chapter 34

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“did you hear they’re getting ready for a camp fire” Luhan said plopping himself beside me on the couch.

 

“Really?” I sat up exsitedly. Hyemi was off probly with Minri somewere, I hopped.

 

“Yea Kris, Tao, and Suho are getting ready, but Kai is heading to the store to pick up some snacks.” Luhan stated.

 

“is Kai’s girlfriend going with him?” I questioned.

 

“no” he sighed “I don’t think so. Do you want to go?”

 

“it’d be nice” I confessed he smiled at me and winked,

 

“I can help” he said before running off. Before I knew it Kai stood at the door swerling his car keys around his finger.

 

“Ready to go?” Kai asked. Since I was the only one in the room I new he was talking to me.

 

“yep” I nodded getting to my feet. We walked out to his car and jumped in. “is it just us?” I asked him.

 

“seems like it” he started the car as we drove off to the nearest town to buy snacks. “what should we get?” he asked after a minuite of silence. 

 

“marshmellows for sure” I pipped up “and meat”

 

“and you know if we get meat, we defenetly need to get alcohol”

 

“it’d be a shame if we lost that opertunity” I chuckled. We contuined chatting about what other foods and drinks we should get, when I notest how close we were getting again. Our fingers danced around each others slightly as I rested my arm agenst his. “sorry” I pulled my arm away from his.

 

“huh? Why?” he questioned talking a second to look at me for turning back to the road.

 

“were both seeing different people right now Kai. I don’t think this would be something I would want Baekhyun seeing”

 

“1 it’s just holding hands and 2 why would it matter if Baekhyun saw?”

 

“it’s not just holding hands Kai… it’s holding hands with you” I sighed. 

 

“what does it have to do with me wanting to hold your hand?” he kept asking questions, but loudly this time. Just then the car infront of us stopped suddenly making Kai brake hard. His arm came across me stopping me from going flying.

 

“What was that?!” I panicked.

 

“this jerk really!” he pulled is arm back to the stick shift “GET A LICENCE!” he yelled at the driver going around him. He pulled into a small veriaty store just down the road. We got out and Kai looked at the front of his car.

 

“is your car alright?” I asked.

 

“seems like it” he sighed “are you though”. I ran my fingers threw my hair and nodded.

 

 

 

“wow did you guys buy enough Soju?” D.O. questioned taking the create of soju of of the car.

 

“there’s beer too” Kai leaned over and kissed D.O. to my surprise. 

 

“ew your lips been all over Jinhee no thank you” D.O made a face before walking to the back of the cottage. I wanted to ask what that was about but I left it. I took the bag of snacks to the back to see that the boys had already started a fire, and it was bright and big.

 

“mommmmmmm” a little voice came up from beside me. I dropped the bags instantly and picked up Hyemi.

 

“did you miss mom?” I asked her and she nodded then yawned. “I think it’s time for a princess to go off to her casel” I chuckled.

 

“I’ll take her if you want” Baekhyun suggested.

 

“I’ll do it” I smiled at him.

 

“is something wrong?” he questioned following me inside.

 

“fine, maybe just a little” I sighed “I really want to keep my mind only on you but”

 

“something in the car happened between you and Kai right?” he questioned

 

“it was only like really small hand touchs” I admitted.

 

“babe I know you have feelings for Kai, and you know I have feelings for Chanyeol. You know I don’t expect your full heart right?” Baekhyun put his hand on my back “and I’m fine with you experimenting things from time to time, and I’m going to do the same”

 

“and I’m ok with that” I nodded putting Hyemi into her crib.

 

“so don’t worry about my feelings. I REALLY like you, but all I want to see is for you to be happy. So find happiness” 

 

“you know this would be really sweet if I knew you weren’t talking about Kai.”

 

“I’m talking about Chanyeol too” he chuckled “because if everyone gets waisted because all that alcole you bought I’m so taking avantage on that opertunity”

 

“your gonna try and get some alone time with Chanyeol?!” I panicked.

 

“witch mean you should get some time with Kai if you can” he bit his lip suddenly pulling me closer. “it’s a challenge”

 

“your on” I rised my eye brows kissing his lips lightly. He deepened the kiss making me make a small wimper he heard.

 

“I guess I’m not a bad kisser as someone makes me out to be” Baekhyun chuckled braking the kiss momentarily.

 

“shut it” I sighed kissing him again.