Chapter 30

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

 “Did they really kick you out of there house?” Baekhyun asked. Sitting backwards on the chair well I sat on Xiumin’s bed. Hyemi played with Baekhyun’s sock, witch luckily he didn’t really care.

 

“Yea, so now I know my boyfriend’s parents hate me, I have no idea how this relationship could go well.” I sighed “and Chen really wants to become Hyemi’s dad, but it’s like we never get there blessing and they’ll keep harassing me.”

 

“THAT !” he burst out making Hyemi jump slightly. “ok you know what, to make it up to you I’m going to bring out out shopping.”

 

“Baek you don’t have too” I chuckled.

 

“no you can’t refuse! You are gonna have a fun time out without kids!”

 

“fine” I chuckled standing up “now let me get changed” 

 

 

 

 

“What about this?” Baekhyun held up a leather high waisted shorts “scare Chen’s family to no end”

 

“What on earth?!” I laughed hitting Baekhyun.

 

“no seriously! if you wear this tonight I’ll wear eyeliner”

 

“You’ll wear eyeliner anyways”

 

“Which is why you’re gonna wear this.” He held up the skirt.

 

“Fine” I sighed giving into the pure pressure that is Byun Baekhyun. I ended buying some radical clothes I would probly never wear again. We went to a fun shopping trip to desiding to go parting a little. 

 

“Have you ever even been clubbing?” Baekhyun asked as we ate.

 

“Nope” I took a sip of water “but I suspect it’s something like high school dance”

 

“Pretty much” he nodded “just everyone is accualy dancing”  

 

“I’m good at dancing”  I said putting my glass back on the table.

 

“you’ll have to prove that” he said putting his hands over mine slightly. I have no idea if Beakhyun is playing something right now, but I went with it letting Baek hold my hand.

 

 

 

“ARE YOU DONE YET?!” I yelled to the washroom door. I sat on Baekhyun bed in his dorm room trying to do up these crazy heels Beak convinced me to get.

 

“YOU CAN NOT RUSH PERFECTION” he yelled back. I sighed standing up to look at myself. The little skin tight black dress fit to a que. I was lucky to lose all the baby waight quickly. I let my hair down and pushed it off to one side, make up done, I was ready to go but I had no clue what was taking Baekhyun so long. Right then Baekhyun came out looking…. Well hot to say the least. “I look good right?” he asked somewhat worried.

 

“like always” I chuckled “did I do my eye liner right captian?” I questioned. Beakhyun pulled out a eyeliner pencil and shook his head.

 

“you need to thicken the wing a little” he said pulling me to the small bench. “hold still” he murmered as he fixed it slightly. I heard him gulp loudly as his eyes shifted to my lips slightly, but he quickly got up and sighed loudly “ready to go?” he questioned. I nodded following his lead, but did he really just almost kissed me?

 

 

The night was getting old, the last time I checked the time it was almost 3am. The music still pounded around me as I finished my pink drink when Baekhyun came to my side.

 

“if your not busy I think it’s my turn to dance with you” Baek said lacing our fingers together.

 

“it’s about time you asked, I’m done with strangers all up on me” I laughed as Baekhyun put his arm around my sholder.

 

“no worries I got you” he said we started moving to the  beat. Our hips slid in sync with each other by back angenst his front.

 

 

*Kai’s prov.*

 

“oppa! I missed you!” a tall skinny girl with dark red hair came up to me. She wore a white dress as she clung to my side.

 

“I missed you too girl” I said pecking her cheek making her giggle like if we were in high school. Her name is Jinhee, a desperate, shallow, confused, lonely girl I had ever meet. She’s one of the girls I would meet consetantly before D.O. and Yerin. I hadn’t came to this club since then, but since D.O.’s been acting different and Yerin is kissing up to Chen, my suposet best friend, I need to let off some steam. And what better to go do? I put my arm around Jinhee as we went and sat on the couchs provided for the V.I.P.’s

 

“how’s work going?” Jinhee asked curing up beside me as another girl came in and sat on my other side. I iccored the girl in pink but shook my head,

 

“it’s crazy like uge.” She chuckled at my statement

 

“I heard you bought back an earth girl” she taused her hair to the side making her seem much more charming.

 

“the group did” I sighed bitting my lip playing with the end of her dress.

 

“ah” Jinhee nodded taking a sip of the drink that the waitor bought in for the both of us. “you also didn’t tell me that Baekhyun guy would be here tonight eather” I arched my bow where did she link up Beakhyun with Yerin? That is a bit off.

 

“I had no idea Beakhyun would be here tonight” I shrugged, looking out the window and defenetly there he was leading a girl into the croud of people dancing. As I looked closer Yerin was the girl with him. My eyes shot wide open, and Jinhee took note.

 

“what’s wrong Kai?” she asked conserved.

 

“you see that girl with Baekhyun?” I questioned. She nodded. “She’s the earth girl.”

 

“Wait what?” she took a glimps “so she’s Baekhyun’s girlfriend?” I looked up to see that she gave Baekhyun kiss on the lips. I clenched my jaw, I had no idea if I was angry that she was kissing Baekhyun rather then me, or that I knew she was in a relationship with my best friend and she was kissing someone else. “they look cute together” Jinhee said braking my thoughs for a moment. I took the drink on the table and downed it all down in one shot. “are you jelous oppa?” she chuckled “you have me you don’t need her”. That’s when I pressed my lips to jinhee who instantly responded. I had to drain Yerin out of my mind GET HER OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!

 

 

*Yerin’s prov.*

 

“thanks for getting me out Baek” I said putting my arms around Baekhyun’s sholders.

 

“if you really are thankful you’d give me a kiss” he said puckering his lips. I just chuckled and shook my head.

 

“so you do enjoy kissing girls” I

 

“fine I do” he said leanding down and stole a kiss quickly, though I grabbed his lips quickly and kissed him again before moving back. “ok maybe I just like kissing you” he said putting his forhead on mine.

 

“Kai’s here did you hear?” I heard a voice say before I quickly pulled myself away from Baekhyun.

 

“Yea I tried to get with him in the loundge but he already had a girl in there”

 

“Oh! Jinhee? I heard they’re having a fling again. What kind of guy goes around taking all of our girls anyways? Just what we need in this planet more playboys.” I heard the conversation behind us. I looked around and saw the two people on the couch. I didn’t recognise the girl but the guy was defently the Kai I knew. I watched as he took a shot and kissed the girl beside him. Shocked I turned to Baekhyun who seems less then surpised at what was happening across the way. I had to get out of there. I couldn’t handal being around that. I left the building and didn’t stop walking until I heard Baekhyun’s voice calling me.

 

“YERIN!” he called and I turned around “are you ok? Why are you crying?” he said taking my face in his hands wipping the tears.

 

“I’m not ok” I sobbed hugging Baekhyun “Why is Kai such a jerk?!” I yelled into his chest. 

 

“yep your defenetly not ok” I heard Baekhyun sigh “let’s go home before someone thinks were crazy” he said taking my hand, leading me to his car.