Busted

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"You're kidding me."

"No, Taeng! We really are."

 

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes to Jessica for couple seconds before finally showed her evil smirk. "So it's true!? Tell me the story!"

"O-Okay, patient, Taeng." Jessica cleared and continued.

 

 

 

 

Flashback to some days ago

 

 

 

"Sica-aaaah." Yoona pouted and put her chin on Jessica's shoulder from behind. "I forget how to play the song you taught me the other day."

Jessica kept her head forward so they won't do the same 'mistake' again. "I'll teach you again. Are you free today?"

"Of course! Let's go to my house after school!"

 

 

So they went to Yoona's house right away after the school ended. The house is empty as usual because Yoona's parents are working and her brother always home late. Jessica sat in front of Yoona's keyboard and start playing the said song. Yoona's attention directed to the song at first, but eventually she stared at Jessica's waved hair and is attracted to come closer. Jessica stopped playing immediately when she felt something touched her hair and that thing's breathing. She turned around with widened eyes just to see chuckling Yoona.

 

"Hehehe, sorry."

"What are you doing??"

"Your hair's beautiful. I like its scent." Yoona Jessica's hair softly.

"Thank you." Jessica mumbled shyly. "I almost cut my hair a week ago because Taeyeon said there's a bug live in my hair, hahahaha."

"Why did she say that?" Yoona furrowed her eyebrows.

"She was just kidding, you know."

"And you almost cut your hair because of that?"

"Well, I hate bugs." Jessica shrugged. "But of course I won't cut it, hehe. I can't tie it if my hair's short."

"Long hair matches you well. Don't tie it."

"Really? Taeyeon said it's better if I tie it, I'll look fresher." The older girl gathered her hair into a ponytail with her hands to show it to Yoona. "Doesn't it?"

"No, don't tie it." Yoona pulled Jessica's hands and the latter's hair fell back to her shoulder. "By the way, your jacket you wear today is new, isn't it? I never saw you wear this jacket."

"Ah yes, I bought it yesterday. There's so many colours I was confused." Jessica walked to her jacket on Yoona's bed and lifted it high, then grinned behind the jacket. "It's good, isn't it??"

"It is." Yoona smiled. "Even the weirdest cloth will look good on you."

"Hahaha is it a compliment?"

"Of course."

"I like this jacket very much." Jessica hugged the jacket.

"But I think green also matches you." Yoona chuckled seeing the latter's act.

"But Taeyeon said blue is the nicest color there."

Yoona's smile's gone. "You bought it with her?"

"No, I called her to help me choose, hehe." She put back the jacket on the bed.

"Her opinion is very important for you, eh?" Yoona mumbled and turned around to sit in front of the keyboard, pressing random keys with her index finger. Jessica stared at Yoona's back confusedly then approached her carefully. "Ng, what's wrong, Yoong?"

"Nothing."

"Did I say something bad?"

"No, Sica."

 

 

Jessica didn't ask anymore because Yoona's voice tone is flat and a little cold, really different from the earlier Yoona. They continued the exercise but this time not as lively as before, Yoona didn't smile much and Jessica bit her lips everytime her jokes didn't get a good response from the other girl. After Yoona successfully played the song, they took a break and looking for some drinks at the kitchen. The shorter girl is pouring juice into her glass while the other girl's leaning on the kitchen table, drinking her juice.

 

 

"Yoong, do you know there's a new burger shop? Soshi Burger."

"Yes. I've went there once. I met Taeyeon and Tiffany there."

"Really? Which one is better with the one we usually go to, H.O.T. Burger?"

Yoona shrugged. "I don't know. Why don't you ask Taeyeon?"

 

 

Jessica blinked several times. But before she could understand what is happening, the doorbell rang. Yoona left the kitchen immediately to open the door while Jessica stayed at the kitchen.

"Oppa?"

"Hi, Yoongie. Kekeke..."

"Why are you... Ugh, you smell like alcohol! Are you drunk??"

 

 

Jessica left the kitchen and approached them to help Yoona. Seulong oppa's face is red and he looks really drunk. They helped him to the couch and lied him down. He chuckled, talked random things then chuckled again.

"Why did you drink???"

"Hahahahaha hi Yoongie~" he ruffled Yoona's hair.

"Oppa!"

 

 

Suddenly he closed his eyes and sleep. Yoona sighed, fixing her hair. "Wait, I'll bring him water." She went to kitchen again. Jessica stared at the sleeping oppa and approached him slowly. She touched Seulong's messy hair, brushed it backward to fix it a little. Seulong opened his eyes and grabbed Jessica's hand all of a sudden, causing the latter almost screamed.

 

"S-Sorry I wake you up oppa..."

"Never mind." He mumbled then stared at the girl's face, still grabbing her hand tightly.

"Ng, what's wrong?" Jessica bit her lips.

"...you remind me of my girlfriend..."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?"

"We just broke up today." Seulong got up and sat on the couch, hung his head low. "She didn't really love me. She.. She kissed that guy in front of me.. And I.. I was dumped like that... So stupid.."

Jessica, following her feeling, sat beside Seulong and rubbed his back. "Sorry to hear that, oppa."

Seulong stared at Jessica again and pulled her hand. "You're pretty..."

"Ng, t-thank you, but could you release me?" Jessica pulled her hand back but Seulong tighten his grip. Feel threatened, the girl got up immediately.

"Where are you going?" Seulong got up as well and pulled Jessica again.

"Let me go."

"No, Sica. Don't leave me..."

"Let me.. Omo!"

 

Seulong hugged her all of a sudden and kissed her neck aggressively. Jessica yelled and want to push Seulong but he's too strong. Luckily Yoona came just in time and pulled her brother off Jessica. She slapped her oppa's face, successfully made him wake up a little.

"I hate you for being like this, oppa."

"I... I..." Seulong mumbled, looks confused and blank. "I'm sorry, Sica."

"I-It's okay, oppa."

"You better go to sleep." Yoona sighed and escorted her oppa to his room. Jessica stepped back when Seulong passed her.

 

 

One minute later Yoona came back, still with angry face, and approached Jessica.

"Is he.. Okay?" Jessica asked carefully.

"Sica-ah..." Yoona pulled Jessica's body closer and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. He's drunk, we know."

"I'm scared. I'm scared something bad happens to you." Yoona tighten her hug.

"Hahaha you're over-worrying." Jessica chuckled and patted Yoona's back. "You act like Taeyeon. When Tiffany catched a cold..."

But Jessica's words are cut when Yoona pushed her away but still hold her both shoulders. She looked into the shorty's eyes deeply. "Stop. Talking. About. Taeyeon."

Jessica blinked in confusion. "W-Why?"

"I don't like it."

Jessica blank. "Why?"

"Do you like her?"

"No. I mean yes, as a friend."

"Then why did you talk about her all the time?"

"I-I don't."

"You do!"

Jessica shocked, this is the first time Yoona yelled at her. She Yoona's shoulder slowly. "C-Calm down Yoong."

"No I won't! I don't like it everytime you talk about her, I don't want to hear about her, I'm.... I'm jealous, okay??"

 

Jessica blanked again. She stared at Yoona with opened mouth. Yoona s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter