Chapter 21

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

That was the worse day in history. Nothing I could imagen would be worse then this. Oh Sehun was dead. My bestfriend, my boyfriend, a brother, a son, a to be father, was dead. Less then a week ago i was meeting his family formaly, and checking out our child’s ultra sound photos, and now he’s just gone. I was told he was killed by an invator who was hiding out in the mountains. Sehun was found with his chest ripped wide open, his heart missing. The killer left his face out of respect of the enemy, but seeing Sehun’s cold empty eyes looking at me was heart braking to say the least. His cold skin was marked with purple wones and red slashes. It seems like Sehun tried to put up a good hard fight with his killer. But this was to much.

 

-back flash-

 

“Yerin I want you to do me a favor and put this ring on you” Sehun said pulling out a small silver band from his pocket. It was a chilly night for spending time on the beach but since Sehun was there I didn’t feel cold at all. I took the small band and slipped it onto my finger. “silly you’ve put it on the wrong finger” he staited taking the ring and putting it onto my ring finger “let’s get married”

 

-flash back end-

 

Everyone one around me is wearing black. It’s my least favorite colour because it reminds me of death. A great warrior is dead and everyone is morning his death. Those stupid little sandwitches that were being past around, no one has taken even one. I don’t dare eat, the sadness is just to much.

 

“Yerin, you need to try and eat something” Luhan said. He was holding my hand and with the other holding a small sandwitch “for the baby?”. I sighed in defeat taking a small bite out of the food. “there we go” he sighed taking a bit from the same sandwitch.

 

“what are we going to do now?” I sighed again asking Luhan.

 

“our law says that I should take his place” Luhan stated “but you’re a human, a different case”. I let a small giggle excape my lips

 

“I love you Luhan but I don’t think I love you the way you deserve.”

 

“Very true” he said pulling me up so we could walk around. Ever since that night we found out about Sehun’s death, I never left Luhan’s side, and he never left my side. It’s probly for a good reason too. Although I lost my boyfriend, he lost his twin brother. The pain for him would be worse for him then it would be for me. At least that’s what I keep hearing. The other guys must be upset too, but the worst part is of this is I lost yet another part of my family.

 

“Hey Luhan there trying to clean up around here” Xiumin told us.

 

“ok thanks” Luhan nodded. Xiumin pat me on the head

 

“you ready to go home princess?” Xiumin asked. A princess is what I felt the least like right now, but I knew it was just a nickname to try and cheer me up.

 

“I guess” i nodded, giving Luhan a hug. He probly needed a night to himself, to clear his mind. I needed time away from Luhan too, it would make sence. I hopped into Xiumin’s car as we road to his place.

 

“are you sure your ok?” Xiumin asked placing his hand over my own.

 

“I’m trying” I admitted taking his hand. Even when Sehun was alive me and Xiu still had this whole thing for each other. He squeezed my hand tightly,

 

“Do you want to go for a walk?” he parked his car in the small drive way.

 

“I kind of just want to go to bed” I told him.

 

“It’s been 2 weeks since he left us Yerin. I know your sad but it’s time you start moving on just a little. Sleeping all the time won’t make things better” he said getting out of his car. I followed him into the house.

 

“I’m not ready” I sighed slightly flustrated.

 

“you need to at least get started to be ready” Xiumin sighed leaning on the top stair post “even Kai’s getting worried about you”

 

“I know I just don’t know how” I pressed my lips together

 

“I can call Lay and maybe a few others to hang out tomarrow if you want” Xiumin offered. I ran my fingers threw my hair, pushing the hair out of my face.

 

“Thanks Xiu” I stepped towards him. I kissed his cheek slightly. I notest how his cheeks went a little pink but I pushed that out of my mind “I’m going to bed now though”

 

“alright” he said pulling me into a hug “you know where I am if you need me”.

 

“yep” I smiled at him fakely. He let me go slowly

 

“sleep well Yerin”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh how the sun pains my eyes” I grown when I see a small cheery eyes looking at me.

 

“time to get up sunshine” Xiumin smiled at me.

 

“What on earth Xiu?!” I spat pulling my blankets over my face

 

“Wake up and get your pregnet down stairs.” He said making me chuckled slightly.  I quickly got changed into a brittish themed t-shirt and jeans before I ran down the stairs. 

 

“SHE’S ALIVE!” I heard a voice cheer.

 

“look how cute she looks~” 

 

“boys calm down” I heard Xiumin’s mother nag the voices. I went to turn around when I saw 4 men sitting on the couch.

 

“Hey!” they all cheered. Chanyeol, Chen, Kai, and Lay were all sitting on the couch smushed together.

 

“what are you all doing here?” I questioned the group of guys.

 

“Xiumin called them all” I head hyorin’s voice say come around. I watched her sit on Chanyeol’s lap and all the guys smosh to the other side of the couch.

 

“To make you feel better, I organized something” Xiumin said coming up behind me butting his arm around me. “now get into the car, Baekhyun and D.O. will meet us down there later.”

 

“but how?! Xiu I didn’t even eat yet!” I panicked suddenly.

 

“I’m buying you all meals!” Lay stated standing up and pulled me away from Xiumin. “now put a smile on your face because your gonna have a good day.”

 

And with that, I was pushed into a car full of boys, having no idea where I’d be going.