chapter 36

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“No no no wait! How did you end up with Chanyeol then?!” Minri asked Hyorin.

 

“That’s a long story for another time” Hyorin chuckled as she relaxed on her pillow. All of us girls sat in Jinhee’s room, for kind of like a sleep over. 

 

“well what about you any secret you haven’t shared with anyone yet?” Jinhee asked Minri and me.

 

“well you got to promis to keep this a secret” Minri said bringing us all closer “Tao booty called me”

 

“WHAT?!” I coughed.

 

“and so I called him back” she smirked.

 

“what about Kris though?” Hyorin asked.

 

“Kris is just way to mature for me. I need to relax and have fun well I’m young.” She nodded.

 

“so your sleeping with Tao now?” Jinhee asked.

 

“fine yes I am. Just don’t tell Kris and keep it low please” she bagged. We all agreed to watch the drama Minri was creating sink in.  

 

“what about you?” Jinhee looked at me.

 

“well Kai… I mean.. um” I stammered. The look Minri gave to continue made me more nerous.

 

“me and Kai might have kissed today” I said quickly.

 

“so?” Hyorin chuckled “he’s a playboy he kisses a lot of girls”

 

“HEY NOW” Jinhee yelled at her before hushing up. “why is it such a big secret?” she asked, knowing that I knew that Kai and her relationship was only based around the party sence and wasn’t real at all.

 

“because” I sighed really worried “he confessed he loved me still, and I told him I do too”

 

“you guys are in love~” Minri giggled making all the other girls giggle too.

 

“be quite” I said going a deep shade of pink.

 

“what about Baekhyun though?” Hyorin asked.

 

“I’ll have to tell him at some point. I mean I know he likes somone else right now too but he know’s that’s not gonna work ether.”

 

“aw that poor boy” Minri sighed.

 

“I got a confession.” Jinhee pipped up “I’ve had a crush on Suho for 2 years and he still doesn’t know” we all squeeled in antisapation for the upcoming day tomarrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Kai’s prov*

 

 I couldn’t sleep at all. I could only think about her and how her lips tasted on mine. How she held my hand and how she looked at me like I was the only one for her. I knew I couldn’t tell anyone but D.O. but as soon as I saw everyone in the morning I’m sure they’d know my thoughs about her. I never thought I’d imprint on someone but now that I have it’s worth it. I wish she was in my arms, slowly complaining how sleepy she was and to tell me to let her sleep.

 

*Yerin’s prov.*

 

The moring sun hit my eyes as I walked down the stairs in my shorts and blue tank top. The breeze was a little cool on my arms but I’d find a sweater sooner or later. The cottage seemed quite as I poured some coffee into a cup that was left on the counter and went outside slidding on my flip flops. As I admired the beach I saw Xiumin relaxing on a hamix not to far away. I walked up to him and saw he was the one that made the coffee as he was sipping on his own.  

 

“good morning stranger” I smiled walking up to him.

 

“moring” he smiled back, moving back so then I could sit with him on the hamix. 

 

“you’re an early riser today” I comented

 

“well I wanted to get some reading done, in a confrtable state” he said spreading out one arm “and there’s nothing better then this”

 

“true enough” I nodded.

 

“why are you up so early?” he questioned.

 

“I’ve just been thinking to much” I pressed my lips together.

 

“about Baekhyun?” he asked.

 

“Kai and you too” I pressed my lips together

 

“me? I’d thought you’d say Lay or something like that” he chuckled

 

“well him to but I’m not that worried about him” I confessed “I’m just over thinking things with you because we lived together for so long now. Sometimes I feel like were married dispite the fact your in love with Luhan.” All he could to was chuckle a little bit,

 

“your not the only one who feels like there married to the other. Sometimes I even get confused when Luhan’s not around. Because even though Luhan’s name is ingraved into my heart I feel like your name is ingraved into my brain” Xiumin nodded smiling at me making me blush. “besides I also know there’s someone better for you out there, who’s name is written on his heart and brain”.

 

“stop it” I chuckled “your being really sweet Xiu” I said hitting his leg. I notest I was done my coffee so I set it on the ground.

 

“so what’s with Kai?” he asked. I sighed really loudly and looked around glad to see no one has yet woken up.

 

“we confessed we loved each other yesterday” I admitted and he smiled widly.

 

“well we all knew that was going to happen but why so shy?”

 

“it’s Baekhyun too, because he is still my boyfriend, and I have a really great time with him, I also don’t want to mess up our friendship. Besides I have no idea what’s going on in Kai’s head right now eather”

 

“well you’ll probly never know what he thinks.” He said putting his book and mug down, fixing his hair super quickly.

 

“what about Luhan? It’s been a while since you’ve said anything about him” I comented.

 

“he’s a really good boyfriend” Xiumin smiled shyly “but sometimes it just gets me sad, because he doesn’t want to tell his parents about me”

 

“I have no idea why he’d think to hide you from them. I mean there really nice and I mean you’re you. Who wouldn’t like you?”

 

“well that was flattering” Xiumin chuckled. For 5 seconds there was this pause, it was kind of weird though. suddenly his lips were on mine. He kissed my top lip as I didn’t hesitate to kiss his bottom lip. As he leaned back I followed his not braking the kiss as we slid out lips to better fit each other. I put my legs on eather side of his lips as he hugged me closer to him, but not to close so then I could put my hands on both sides of his face. The sweetness of his lips were long waited for but the lack of feelings felt weird, but it felt really nice. Our noes swopped places as I heard him sigh in relief almost as he ran his fingers up and down my back. It gave me these pleasant shivers as he parted my lips. Our tongues played together when I accidently moved my hips agenst his, that’s when I made the sound that broke the kiss. “what are you doing” he said, his breathing was hitched. I moved my hips again as I saw his eyes grow wider.

 

“I have no clue” I reattached our lips. I guess he wasn’t really angest it since his hands wondered lower to my , touching it carefully. Before I knew it he was responding to my actions moving his hips along with mine. Our lips broke apart when I heard a small chuckle come from Xiumin, not stopping our other actions.

 

“if our boyfriends saw us they’d probly not be happy would they?” he questioned.

 

“shut it” I chuckled. Possioning myself a little better my hand now on his chest as I heard him grown, “it’s kind of thrilling though isn’t it?” I popped open one of his bottons from his shirt.

 

“knowing we could get caught at any moment?” he chuckled. I placed a light kiss onto his chest before letting his lips touch mine again, then slowly moving down to my neck.

 

 

 

 

 

*Kai’s prov.*

 

I woke from my sleep to see that my phone read that it was afternoon already. We were leaving back to our houses in less than 2 hours, so I threw on a black pair of jeans and a gray/purple t-shirt and headed to the Kitchen to get something to eat.

 

“well this is a surprise” Jinhee chuckled, stopping me on the steps. She and D.O. were sitting there playing with a handheld game.

 

“black looks good on you” D.O. complimented standing up, pressing his lips to mine very suddenly. I brushed off his sweet intentions and kissed him back quickly. 

 

“I still don’t see why you guys broke up if your gonna snog each other still” Jinhee sighed turning back to the game.

 

“your just jealous that I’m kissing him and not you” D.O. teased.

 

“yea just what I want, a homoual boyfriend” she rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

 

“I’m gonna get some food, talk to you guys later” I said strolling off the the kitchen. But little did I know I would lose control over half my mind when I walked in there. My mind zeroed in on Yerin. My whole body froze, my mind gone numb, and why did she look so sparkly?! My eyes connected with her before she blushed waving me over.

 

“oh my gosh” I heard Tao stutter “Kai imprinted” I shock off his words and took a banana from the bowl sitting right beside Yerin witch seemed to be a bad idea. Baekhyun’s arm was around her waist protectively as he spooned the cooked eye into his mouth. Once again my eyes connected with Yerin and we smiled at each other again, but this time, Baekhyun took notest.  

 

“Kai?” Baekhyun asked me. I peeled my eyes off Yerin to look at Baekhyun’s hard glare. “Who did you imprint on?” at this point everyone in the kitchen was looking at the three of us.

 

“um…” I looked around to see that Yerin looked worried for a second.

 

“Kai did you imprint on my girlfriend?!?!?”