Messed up plan

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV:

 

 

 

A week has been passed.

 

Tomorrow is the d-day.

 

 

I've passed this hell week with all my strength and I did it!

 

They poured drink to my head, tripped me, pushed me to the floor, threw ball on me, stole my things, wrote or draw something inappropriate on my books, kicked me from behind, embarassed me in front of many people, slapped me, etc etc etc.

 

Luckily they didn't locked me inside a place like warehouse or old laboratorium. They only did something that could be done in short time so teachers won't see them and there will be no evidence even though I told the teachers. Suzy never showed her face again in front of me, only her 'friends' who did all of that. Looks like she afraid Yoona unnie will know and hate her if she joined directly in this bullying things.

 

But there's one more problem. I haven't told my mom about this yet. She won't ever let me go to that place on Sunday with friends. Sunday is STILL my study day, according to my mom. Looks like I have to lie... again.

 

 

Now I'm looking for Yoona unnie to talk about tomorrow. And because I don't want to walk carelessly around the school during lunchtime like now, I texted her to meet at the rooftop. She replied and said she already there, so I went there hastily.

When I reached the rooftop's door that opened a little, I heard a familiar voice. That voice sounds sad, I can tell that that person almost cry.

 

 

"Please Yoona... I-I can't live without you..."

"I'm really sorry. But I've told you before, right? I have someone I like now."

"I don't care! She doesn't deserve you, Yoong! She didn't really love you, don't waste your time on her!"

"Suzy, please stop it. I'll try hard to make her love me as long as there's still hope."

"No way..."

"I'm happy to know your feeling towards me, but I can't accept your love. I'm so sorry."

"Isn't... Isn't there any chance for me?"

"...I'm sorry, Suzy."

 

 

Silence. And then I heard footsteps coming closer to my place. I stepped back and hid behind the door just in time, Suzy pushed the door with all her strength and ran downstairs without looking back. I managed to see tears rolling down on her cheek. I wait until she's gone from my sight then I walk in to the rooftop. Yoona unnie is stared at the sky, her back faced the door so she didn't see me. I approached her and tapped her back slowly. She turned around and smiled.

 

"Hi. What do you want to talk about?"

"I just want to talk about tomorrow."

"How is it? You'll come, won't you?"

"Of course unnie." I smiled to her. But suddenly she furrowed her eyebrows. "You are bruised. What happened? Did someone hurt you again?" She my cheek softly, make my heart skipped a beat and my face feels like burned.

"A-ah, yes, it just a little bruise. I'm okay."

"You should've told me if they disturb you again."

"It's okay unnie. You don't need to..."

"It's not okay, Seohyun! I don't want you to be hurted, I want to protect you because I...! "

 

 

She stopped. I raised my eyebrows, taken aback. I didn't expect her reaction to be like this. Yoona unnie bit her lips for a sec and then smiled a bit.

 

"I'll fetch you tomorrow at your house, 10am."

 

 

She tapped my head softly and left. I followed her with my gaze until the door closed and I can't see her again.

 

 

 

What was that?

 

 

My heart fluttered. I feel like there's a hope and chance for me.

 

 

Omo, my heart almost explode now!

 

 

If my prediction's right, I should've force her to continue her words!

 

 

Even though the wind blows strong enough, I feel hot and blushed hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

 

The bell rang so loud that I woken up from my deep sleep by that sound. I rubbed my eyes and saw the teacher left our classroom. My classmates started leaving our classroom too while laughing and chattering. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon approached me.

 

"Yah, you snore so loud." Sooyoung tapped my table.

"Really?"

"Just kidding. Hehe. C'mon, I'm..."

"...starving." Hyoyeon continued the tall girl's sentence. "You're always starving, Syoo."

"We live to eat, not eat to live."

"Whatever, let's go." I got up to stop them from arguing.

 

 

The three of us walk out from our room but stopped right away by a sudden call from someone I love :3

 

"Tae!"

 

We turned around and saw Tiffany ran towards us, bring something in her hand. I smiled as I see her beauty face.

 

"Hi, honey. What is it?"

"Ng, I make some foods. Do you want to eat with me?" She lift her hand and showed me the lunchbox.

 

My eyes widened in happiness and I grinned really wide. "Of course! W-wait a sec, Ppany."

 

I turned around and smirked to the two girls. "Go without me. I'll have lunch with my Ppany, she made me a lunchbox. Khukhukhukhukhu! Don't envy, Syoo."

"What?? I-I don't!" Sooyoung exclaimed but her expression betrayed her because she really looks envy.

"Looks like I have to looking for a girlfriend ASAP." Hyoyeon, at the other side, didn't hide her feeling and looked at the lunchbox with envy look.

"Hahaha, see ya!" I shook my hand in front of their face and ran to my Ppany. "Let's eat at my classroom, it's empty now."

 

I held her hand and we walked in. I sat on my chair while she sat in front of me but she turned around the chair so we're face to face. I opened the lunchbox happily.

 

"What did you make...? Omo! Sausage soup???" I looked at her unbelievably. "Tippany I love you!"

"Taste it."

I took a spoonful and amazed. "You cooked this?? It's... It's extremely delicious, Ppany!"

Her face turned red and she showed her eye-smile to me. "Really? Actually I learnt it from my mom. It took one week to make it delicious, well I can't cook like my mom, hehe. Do you like it?"

"I love it!"

She smiled wider. "Let's eat, then."

 

The food is really delicious, plus it was made by Ppany and I ate it while looked at her face. I think my life is complete now.

I took a spoonful of food and directed it to .

 

"Ooom~"

"Nomnom~" She received it and munch happily.

"Ppany-ah, let's go somewhere tomorrow."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Mmm, amusement park?"

"Let's go!" She exclaimed excitedly and jumped on her seat.

"10am, tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay!"

 

 

After we finished eat, she went back to her classroom but not before I hugged her and pecked her nos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter