Chapter 7

On and On

Unedited sorry!

____________________________________________________________________________

 

*Yerin’s prov*

I hit the stop button on my alarm before thowing it at the all when the batterys fell out. how much I hate mornings. I heard my tummy rumble “food” I called out the empty room throwing the blacket off of me letting the cold air touch my body. “guh~” I shivered. I quickly took out my school uniform and put it on not yet opening my eyes. I put my hair in pony tails adding in extrea to make it look wavy. I rubbed my eyes and looked into the merrier. I put minor make up on and putting my name tag on my uniform before walking out into the kitchen.

 

“someone looks tyred” Lay chuckled.

 

“you kept me busy yesterday of corse I’m still tyred” I wined rapping my arms around his sholders.

 

“Sorry babe” he said placing his hands on my hips leaning in to give me a good morning kiss.

 

“this is not what I want to wake up to” Luhan wined walking into the kitchen wearing the boy ver. of my school uniform. I chuckled a little bit moving away from Lay steeling his toast he was eating.

 

“is Kai up yet?” I asked Luhan who sipped some orange juice.

 

“he’s still asleep probly” Luhan said ruffing up his hair.

 

“I’ll go wake him up” I sighed.

 

“I will if you want” Lay offered.

 

“it’s fine” I chuckled pushing his chest to make him sit in the chair, “you woke up early already for me you don’t need to do any more” I bent down and kissed him leaving him frozen to go wake Kai up.

Kai was sharing a room with Suho, Beakhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., and Sehun, so naturaly it smelt a little funny, like a man, but not. I walked over to his bed witch was on the far side and threw back the covers a little. Luckly he was wearing clothes. I sat down on the bed and poked his arm. “Kai” I whispered “time to wake up”. He growned a little turning over to face me eyes still closed. “you have school today wake up” I said shaking his arm. I remember my parents use to wake me up by blowing in my face, it was worth a try. His eyes tightened and woke up.

 

“WO!” he almost yelled falling out of the bed and hitting his head.

 

“be careful!” I said in a wispery yell, “you have school today get up” I said taking his hand and pulling him up off the floor.

 

“it’s to early” he wined.

 

“I agree but we all have to do our part don’t we?” I said hitting he arm and he gave me a death stare.

 

“I’m to old for this” he said.

 

“just get up before I get Lay to wake you up” I said.

 

“I’m up” he said pushing me off the bed eyes wide open now.

 

“good” I chuckled “get dressed we need to fill out some forms before we head out”. and with that I left him.

 

 

 

“your still asleep Lulu?” I laughed as he had his head on the table.

 

“it’s early, the sun isn’t up yet” Luhan wined.

 

“Get up” I kicked his leg and he shot up.

 

“what?” he said narrowing his eyes at me.

 

“how old are you?” I asked taking the papers out.

 

“on this planet I’m 21” Luhan said with lazy eyes.

 

“21?!” I freaked out. he laughed at me,

 

“just put how old I look like” he said.

 

“then how old are you?” I asked Lay.

 

“I’m your boyfriend and you don’t even know my age?” he laughed, “I’m 19”

 

“at least your younger then him” I eyed Luhan. “what about you Kai?”

 

“I’m just 19” he said putting his thumbs up.

 

“well your all to old for high school” I put my pen down.

 

“we can just use our ID cards that are fake” Kai said holding up a card. “it makes you see what I want you to see”.

 

“aliens these days” I rolled my eyes.  “I guess you could pass as 18 still” I said wrighting down Kai’s age. “Is Kai your full name?” I asked.

 

“No it’s Kim Jongin” Kai said as he watched me wright down his information. I added pafered name as Kai anyways.

 

 I looked up and studied Luhan’s face. “and we’ll go 17 for yours” I said wrighting down on Luhan’s paper. “what’s your full name?”

 

“just put Luhan Xi” He said looking down. Seems like I touched on something sensitive.

