The dance and the firework

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

The music party has ended. Everybody is now having dinner in the hall after their headmaster cut the birthday cake on the stage and got cheered by everyone in there. And then the party continued. They put a bonfire outside and everybody gathered around it. They've decorated the outdoor dance floor perfectly that everyone could feel the romantic atmosphere.

The MC is directing every couple to fill the dance floor now. The DJ played a cool dance music.

 

 

"Tae, let's dance!" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand.

"Let's goooo!" Taeyeon jumped in excitement. "Hey Sica, you don't want to dance?"

Jessica tilted her head to left and right, looking for Yoona. "I'll find Yoona first." She got up from her seat and went somewhere.

"Hyo, let's dance! You're the dancing queen!" Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon's hair playfully. Hyoyeon pouted. "No, I don't want to be single for 3 years."

"Aissh, it's just a myth." Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows. "Do you know about the myth?" Taeyeon gulped and answered nervously, "Sooyoung just told me about that."

"I won't dance." Hyoyeon said steadily. "Oh c'mon. You're no fun." Taeyeon pouted. "Find me a partner, then." Taeyeon scratched her head and thinking who will be the best partner for Hyoyeon.

"Tiffany!" TIffany tilted her head and saw Yuri came to their place. Suddenly she got an idea. "Hey Yul! Come here!"

 

Tiffany pulled Yuri's hand and Hyoyeon's hand, intertwined them together. They looked at Tiffany quizzically.

 

"You two can dance together. Yuri is a good dancer too." Tiffany smirked. "Hey, I called you because I want to go home now." Yuri protested and want to release her hand but Hyoyeon didn't let it go. "You like dance too?" The dancing queen asked Yuri. The tanned girl nodded. Hyoyeon smirked and pulled her immediately. "C'mon, before this song ended! Honestly, I can't hold my desire to dance anymore! Hahahahaha!" Yuri dragged with opened mouth but she can't say anything.

 

"Problem's solved. Where is Sooyoung?" Taeyeon just realized Sooyoung's gone. "Eating, maybe." They can't find her so they decided to join the people on the dance floor.

 

 

Jessica walked to and fro but still can't find Yoona. She sighed and went to the bar to drink something. Well it's not a real bar, because it only served soft drinks and juices. Just then her eyes catch two persons sat there. Yoona and Seohyun. She has to admit it, Seohyun looked beautiful tonight, she even took off her glasses and use contact lens. Something broken in her chest but she still approached them. 

 

 

"Yoona."

Yoona tilted her head and remember their promise when she saw her. She said something to Seohyun and came immediately to Jessica. "Sorry, I forgot. Hehe. Let's dance!" Yoona pulled Jessica's hand and they joined the dance floor. Meanwhile, Seohyun sat alone at the bar, drinking her juice. She didn't realize the arrival of some girls behind her. They smirked to each other and took seats beside Seohyun.

 

"Four juices, please."

 

The 'bartender' nodded and gave them four glass of juices. They steal glances at her and then one of them leaned to Seohyun.

 

"Hello."

 

Seohyun tilted her head and smiled at them. "Hello."

"You're Seohyun, right? I'm Suzy. And this is my friends, Min, Jia, and Fei."

 

They greet each other and Suzy leaned again to her. "Why are you alone?"

"My friend's dancing now. She'll be back after this song."

"Why don't you dance with her?"

"I can't dance." Seohyun laughed shyly.

"Do you want us to teach you before your friend comes back? It's a cool song, we must dance to it!" The other three nodded excitedly, agreeing their friend's statement.

"Ng, I don't think it's a good idea. I'm really bad at dancing." Seohyun rejected softly.

"Oh c'mon. Don't be shy. You can do it!"

 

They pulled Seohyun's hand, dragged her to the dance floor. They surrounded her and start dancing, but because she was surrounded by them, she can't move properly, even they bumped into her several times. Seohyun fell down when Jia 'accidentally' pushed her, causing some people around them giggled.

 

"I'm so sorry, Seohyun-ah." Jia helped Seohyun got up.

"I-I want to go back to my seat."

"Noo. Dance with us, Seohyun-ah. Just this one song." Min prevented her from going. Seohyun can't rejected anymore.

 

Few minutes later, the cool dance music has ended. Yoona and Jessica finished their dance smoothly and some people around them clapped their hands. Then suddenly the music turned slow and romantic, the one Yoona is waiting for. So she thanked Jessica and want to go back to Seohyun's place when Jessica prevented her.

 

"Where are you going?"

"I want to ask Seohyun to dance with me. I guess she won't say no if it's ballad."

"Y-Yoona."

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if... if you dance with me just for this one song? I heard they will play many ballad songs tonight so you still can dance with her after this."

Yoona raised her eyebrows but then nodded and smiled. "Okay."

 

 

At the other side of the dance floor, Tiffany and Taeyeon are still dancing. Taeyeon sighed. "Aah, I'm not confident when it comes to ballad."

"Me too. Just swing left and right. Everybody do that." TIffany starts swinging her body weirdly.

Taeyeon giggled seeing the latter's dance move. She held Tiffany's hand and put it on her shoulder, while she put her own hand on the younger girl's waist. Their other hands are holding each other too. "I think it should be like this." Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany know she is blushing right now, so she hung her head low. 

 

The music is getting more romantic and the MC shouted, "Let's hug your couple, everybody. It's a lovely night for you all."

 

"What??" Tiffany widened her eyes and looked at the MC. Some people do the same too, they feel hesitate to hug their couples. But before she can say anything more, she felt a pair of hand surrounding her waist and her chin met Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"T-Tae...!"

 

Taeyeon didn't say anything nor move. Tiffany closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips when she felt her heart racing like crazy. She lifted her hands up and hugged Taeyeon's neck slowly. Couples around them have got their self-confident after seeing Taeyeon and Tiffany and started hugging each other too.

But before the song ended, Taeyeon let Tiffany go and looked into her eyes. Tiffany put the back of her palm on her lips and hung her head low to hid her red face. Taeyeon's face is red too, but not as red as Tiffany's.

Taeyeon smirked and teased Tiffany. "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter