeyeon flashed a simple smile.

 

 

She bowed to them and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon forced herself to not calling Tiffany and only send short message to her, and if the other girl called her first, she would talk less or talk lazily. At school, Taeyeon would avoid Tiffany as much as possible but act normally if they meet so the other girl won't notice it. At least for now, because she will notice it eventually.

 

Taeyeon is missing her like crazy everyday even though they met at school. She hold herself to not ask Tiffany to go on a date, or simply have lunch or dinner together. It's been days since she did that and she feels like dying now.

 

 

Tiffany, at the other side, notice it. She noticed that the older girl act weirdly when they met at school, and she never called her first again. The petite girl used to call her all the time and doesn't want to hang up the call. But Tiffany didn't say anything to the said girl.

 

 

 

 

One day, Taeyeon is sleeping alone at her table in her class while all of her classmates are having lunch. She put on her earphone and leaned on the wall beside her with eyes closed. She didn't realize Tiffany's presence. The eye-smile girl tip-toeing to her place and bent down beside her so their faces are now at the same level. She smiled to the sleeping girl and leaned forward, touching Taeyeon's lips with hers.

 

The petite girl felt an unknown warm thing kissed her and she got up immediately in a complete shock. She palmed her chest and jaw dropped. Tiffany laughed out loud seeing how Taeyeon got shocked while holding her stomach.

 

 

"P-Ppany!!! You shocked me!!!"

"Hahahahahaha I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't expect you to be that shock."

Taeyeon groaned and sat again on her chair. "Don't ever do that again."

"Sorry, honey. Hehe." Tiffany back-hugged Taeyeon. "I won't shock you again."

"I mean the kiss. Don't kiss me at school."

Tiffany raised her eyebrows. "Why?"

"It's embarrassing."

Tiffany pulled away from the hug. "...You really think it's embarrassing?"

"Yes."

"Oh." Tiffany nodded coldly. "Okay, then. I won't kiss you again."

"Good."

Tiffany looked at her with narrowed eyes. "What's wrong with you, Tae?"

"What? What's wrong? Nothing."

"You've... changed."

"Have I?"

Tiffany sat at the chair in front of Taeyeon. "Do you think I didn't notice it? You avoided me, you rarely smiled at me, and you never called me first anymore. What's wrong, honey?"

"Don't call me that." Taeyeon sighed and turned her gaze to another direction.

"See? This is why I said you've changed."

"I don't."

"Tae." Tiffany held her hand on the table. "Did I do something wrong? Please tell me. I'm sorry if I really did."

"You're not wrong at all."

"Then what? Tae, look at me!" Tiffany pulled the latter's hand. "Why are you avoiding my gaze??"

"Don't be so childish, Tippany." Taeyeon pulled her hand from Tiffany's with unhappy face. "I'm not avoiding your gaze. And why is that should be a problem for you??"

"Of course it's a problem for me! If you're not avoiding, then look at me!"

Taeyeon turned her gaze away from her girl again.

"Taeyeon!"

"I don't want to see your face."

 

 

 

Taeyeon got up and left the class without looking back. Left the eye-smile girl alone, taken aback, confused, and hurted.

 

 

Tiffany went to her empty club room and sat on her chair in front of the PC table.

 

 

"What's wrong with her? What have I done to her? I called her everyday, she's the one who never call me again. I didn't forget any anniversary, I didn't do anything wrong, I think. Or... Is it possible... Because of that day? I was so stubborn but... Ah, that's impossible."

 

 

But no matter how Tiffany tried to forget what Taeyeon just said to her and think about the reason instead, she can't forget it just like that. She was really taken aback and shocked when Taeyeon said she didn't want to see her face.

 

 

 

When the school ended, Tiffany decided to meet Taeyeon again. She convinced herself that Taeyeon was just in a badmood back then and she hopes the latter is getting better now. She went to Taeyeon's class but didn't find her there. She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter