Myth

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

"This is Jung Jessica, she will be our new singer and she will be 'debuted' on next month school's event."

 

 

They were in music room and now Yoona are introducing Jessica to all the art club members and they all greeted her. Jessica bowed and smiled nervously.

 

 

"Okay everybody, let's practice again. We only have one month left. Jessica, let's go to club room, I want to explain some things to you."

 

 

Jessica trailed behind Yoona and when Yoona realized it, she pulled Jessica's hand until the latter walked beside her. She smiled.

 

 

"I want to know more about you, Jessica."

 

"Yeah, me too."

 

"Huh?" Yoona smiled confusedly and Jessica clasped , "Never mind."

 

"So, Jessica, what music do you like the most?" Jessica thinked for awhile. "Uhmm, I like all genres but jazz and bossanova is the most."

 

"Really? I like jazz too!"

 

 

They started talk about music and when they arrived at their empty club room, Jessica saw a keyboard on the club's table with Yoona's name written on its body.

 

 

"Do you play keyboard?" Jessica asked.

 

"Ah, no. I can't play it. I want to learn piano so I brought my keyboard here, it's impossible to put piano in this room. Hehe. Some of our members can play piano, I'm planning to ask them to teach me privately." Yoona looked at Jessica and asked, "can you play piano?"

 

"Well, just a little" said Jessica.

 

"Let me hear it."

 

 

Yoona sat on the chair and smiled with anticipation. Jessica sat slowly in front of the keyboard and pressed the turn on button. She steal a glance at Yoona, who still smiled, and feel more nervous than before. Jessica cleared and pressed her fingers to the piano keys. When the intro played, Yoona’s mouth shaped an perfect O as she knew the song Jessica is playing.

 

 

“Romantic Street by Girls’ Generation, right?”

 

 

Jessica smiled and start singing. In some parts, Yoona joined in and they sang harmoniously. When the song ended, Yoona clapped her hands and looked very happy.

 

 

“Hey, you’re good! Do you want to play piano too on the D-Day??”

 

“I’m not too confident about this…”

 

“No, you play it well! We still have one month, practice everyday and it will be perfect!” Yoona held Jessica’s hand.

 

 

Jessica’s heart skipped a beat and she can’t say no if Yoona keep stared at her with her beautiful eyes like that.

 

 

“O-Okay, then. I’ll try.”

 

“Deal. Oh, I forgot to explain about our club.”

 

 

Yoona pulled Jessica’s hand again and they walked around the room while Yoona explained about their activities, practice schedule, school competition, club’s rules, etc. After that they went outside the room and walked back to the music room. On the corridor, Jessica saw Taeyeon threw many marbles on the floor in front of them with evil smirk on her face. Jessica stopped immediately but Yoona didn’t see it and keep walking, resulting of her slipped and hit the floor with loud noise. Both Taeyeon and Jessica gasped and ran towards Yoona, Taeyeon almost slipped too when she ran through the marbles to Yoona’s place. They knelt beside Yoona who groaned in pain and rubbed her head.

 

 

“Are you alright, Yoona??” Jessica rubbed Yoona’s head too.

 

“I-I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to… I don’t know that you two will walk pass this corridor.” Taeyeon apologized and bowed repeatedly.

 

“Whoever pass this corridor will be hurt, Tae! Why did you do that??” Jessica scolded Taeyeon, who now bit her lips in guilty like a little kid.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 “It’s okay. I’m alright” Yoona smiled but still has pain expression on the face and she got up, followe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter