Fluttered heart

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

It's Wednesday today. Finally my articles are finished! Me and Taeng walked home together, we stopped by at an ice cream shop to 'celebrate' it and ate the ice cream on the way. Then we said goodbye to each other in front of my house. I entered my house and confused when I saw there are many shoes in front of the door. My mom always go home at night and the house should be empty now. Whose shoes are these?

 

 

I walked to the livingroom and heard some people chattered, giggled and laughed. I showed up at the door and saw my mom with some guests. They all looked at me and my mom smiled widely. "Tiffany, finally you come home! Sit here." She beckoned me to sit beside her on the couch. I came to their place and sat. There are 3 persons, middle-age man and woman, looks like they are husband and wife, and a young man. He must be their son. I know from their faces that they are not Korean.

 

"Yenjit, Teeragiat, Nichkhun, this is Tiffany, my only daughter. Tiffany, this is Horvejkul family, Yenjit is mom's bestfriend in high school back then. They lived in Thailand but are on holiday now so they want to meet us."

"Hello, I'm Tiffany." I bowed and they smiled.

"Hello Tiffany. Aigoo, your daughter is so beautiful!" Mrs. Horvejkul stared at me and smiled. "Isn't she, Nichkhun??"

"Ah, yes." The son smiled nervously and nodded.

"This is Nichkhun, our son. I think you both are in the same age?" Mr. Horvejkul looked at us. "Nichkhun is 19 this year."

"Oh, Tiffany is 18. It's better to have age difference, isn't it?" Mom and the parents giggled together. I looked at them confusedly.

 

The chattering continued. I just sat there and listen to their conversation, sometimes smiled, laughed, and answered their questions about me and my school. I feel a little uncomfortable because their son stared and smiled at me all the time.

 

After an hour passed, finally they leave. We escorted them to the front door and bid farewell there. Their son stared at me (again) while my mom and his parents busy talked about when will they meet again. Suddenly he talked to me. "Nice to meet you, Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you too, Na... Nach..."

He smiled and helped me remembering his name. "Nichkhun."

"Nichkhun." I repeated and smiled shyly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

 

Then they left and my mom closed the door. I turned around and ready to went upstairs to my room when my mom stopped me and smiled ear to ear. She pulled me to the couch and we sat again. 

 

"So?"

I raised my eyebrows. "So?"

"What do you think about Nichkhun?"

"Hm? Nothing." I answered honestly.

"What kind of answer is that! Answer properly!"

I became more confused. "I really think nothing of him, mom."

"His appearance? Is he handsome? Gentle? Calm?"

"Hmm.. He looks like a kind person..."

"That, is an answer!" My mom snapped her finger, satisfied.

"What does it mean?"

"Nothing, hehehe. You have homework, right? Do it now, c'mon."

 

I went to my room puzzledly. What is she planning behind me? I should've tell her that I feel uncomfortable with that Ni... Nech... Neck...Necturn? Aah I already forget his name again! It's not my fault, his name is difficult to be remembered.

 

I took out my books from my bag and opened it. Hm, the homework is from page 56 to 61. Wow, it's not easy. I played with my pen while read the questions. Suddenly, I remembered Taeyeon said she got the same homework for tomorrow too. I think for awhile before immediately grabbed my books and crammed it to my bag, then ran downstairs. My mom looked at me when I passed her.

 

"I'm going, mom."

"Where are you going?"

"Taeyeon's house. I'll do my homework there."

"Don't come home late."

"Okaaay~"

 

 

I walked fast to her house and pressed the bell. Her dad opened the door.

 

"Good evening, uncle."

"Good evening, Fany-ah. Taeyeon is in her room." He smiled and let me come in.

"Thank you uncle. Hehe."

 

I rushed to her room and knocked the door. "Come iiiiin~" She exclaimed from inside.

I opened the door and sighed. Taeyeon's room, a really messed up room, as usual. She is reading comic on her bed and immediately got up when she saw me.

 

"Ppany?"

"Yes, I'm Ppany." I approached her while tried hard to not stepped on her things on the floor.

"What brings you here?" Suddenly she smirked. "Do you miss me? Aigoo, we just met an hour ago and you already miss me?"

"Yah. I just want to do our homework together."

"What homework?"

"This homework." I fished out my book from my bag and opened it at the marked page. "Six pages of homework. How could you forget it??"

"I'll do it later." She opened her comicbook again.

 

I seized her comicbook and hid it behind my back. "No comicbook until you do the homework."

"Tippany~ I'm in the middle of the story!" She pulled my hand. I shook my head and released my hand from her grip.

"Pleeeaaasseeee" She clasped her hands together and begging. "I will hug you if you let me read one more chapter."

"I don't want to be hugged. No."

"What do you want, then? Kissed?" She smirked again. "Or... Hohoho, do you want me to do 'that' with you?"

"D-Do what?"

"You know, ..."

"Yah!! Stop talking! Just do the homework now!" I pinched her arm.

"Okay! Okay!"

 

 

She sighed and rubbed her arm. We sat side by side on her table and opened the books. She didn't understand the questions at all so I taught her patiently and explained one by one. The sky was already turned dark when we finished it. Taeyeon jumped to her bed and laughed happily.

 

"Finally it's oveeeer!"

"We took 3 hours to finished 6 pages..." I rubbed my tired eyes.

"Let's play games! To refresh our mind, hehe."

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter