Chapter 32

On and On

*Kai’s prov*

When I could open my eyes I could tell it was dark. I felt angry at myself, like always. Ever since I got back on this planet life got harder. The whole responsibilities of what came with being here was hard. I watched my own friend die and I couldn’t do anything. I can only take so much it. Let alone my mother has been pressuring me to move back in with her.

 

“Kai” a grown came from beside me in the bed “your awake?” I turned in where I was sitting and saw Kyungsoo buried within the blackets. The brusis on his sholders with red scratches on sides told me I did something bad once again.

 

“Are you ok?” I asked leaning over and kissed him as gently as possible.

 

“of corse Kai” he chuckled “I’m kind of use to this”. I sighed loudly, he didn’t deserve this, he really deserved so much more then me, more then what I could provide, more then what I can do.

 

“this isn’t something you should be use to Kyungsoo” I ran my fingers threw his hair.

 

“I’m fine Kai” he sat up “really”. He threw a shirt on from the floor and stood up walking to the door. “Say” he turned around for a moment “2 days from now the group is getting back at the beach”. I stood up,

 

“who is everyone?” I questioned moving close to Kyungsoo’s body.

 

“The team members” he smirked looking up “and the girls”. I smiled back at him. “are you planning anything?” he questioned leading me into the dinningroom/livingroom split.

 

“I got something up my sleave” I chuckled.

 

“you always do oppa” I heard a cheery voice say, I turned around to see Jinhee’s head poking out from behind the couch, “Witch is why Kyungsoo invited me to go the beach with you guys” she stood up. She showed off her long legs strutting up to us witch to be frank made D.O. a little happy.

 

 

*Yerin’s prov*
 

My golden hair was tied up in a bun, as I walked down the stairs with my hands outstretched because my nails were wet. I walked into the livingroom to watch some T.v. or to play Video games but instead I got to see Luhan and Xiumin making out on the couch. I sighed loudly,

 

“you know if you face like that, someone is bound to find out about you too”. I watched as they jumped apart from each other, Luhan a deep shade of pink.

 

“Shut up” Xiumin hughed putting his arms around Luhan sholder.

 

“Anyways how are you getting to the beach tomarrow?” Luhan asked.

 

“Baekhyun is picking me and Hyemi up, I think he invited Chanyeol and his girlfriend along” I said playing with the tube of lipgloss that was on the table.

 

“I thought you’d go with us in Chen’s car” Luhan questioned.

 

“that would be severely acward for her don’t you think?” Xiumin thought out loud.

 

“why would it be acward?” Luhan asked cluelessly.

 

“her 2 exboyfriends and the brother of her exfeonsae sitting all in one car”

 

“You broke up with Chen?” Luhan questioned

 

“like 2 weeks ago… didn’t I tell you?” gave him a hard look.

 

“sorry but 2exs?” I looked to Xiumin.

 

“k Lulu don’t be upset but we only dated for like a week not even” Xiumin confessed removing his arm away.

 

“why on earth would I be upset” Luhan chuckled “beside I’ve madeout with her too”

 

“WHAT?” Xiumin burst out. I just shrugged my sholders at him I focused on the raduom tube infront of me.

 

“it meant nothing though” Luhan told him “I’m happier to be with you though” I saw him kiss Xiumin’s cheek. “I think I should head home now though”

 

 

 

Later that night as I was packing for the beach when I over heard a conversation going on in the room I shared with Xiumin.

 

“Honey are you seeing anyone lately?” his mom’s voice said worriedly.

 

“why are you asking?” he asked in a nervous tone.

 

“because I want to be the mom that can share things with her son. I want to help you out too, and you’ve been single a long time Minnie and your half of fifty now.”

 

“fine mom, I’ve been dating, and yes I’m seeing someone right now” he sighed, “but if you knew who it was you’d probly not be happy.”

 

“if your happy I’m happy” she said.

 

“promis you won’t hurt the person? Or share with ANYONE else?” he exsaduerated.

 

“of corse dear why would you think that?”

 

“fine” he sighed even louder. I heard some scattering before yet another sigh from him. “I’m dating Xi Luhan”

 

“what?” I heard his mom say.

 

“I love Luhan mom, and he loves me too.” He sounded nervous again, “mom are you ok?”. I wondered if I should head over there to see if she was alright. This was big news for someone of that age.

 

“I thought you were going to say Yerin or something like that, not Luhan” she hummed, “thanks for telling me hun” she sounded confused worried even.