Chapter 22

On and On

*Kai’s prov*

 

“are you really bringing me to an adventure park?” Yerin questioned. Yes. Infact we are. I watched as Xiumin held her hand pretty much dragging her into the theme park. I could pretty much the fireworks set off in his head. It’s no secret that Xiumin fancys Yerin. Well we could tell he’s been trying to hide it but he isn’t doing a good job about it. I wonder what Yerin thinks of him though, she must at least care a tad if she’s willing to hold an affectionet hand like that. I saw Xiumin rub his thumb along her wrist, he was clearly loving this right now.

 

“Careful Kim Jongin you’ll burn a hole threw him” Chen chuckled comeing up beside me.

 

“do you see the way there holding hands?” I grimaced.

 

“like the way how every girl wants to  be treated?” Chen raised his eye brow. I couldn’t say anything, “you had your chance twice and you chose Kyungsoo. Keep your eyes on what you do have, or you’ll lose it forever”

 

“you sound like your talking about your past Kim Jongdae” I smirked at him.

 

“that’s because I am” he pressed his lips in a line. “have fun Kai, don’t watch other to hard”.

 

“what does that mean?” the smirk faided off my face.

 

“nothing” he smirked before running away.

 

 

 

 

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS CHEN?!” I hear Kai yell and jump ontop of Chen. Of corse this made me giggle like a teenage girl.

 

“since your still pregnet maybe you should be careful of witch rides you go on” Xiumin comented. Right, if this pregnancy didn’t go well that would be the last trace of Sehun ever. I held my small stumic tighter,

 

“don’t’ worry I’ll be careful” I smiled.

 

“Chen’s got a small fear of rides so maybe you can keep him company” Hyorin complied.

 

“not something that needs to be shared Hyorin!” Chen called out, pushing Kai out of his way. I dropped Xiumin’s hand as we walked into the park. It wasn’t long until we found Baekhyun and D.O.

 

“Who wants to go into the haunted house?” Xiumin asked the group.

 

“not me!” I wimpered.

 

 

 

*Kai’s Prov*

 

“come on!” Baekhyun yelled pulling on Yerin’s arm.

 

“I can’t! I hate stuff like this!” she complained. How cute can she be.

 

“if you get scard just grab onto someone” I added to the conversation “do you think we would let anything hurt you?”. To tell you the truth if she came out holding Xiumin’s hand it would conferm all my thoughts.

 

“fine. Will it get you all off my back?” yerin mumbled before walking towards the front of the ride.

 

“fine by me” I chuckled taking D.O’s hand, leading him into the haunted house. “Last person out has to buy everyone dinner!” I called out watching everyone run after us.

 

 

 

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“why am I doing thing? Why am I doing this?” I chanted to one inpatickular.

 

“are you sure your ok?” I hear Chen’s voice ask from behind me.

 

“um no. I thought this was suppose to get my mind off my dead boyfriend.” I jumped when something popped out.

 

“your fine” I heard his kind voice say. A warm pair of hands wrapped around me.  We kept walking things coming towards us. Before I knew it I was holding his hand his arms hugging me.

 

“GO AWAY!” I scream at the empty looking room.

 

“there’s no one in here Yerin” I heard Chanyeol call before a short scream from hyorin. 

 

“I can’t do it” I let a small gasp excape my lips pessing my head agenst Chen’s chest.

 

“well we can’t just stand here forever” Chen said taking my hand into his, “you’re a brave girl, I know you can do it”. I sighed loudly opening my eyes.

 

“I can do this” I lied to myself.

 

“yes you can!” Chen chuckled lightly before he jumped slightly “let’s go together”. 3 terifing moments later we found ourselfs outside.

 

“You guys are last!” Baekhyun laughed at us.  I sighed, just glad we got out of there.

 

“let’s go on a roller coaster!” D.O jumped up and down.

 

“let’s go unless Yerin really don’t want to” Xiumin said turning around, little did I know though. something back in that haunted house made me cling to Chen, something attracted me to him at that moment. We were to busy talking and getting to know each other.

 

“are they holding hands?” Kai asked.

 

“What on earth?” Xiumin’s eyes widened.

 

“I think there more on a date then friends trying to chear the other on” Lay said bitting his lip. He walked up to us, “come on love birds were going on a roller coaster” 

 

“um..” Chen said not looking up from me but slowly looked up to Lay “I think were going to go do our own thing for now” he stated.

 

“sure thing, remember were meeting back up around 6 for dinner, you guys are buying” D.O announced pulling Kai into the long line for the ride.

 

 

 

 

 

I had a great afternoon with Chen, we went on a few light ride and resantly the white water raft ride. We didn’t get to wet but my hair was wet and Chen’s shirt was drenched. It was well worth it though. we walked past a stand selling stuff.

 

“let’s get some cotton candy” I suggested.

 

“sounds good to me” Chen nodded. We grabbed a somewhat large sized bag before we headed to the seating area. Since it was only 5:30 there weren’t many people around and it was getting dark. The area was lit up interestingly with the colourful rides and Christmas lights hanging over the trees. I pulled out some of the pink fluff and let it melt into my mouth.

 

“this is such an awesome day!” I yawned stretching out my legs.

 

“well I’m glad your having fun” Chen chuckled at me.

 

“you must be having fun too” I questioned the slightly taller male.

 

“of corse I am” he chuckled “I got to hang out with a hot earth girl”

 

“ah so now I’m hot?” I chuckled.

 

“yes your hot. But then you think the same of me right?” he chuckled.

 

“I’m not gonna lie Park Jongdae” I said using his real name making his go slightly flush “you are a hot potato”

 

“but I’m still a potato” he rolled his eyes.

 

“yea! Forget it I was just trying to complament you” I said slapping his arm lightly.

 

“you can complanet me and take this” he said holding out a necklace. It was a small owl pendent on a gold chain.

 

“when did you get this?” I said looking at it.

 

“just now” he chuckled reaching behind me and clipping it on. His body was so close to mine it made me slightly nervous. It’s been a while since a guy has tried to come this close to me. Even Xiumin didn’t get this close and we lived together.

 

“it’s beautiful Chen” I said looking at him in the eye. I bit my lip nervously as he stayed relitvely close. I felt myself move closer to Chen slightly as he did the same. “are you tempting to kiss me Jongdae?” I questioned in a low tone.

 

“I am” he murmered. Our eyes locked as his gaze pulled me closer to him. His hand rested on my hip as I just let my hands lie there, unsure what to do. I was so ready to take this step forwards with Chen but it would confused a lot of things in my life. I’m not even sure he knows are cares about my pregnancy or not. His hands pulled me closer as I felt his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes ready for the soft bliss of his lips.

 

“Hey guys!” we heard a loud cheer. We quickly backed away from each other to see Baekhyun being flowed by the other guys. I heard a grown of complaint from Chen but then again maybe it was better for Baekhyun to interrupt. “I didn’t interrupt anything did I?” Baekhyun asked sitting down at our table. Soon the others case to follow. Well there goes our private time.

 

“no of corse you didn’t” Chen said sarcasticly.