 

“I’ll put you on foreign exchange” I said worriedly and he nodded. After a long prosses I found out more about the guys and finished their enrollment papers. “There is 3 rules that I want you guys to obay well at school” Kai and Luhan nodded. “number 1, inless it’s for an DESPRET emergency not NOT use your powers in anyways.” I said looking at Luhan strongly on this one. “second is do not tell anyone about you not being of this planet. You are humans.” I said looking at Kai. He nodded in response. “Lastly, do not talk or communicate with me at school unless you need to or I talk to you first. I don’t need people thinking I know you from somewhere else. I want you guys to enjoy your time in high school, don’t mess it up talking to me.” I sighed.

 

“we understand” they said at the same time.

 

“and were off” I said pushing them threw the door. “bye” I said kissing Lay before leaving with the other guys.

 

 

“YERIN!” Hanna, a talkative girl in my class came running up to me, “Did you hear?! Were getting 2 new students! One is from China!” she sqeeked.

 

“Oh? Cool!” I said faking it. 

 

“Yea! One of them are already friends with N!” she freaked out. Wow Kai can make friend quick.

 

“he’s out of my hands then” I chuckled. These are the times I wish Taesun and Minri still went to my high school, if they were’t thrown out I mean.

 

“I heard your going to Sunbae’s party” Hanna chatted.

 

“Yea, he invited Minri and Taesun too and some friends of mine” I said likeing this topic.

 

“I was invited too but that’s all from our school” she sighed “did you pick out a dress or have a date yet? Because I can totally hook you up”

 

“No dress but I do have a date” I said batting my eye lashes.

 

“OH~hoho~ when did this happen missy? Did you get a date with Leo?” she said cheekly.

 

“since I got a boyfriend last week” I said pulling out my phone. I scrolled threw the large amount of photos of Chanyeol and Suho that were playing on my phone until I got to one of me and Lay.  “this is him” I said holding up my phone for her to see.

 

“WOW he’s hot” she said rather impressed. Suddenly there was clicking on the board and the teacher was here.

 

“We have 2 new students today.” She said putting 2 names on the board witch were very fimiller to me. “Jongin” she called and the female students cheered making me laugh when he walked in.

 

“Hello everyone my name is Kim Jongin but please call me Kai” he said bowing before the teacher told him to sit in the back by the window, and then it was Luhan’s turn.

 

“Ah, My name is Luhan Xi, please treat me well and help me learn korea” he said bowing. Good job Lulu!  

 

That day I learned just how popular guys like Kai and Luhan could be. Luhan joined the music club and Kai was pressured into the dance team. Kai already had a small fan club and Luhan wasn’t short of any attention either. To tell you the truth I started to think that I wasn’t needed. I walked home alone until a heard a puff behind a tree.

 

“Kai?” I called out. Kai came out from behind the tree.

 

“how’d you know it was me?” Kai asked with a wide smile.

 

“oh, you know the hole teleportation thing gave it away.” I chuckled. He walked me to our house. “Your coming to Sunbae’s party right?” I asked nervously.

 

“if you want me to come then I will” Kai said with a smirk.

 

“you can come” I said pushing his body onto the road a little.

 

“on one condition” he said pointing one finger up getting off the road.

 

“who said you get a condition” I said poking his back making him move fast suddenly.

 

“Stop poking me” he said pushing my arm away, “anyways, my not-so-condition is you’ll have one dance with me” he said stopping infront of me.

 

“why should I? I still have Lay” I said going around him and continued walking.

 

“Because you love me, and in case any warriors show up” he said with a wink and leaned closer to me “plus I’m a mighty fine dancer”. I quickly pushed him away,

 

“fine but don’t do that again” I blushed. He just chuckled as we entered our apartment.

 

“how was your first day of school?” Suho asked.

 

“where’s Luhan?” Kris asked. Lay instantly gave me a hug when I came out from the doorway of people.

 

“it was great, made some new earth friends, class though.” Kai said landing on the couch, clearly loving all the attention he’s getting. I sat down on Lay’s lap who was sitting on a chair watching what was going on, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “Luhan is in the music club so he will be home later” Kai sighed.

 

“I thought you were going to school to watch over Yerin not to play” Lay said. I unstantly covered his mouth with my hand.

 

“We need to blend in like humans too. School is always the same on every planet” Kai sighed, “besides we do watch her.” Was Lay getting jealous?!