Chapter 17

On and On

 

*Yerin’s prov*

 

"good morning babe” I heard Sehun sing kissing my cheek as the bright sun hit my eyes.

 

"no~" I wined as I rolled over leaning on Sehun “can’t we just stay in bed and cuddle?” I asked.

 

“no” he chuckled “though as tempting as it sounds your prom is tonight, and it’s already 10am” I opened one eye and looked at him as I rolled ontop on him. I rested my chin on my hands witch were on his chest as he looks at me. “what’s that look for” he smirks.

 

“I bet you can’t dance” I state.

 

“I can so” he chuckles “remember that night at your Sunbae’s party?”

 

“right” I said bitting my lip. That night I used him to make both Kai and Lay jelous but he doesn’t need to know that now. “I ment slow dancing though”  

 

"i can do that too" he said rolling us over so he was over me, he kissed me, then rolled onto the floor. He held out his hand. It was kind of silly because he was only in his pajama pants and a muscle shirt, but then I wasn’t any better with night dress. I took his hand as he pulled me up to his arms. We started to sway from side to side even though there was no music. Eventually we made our way out the door and to the kitchen and we stopped dancing.

 

“well someone’s existed for tonight” D.O. chuckled as he poured some orange juice into Kai’s class and his own.

 

“I mite be” Sehun chuckled as he walked to get some bread.

 

“We need to get our own house Sehun they won’t ever give us peace” I said sitting at the table.

 

“you can’t pretend your not happy to have us here.” Kai said. I turned to him and gave him a face.

 

“I mite be” I said coping my boyfriend’s words “so your bringing D.O. tonight right?”

 

“who else?” Kai stated making D.O. hit his head lightly.

 

“be happy I’m willing to go with you, and you’re not going to this thing alone” D.O. growled. I turned around and caught Luhan’s attention.

 

“who are you going with?” I asked Luhan.

 

“you’ll see” he smirked turning around.

 

“it’s not you is it?” I asked Xiumin who was clearly shocked by my statement.

 

“No! I asked him if he wanted me to go with him but he said he already had someone to go with” Xiumin said.

 

“do you know then Sehun?” I said turning to my boyfriend at the toaster oven.

 

“no idea. He won’t tell me” he shrugged “it’s weird though, he normaly tells me EVERYTHING!

 

“your not still mad at me because of what happened at the graduation field trip are you?” I questioned.

 

“no” Sehun chuckled “stuff happends” he said taking his food oout of the the toaster. “don’t kiss my brother again though”.

 

“what?” D.O. question raising his eyebrow with a discusted look on his face.

 

“long story” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

Finnaly a night to remember. The school’s prom was here. It smelt of sweat, underage alcohol abuse, and bad music. It was everything I expected. Of corse me and Sehun were on the dance floor waiting for the others to arrive. For me I was exsited who the lucky person was who Luhan bought. Taesun found us aswell as Kris and Minri.

 

“I wasn’t expecting to see you here Sehun!” Taesun chuckled.

 

“of corse I’m going to be here!” Sehun said swinging his arm around mine, “this is my woman right now” he stated.

 

“well that was a well kept secret” taesun sighed. “I’m so alone right now, call one of your guys” she pointed to Sehun who just laughed it off.

 

“Luhan’s here” Kris pointed to the entrance.

 

“and Hanna” Minri pointed out. The two came up to us, but Luhan had this look on his eye, like he was eating up Hanna up with his eyes. But as far as I knew these alians didn’t eat human. He was lusting after her! His hands were all over, and Hanna didn’t seem to mind.

 

“I was not expecting this” Sehun said as my jaw dropped.

 

“Luhan is a man after all, he just doesn’t let it show” Kris shrugged but no one else reacted. Leo came to join us who happened to come dateless.

 

“Luhan, with Hanna?” Leo said clearly shocked.

 

“you call can’t be that shocked” Hanna chuckled at all the attection she was getting.

 

“I thought you liked Kai” Minri asked. She shook her head,

 

“I was dumb for 2 months”.

 

“Speaking of Kai where is that guy?” Leo asked eyeing Taesun.

 

“he’s over there with his date” I pointed to where the 2 boys were dancing on the far side of the dance floor. They were dancing rather suggestively, hands on each other, and eyes never left each other.

 

“what the heck?” Hanna gasped making Luhan chuckle, “since when was Kai gay?”

 

“for quite a while” Minri said nodding to confirm with Sehun.

 

“Wait, Kai’s gay?” Leo said shocked “I missed out”. I tried not to burst out laughing.

 

“well not that this is isn’t fun or anything but I want to dance” I said pulling Sehun’s hand into the cround. It was like time was speeding by as I swayed my hips back and forth with Sehun moving beside me. My heart agenst his as the music took over our bodys. The lights flashed everywhere as everyone danced. That was until time stopped, or atleast that’s what it felt like. Everyone stopped moving Sehun was not moving no one around me was moving.

 

“YERIN!” I heard I yell and I ran to the voice, knowing it was one of my aliens. When I found the voice is was Kris. “something bad is going to happen” he said in a panick tone.

 

“Well what am I suppose to do?! Why is everyone frozen?!” I panicked back. Suddenly Tao came up  to us.

 

“when I unfreeze time someone is going to come up to you. Go with that person, leave Sehun behind.”

 

“w-why?” I stuttered clearly afrad.

 

“it’s time we go back and fight our war Yerin” Kris said in a sad tone.

 

“will I ever see you guys again?” I panicked. I felt like crying.

 

“I don’t think so. We only came down to this planet until it was better to go back to ours and our powers were ready to fight” Kris said. I felt like a black whole was going to swallow my heart.

 

“What about me though? What about Minri, Kris? She’s going to be heart broken.” I choked out. His eyes turned to see his no-so girlfriend frozen in place.

 

“Tell her I love her. And I always will” he said in a low tone, like he was holding back all his feelings.

 

“guys I can’t hold up time to much longer.” Tao said sweat was growing on his forhead.

 

“if Sehun get sad well up where ever you guys live let him know I love him.” I said “I’ll miss all of you” I said and Kris pulled me into a hug.

 

“now go” he said pushing me away from the 2 guys “enjoy your last moments well you can” Kris said he bowed as he disapered. I got back into my position with Sehun as time started up again. The music started and the people started to move again like they hand no idea what was going on. I turned to face Sehun.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked the smile disapering from his lips. “Oh” was all he could say.

 

“I’m not ready to let you go yet” I stuttered.

 

“I love you Yerin” he said pulling me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

 

“I love you too Sehun” I said. He pulled away and kissed my lips deeply making me swoon for him.

 

“Exuse me Yerin, sorry to bother you” a fimiller voice said, N was standing there with a fake smile on his lips, “can you come with me for a bit?” he asked. So N was with these guys. This was it. My time with 12 hot aliens was up. I took off the gem necklace that I had found on the night these boys found me and put it over Sehun’s neck.

 

“sure thing” I said wipping my tear from my eye and smiled fakely at N who was fake smiling at me too. “Bye Sehun” I said bowing to him and he bowed back. N pulled me away from Sehun as we walked past Luhan who bowed. We were close to the exit that I wasn’t ready for. I turned my head to see Kai and D.O. were bowing to me. “bye” I wipsered threw the pounding music, they stood up and smiled like they heard. Then I was pulled out of the school gym. All the feeling I was holding in came pooring out at once.

 

“Yerin” N said comeing up to me and hugged me “you’ll see them again” he said.

 

“Kris said I’ll never” I mumbled.

 

“I’ll do my best so then you can” N said, “after all your Sehun’s soul mate right?” I chuckled quietly as N pet my back. “so you want to see them blast off?” N asked.

 

“Yea, I think I’ll like that” I said as N took my hand leading me to the blank area behind the school. N still wearing his tux and me still wearing my dress we watched the bright light head into the sky.

 

“Wave” he said pointing to the light “they are watching”. Not fully understanding I threw my hands up in the air and waved until the light disapered.