Cruel fangirls

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

Yoona and Jessica were eating together at the canteen during the lunchtime. They sat side by side and talked about new gadget.

 

"I don't like it." Jessica looked at a picture of a new-released gadget on Yoona's gadget magazine and sighed. "And it's too expensive. I'm allergic to expensive stuffs."

"You think so? Well, I won't buy it, then." Yoona closed her magazine and put it down.

"Hey it's just my opinion." Jessica sipped her drink.

"I believe in your opinion." Yoona smiled and eat her meals.

 

 

Their table is full with plates of pizza, pasta, sandwich, bento rice and french fries. Jessica's meal is only the sandwich, the rest is Yoona's. They spent 1 hour to eat all of it and during that 1 hour, many people stared at them, or at Jessica, precisely. She realized it but decided to ignore them. Well, she sat with the President of Art Club, something that all the fangirls and fanboys could only dreamed of. Yoona realized it after she finished her meals.

 

"Why are they staring at us?"

"You are famous, Yoongie." Jessica chuckled.

"I thought because they shocked to see me ate all this meals..." Yoona looked at her empty plates. "And I'm not that famous, you know."

"Talk about popularity, there's one girl who is in danger over there." Jessica looked at the people behind Yoona.

 

The taller girl turned around, following Jessica's gaze, and saw Taeyeon, surrounded by Happy Three Friends. Some other girls and boys who want to talk to her were pushed away by them.

"We are Taengoo's guardian! Stay away! Yah, you! Don't look at her! Shoo shoo!!"

 

Yoona laughed when she saw they scolded all the fans. Taeyeon walked confusedly between them, apologizing to people.

 

"She's really popular, eh?" Yoona bring back her gaze to Jessica.

"Yes, and unfortunately the cruelest group in this school is her fans. I wonder what will happen if Tiffany's here."

"Tiffany? The president of journalist club? She is her girlfriend?" Yoona raised her eyebrows.

"Not yet."

 

Jessica saw the three girls pushed a junior to the floor and kicked him. She frowned and got up, approaching them. Taeyeon is buying her meals and didn't see what her 'guardian' is doing.

 

"Yah!! It's too much!!" Jessica yelled at the three girls.

They glared at Jessica, who glared back with her coldest glare. People around them start stepped back and keep distance from them. Well, it's Happy Three Friends VS The Ice Princess, guys.

 

"Who are you?" Sunny asked coldly.

"You don't need to know. Just stop your cruelty in this school! Taeyeon doesn't want to be guarded like this, you know!"

"Okay, Miss You Don't Need To Know. First, this is not your business. Second, Taengoo is okay with this, that's why we walk with her to this place. Third, your name's !! Hahahhaha!!" They laughed loudly.

"That's not my name, you fools."

"Whatever. Just stay away from Taengoo, and don't mess up with us." Juyeon rubbed her fist dangerously.

"Oow, so scary~ what will you do to me? Punch me? Punch me. It would be nice, so I have a reason to punch your face back."

"Hold, Juyeon. Don't waste your energy." Hyuna stopped Juyeon. "She's nobody, though."

"Well I'm perfect, then. Because nobody's perfect." Jessica smirked.

"I want to laugh." Sunny chuckled sarcastically.

"Oh, am I that funny? Thank you."

"Stop talk back, you..."

"Hey, stop it." Yoona approached them and glared at the three girls.

"Look who's coming." They looked at each other and chuckled. "Nerds lover."

 

Yoona was taken aback but still managed to talk back. "So what? Seohyun's better than all of you."

"..said no one ever. Hahahahahahahahaha!!" They laughed out loud and wiped their happy tears.

"At least she isn't a piece of like you all." Jessica talked loudly so they could hear her between their laughter.

 

 

They stopped laughing and glared at Jessica. Sunny moved closer and pushed the latter on the shoulder. "Say it again."

"You are piece of . Do you want me to say it slowly? You. Are. Piece. Of. !"

"How dare you!" Now Hyuna and Juyeon moved closer too and want to punch Jessica but Yoona grabbed their hands. "Don't you dare touch Sica!"

"Shut up!" Hyuna pushed Yoona away and the president bumped to a table near them. Jessica widened her eyes and pushed Hyuna with all her strength, causing the latter fell to the floor with loud noise. People around them start surrounding them and make noise. But before Sunny and Juyeon could touch Jessica, Taeyeon already came back and separated them all. "What are you guys doing??"

"She called us '' and that president over there is jealous because she's not as famous as you!" Hyuna pointed at Jessica then Yoona.

"What did you say!!?" Jessica lifted her fist.

"Whoaa enough. Let's go." Taeyeon pulled Jessica and Yoona out from that place.

 

 

When they already far from there, Taeyeon stopped and sighed. Jessica is checking Yoona's back.

"Are you okay?"

"It's not that hurt. I'm ok." Yoona smiled.

"Taeng, you should stop that cruel girls or there will be more victims."

"I know. I've told them to stay away but they insist to guard me. If only I rejected them more... I'm sorry."

"Such an annoying group." Jessica sighed.

 

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

 

 

They all turned around and saw Tiffany ran towards them, her hair flapped into all directions. She stopped in front of Taeyeon and cupped the latter's cheek with her both hands. "Are you hurt?? Where does it hurt??"

"Hah?" Taeyeon widened her eyes in shock and confuse.

"Yuri said you fought with Happy Three Friends at canteen!"

"Actually, it's us.." Jessica mumbled.

"Huh? It's not Tae?"

"No I am not. Why, are you afraid that I was hurted?" Taeyeon smirked.

"Of course!" Tiffany sighed in relieved. Jessica smirked and winked at Taeyeon, causing the oldest girl blushed a little. "But thank goodness you're okay. Aissh that Kwon Yuri, she gave me wrong information. How could she became journalist club's vice-president!"

"I thought you want to kiss me when you cupped my cheek..." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Why would I do that." The eye-smile girl said coldly and left.

 

Jessica laughed and teased Taeyeon to confess as soon as possible, but the latter only pouted and left too.

 

"Aigoo, they're so cute."

"Sica, I just remembered something."

"What is it?"

"We haven't paid the foods yet."

"Omo! Let's go back!" 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

 

 

There they are.

 

 

Yoona unnie and Jessica unnie ran back to canteen together while laughing and slapped each other's arm playfully.

 

Actually I have followed them from the canteen. I couldn't hear their conversation clearly due to our distance, but I saw everything. I saw Yoona unnie yelled to Happy Three Friends because they almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter