In relationship

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

"So, are we official now?" Tiffany looked down to Taeyeon who still on top of her body and rest her head on her chest. Taeyeon lift her head to see Tiffany and smirked.

"Hehehe."

"Are we?" Tiffany showed her eye-smile.

 

Taeyeon got up, still smirked but didn't say anything.

 

"Tae?"

"Ehm, Ppany, please don't be angry."

"W-what's wrong?"

"To be honest, I'm just kidding. Well, you know what day is today."

 

Tiffany think for awhile and remember it's the first day of April. She looked at Taeyeon, can't believe of what she just heard.

 

"B-but..."

"I'm sorry, Tippany." Taeyeon clasped her hand in front of her nose. "I didn't plan to do this to you, but I lost my mind when you let me kiss you."

 

Tiffany can't say anything. Her tears fell down as she felt her heart broke into pieces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok I'm just kidding.

Hahahahahahahahaha

 

 

 

 

 

Is the too sudden? It's really suspicious if it posted on april fool, isn't it? XD hehehe

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 15 is not an april fool or a dream, actually I didn't realize that the date has changed to April 1st when I posted it in the middle of night, until I read all of your comments :p

 

And looks like I did some mistakes when chapter 15 gone all of a sudden. I'm so sorry hehe

 

 

 

 

 

Ok. Forget what I just wrote above about Taeyeon broke Fany's heart, here's the real chapter 16:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

Tiffany opened her eyes and looked at her alarm clock.

 

 

 

It's 6 am.

 

 

 

She stretched her body and jumped down from her bed, then opened her window's curtain. After that she did her bed, took a bath and put on her uniform before went downstairs and greeted her mom who is preparing breakfast at the kitchen.

 

 

"Morning, mom!" Tiffany kissed her mom's cheek from behind and sat behind the dining table.

"Morning, Fany." Her mom smiled. "Why you look so happy?"

"Hm? Do I?" Tiffany smiled wider. "My mood is really good this morning."

"Really? That's good." Her mom put the plates on the table and sat too. "Tea?"

"Thank you mom." Tiffany received a cup of tea from her mom.

 

Her mom stared at her while she ate, and finally asked again due to her curiousity. "I'm really curious. Usually you don't look this happy even though your mood is at its best. What happened?"

"Nothing, mom. Really." But Tiffany can't hold her smile and ended up smile really wide.

"Did something good happen?"

"Mmm, no." She got up and put her bag's strap on her shoulder. "I'm finish eating. I'm going now, mom."

"Have a nice day, my daughter."

 

 

They smiled to each other and bid goodbye. When Tiffany walked out from her house, she saw Taeyeon who is pouting because her dad is trying to force-kiss her on the cheek in front of their house. Her dad laughed out loud and ruffled her hair before walk back into their house.

 

Tiffany wait until Taeyeon walked closer then called her.

 

"Tae!"

 

Taeyeon looked up and smiled brightly. She ran to Tiffany hastily.

 

"Morning, Ppany-ah!"

"Morning Tae. Let's go!"

 

 

They walked together to school but didn't talk at all, even didn't look at each other's face. Tiffany just looked at what people's doing at the street. Suddenly that people become more interesting because she walked with someone that she's too shy to talk to. What makes her feel more nervous is Taeyeon who also didn't talk or threw jokes like usual.

 

Just then suddenly she felt someone held her hand. Tiffany turned her head and saw Taeyeon's hand on hers, and the owner smiled to her.

 

"We should walk faster if we want to reach school in time."

"Y-You're right."

 

But even though Taeyeon said that and Tiffany agreed, but none of them speed up. They walked slowly, holding hands, still didn't talk. Until finally it's Taeyeon who talks first.

 

"I have to attend Mr.Lee's extra class today after school. Do you want to go home first?"

"I'll wait. I have to write articles too after school."

"Okay."

 

 

 

They separated way when they reached Taeyeon's classroom.

 

Taeyeon got in to her classroom and sighed heavily to released her nervous. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon called her from their chair and shook their hands in the air, beckoned her to come to their place.

 

"Hi, Hi! What is it?" Taeyeon greeted them happily.

"Wanna eat? Our treat."

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. We just want to treat you to celebrate your first day of extra class with Mr.Lee. Hahahahahahahahhaa!!!"

"Yah, even we haven't start the first lesson yet! Stop mentioning that name!"

"Hahaha this is a rare chance to tease you." Hyoyeon looks really happy.

"How about Tiffany? Is she still angry?" Sooyoung asked.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled widely, make the two girls raised their eyebrows.

 

"Khukhukhu."

"Why, why? What happened?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

"Khukhukhukhukhukhukhu!"

"Taeng, stop laughing like that, it's scary." Hyoyeon slapped Taeyeon's arm slowly.

"Do you want to know something?" Taeyeon smirked.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at each other, then moved closer to Taeyeon at the same time.

 

"What? Tell us, tell us!" They moved their ear to Taeyeon's mouth to hear what she whisper.

"We are in relationship now."

 

 

 

The two girls didn't react and froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loading....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loading.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Slowly, Sooyoung widened her eyes, got up and screamed.

 

"WHAT!!!!!!????????"

 

Taeyeon shocked because of the sudden loud voice of Sooyoung. We all know how loud Sooyoung's voice when she screams. Hyoyeon, at first she want to scream too but her voice stopped at because she was shocked too.

 

"Sssh!" Taeyeon pulled Sooyoung back to her chair, but the latter got up again.

"YOU ARE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH TIFFANY!!??"

 

 

Taeyeon literally smacked her own face with her palm. She could feel her classmates now stared at them and became excited all of a sudden.

 

"What? Taeyeon and Tiffany??"

"Hwang Tiffany?? The President of Journalist Club??"

"Finally! Prankster Kim and President Hwang!"

"Taengoo got a girl! How should we celebrate it??"

 

 

 

Taeyeon got up and calmed her classmate with red face.

 

"Yah, yah! Turn down your voices, guys!"

 

But they are too happy and keep making noises until the teacher came. They all ran to their chairs and greeted the teacher. Lesson already started when Sooyoung and Hyoyeon threw rubber to Taeyeon's head and whispered.

 

"You owe us the story!"

 

Taeyeon lift her thumbs up and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During the lunchtime, the two girls kidnapped her to the canteen and buy her foods to make her told them the full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter