Forgetting each other

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"C'mon, to my room."

 

 

 

 

I swear I could explode anytime now. My heart beats like crazy that the beats echoed in my eardrum. Empty house, Yoona's room, just the two of us, what should I imagine!!?? Well I didn't have to imagine anything. But 'that' thought keep coming to my mind every 3 seconds.

 

 

 

I stopped and my hand slipped out from hers. She looked back at me confusedly.

 

 

"What's wrong?"

"Y-Yoong..."

"Yes?"

 

 

 

I think of any rational reasons to prevent us from being alone in her room but can't get one.

 

"N-Never mind."

 

She smiled cutely, which makes my heart skipped some beats, and held my hand again, pulled me to the room.

 

 

Hey, why did she act like she force me to come to her room?

 

What does she want?

 

What if she tou...

 

 

 

 

A-YO STOP!!

Throw away that thought Jung Sooyeon!!!!

 

 

 

 

Relax, calm, relax, calm... Inhale, exhale, inhale, exha.. Omo.

 

 

 

 

Yoona sat on her bed and tapped the empty space beside her, beckoned me to sit there, but in my eyes she looks like she's seducing me.

 

 

What? What if I sit there? Will she do something? What if I run away now? What did I think? Why should I think about this??

 

 

I came closer slowly and sat, stared at anything in her room but her. She put her gaze on my face and smiled all the time.

 

"Which side do you want?"

 

 

 

 

 

My jaw dropped. Which side? She means... Top or under? Top... Under... Top... Under...

 

 

"Sica?"

I snapped back from my byun imagination. "Y-Yes??"

"You act weird. What's wrong? Do you feel sick?"

 

 

I realized that my forehead is soaking wet now due to sweating, my heart stomped my chest like it wants to jump out, and all my body parts became stiff. No, I can't take it anymore. I should do something.

 

"Y-Yoong. Let's call Taeyeon and Tiffany to come here, we can play together until your brother come home. H-how is it?"

She raised her eyebrows but then agreed. "Okay."

 

 

I grabbed my phone and hit the green button to call Taeyeon. Please pick your phone, Taeng, please, please, please, plea..

 

"Hello?"

"Taengoo! Finally. Ng, where are you??"

"On the way home. What is it?"

"Can you and Tiffany come to Yoona's house now? J-Just to play with us for awhile."

"...okay."

"Thank you! We'll wait for you two!"

"I guess you're in difficult situation, right? Hahaha."

"Well, kinda, hahaha."

 

 

I hung up the call and sighed. I could feel Yoona is staring at my back now.

 

"Will they come?"

"Y-Yes." I smiled slightly to her.

 

 

 

I survived for 30 minutes because we went to the livingroom and watched TV until finally Taeyeon and Tiffany came, still brought their games prizes from the park. We sat on the carpet in front of the TV, played video games for hours and laughing all the time. I kept my focus to the games or to Taeyeon and Tiffany or to anything except Yoona. These two lovebirds are really helpful for me.

 

 

"I'm sleepy.." Tiffany yawned.

"Do you want to go home now?" Taeyeon asked her.

 

Please say no, Tiffany, please, please, please!

 

"No, keep playing, I'll just sleep here until you finish the game."

 

Thank goodness.

 

 

 

Tiffany lied down on the carpet and rest her head comfortably on her monster bunny. Taeyeon sat beside her head and her hair continuously until the girl fell asleep.

 

 

"Yoona, where's the toilet?" Taeyeon got up all of a sudden.

"Next to the diningroom, on the left."

"Okay."

 

 

 

Taeyeon left the room, left us alone again. Why am I being so nervous like this?? I don't want to see Yoona's face, but I know she is staring at me again.

 

"I-I want to go to toilet too." I got up and left the room hastily.

 

 

 

I waited outside the toilet, squating beside the wall and draw circles on the floor with my finger, makes me look like a lost kid. Aissh what took her so long in there?? One minute later I saw the toilet door moved and I immediately got up, stood right in front of it. Taeyeon came out and surprised to see me there.

 

"Taeng! Help me!" I half exclaimed so Yoona won't hear us.

"H-Help you what??" She looked at me confusedly.

"She asked me to sleep here tonight because she doesn't want to think about Seohyun anymore, and now I'm so freaking nervous!! What should I do??"

"Huh? She wants to forget Seohyun?"

 

 

Then I told her the whole story and she nodded repeatedly.

 

"That's good, isn't it?" She grinned to me.

"But I can't even look into her eyes now!" I grabbed my head with both hands and pushed my wide forehead to the wall.

"Yah yah calm down." She pulled my shoulder to make me faced her again. "Just act like usual. Or else, she will think you avoid her."

"But...!"

 

 

"What took you two so long?"

 

 

 

Yoona came and looked at us curiously. I laughed nervously and walked away so Taeyeon and I didn't look like doing some secret conversations there.

 

"Let's continue the game!" I said when we entered the livingroom again.

"I think I'll go home now, Tippany is tired." Taeyeon said.

 

 

She kneel down and tapped Tiffany's hand softly to wake her up. I watched them as Tiffany woke up with a tired face and rubbed her eyes. Then they gathered all their things and we escorted them to the front door.

 

 

"See you tomorrow." Taeyeon smiled to us and winked at me. "Good night."

"See you two." Tiffany gave us simple smile. Looked like she could fall asleep again anytime.

 

 

 

They bid goodbye then left with intertwined hands. They left. Left me again.

 

 

No! I must not nervous or Yoona will misunderstood me.

 

 

 

I cleared my throat and faced Yoona for the first time ever since I entered this house.

 

"Where's Seulong oppa?"

"I don't know, he didn't reply my text... Oh he's calling me." Yoona pick her ringing phone immediately. I heard their conversation in silent.

"Hello oppa, where are you??"

"......"

"You'll go home tomorrow?? But..."

"......"

"Well, yes Jessica is here, it's okay. Just remember to buy me food or I'll tell mom and dad later. Okay. Yes. Bye."

 

 

She hung up the phone and sighed. "His friend holds a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter