chapter 37

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“No Yerin! It’s not that simple! it take 2 for the person to imprint” Baekhyun sighed as he drived. We had just dropped Chanyeol and Hyorin off.

 

“you already new I liked him though” I sighed.

 

“yea but I didn’t think you’d use those 3 speshal words to him! Those are the key words to get someone to imprint on you!”

 

“I had no idea” I sighed “besides how should I have known that anyways? I live on earth not his planet”

 

“wow” Baekhyun sighed pulling into the driveway. 

 

“well why haven’t you confessed to Chanyeol yet?” I said not yet getting out of the car.

 

“because I’m with you!” he said jumping out of the car. I got the things out of the trunk as he took the sleeping Hyemi out of the carseat. Once we bought the stuff inside we sat on the porch steps. “I like you Yerin. I like you a lot.” He sighed.

 

“I do to Baek”

 

“but I just don’t know how it can work out if were both interested in other people”

 

“I kind of agree at this point” I sighed “I mean there’s you, Kai and whatever Lay is thinking about”

 

“and I have Chanyeol and Chen to worry about”

 

“you’re a good boyfriend Baekhyun I just don’t know if I’m the right girl for you” he chuckled a little bit.

 

“you’re a good girlfriend too, your great at kissing but that’s were I think we need to draw it”

 

“so” I sighed “this is it for us?” I questioned. He leaned over and gave me one really sweet kiss, that I will for sure remember.

 

“I think so” he said “for now”. I stood up and helped pull him up.

 

“I had a good weekend with you Baek. Be safe going home”. He nodded, as I watched him drive off. I walked into the house glad to see that Baekhyun put Hyemi to bed for me before I headed off to my combined room. I plopped down on the bottom bunk bed and sighed into my hands.

 

“did something bad happen in the car?” Xiumin’s voice asked. I looked up to see that he was sitting at his desk reading the book he was reading earlier.

 

“me and Baekhyun broke up” I sighed once again.

 

“do you want some ice cream?” he asked caringly.

 

“no, I don’t think I need to morn over the loss of yet another relationship”. But yet for some reason he got up and left. 3 minuites later he came back with a small tub of chocolate fudge icecream, and two spoons. “you ” I chuckled as he handed me a spoon.

 

“I have seen cry threw 2 ends of relationships, the least I can do is help you threw the third” he said popping open the lid and dipping his spoon into the frozen block. “plus I just want a reason to eat icecream” he smiled at me.

 

“I love you so much” I chuckled, glad I could say it to the man who had already imprinted on someone else.

 

“I know, I know. Now eat the ice cream before my mom finds out”. Small chit chat later, and weird things being shared, it was now 2am and I was feeling it slightly.

 

“Xiumin” I sighed resting my head on his sholder. We were laying back on the wall still sitting on his bed.

 

“yea” he said tiredly.

 

“w-what happened on the beach this morning.”

 

“I don’t know” he sighed “ual tention does it sometimes”

 

“it was nice” I said dragging on my sentace.

 

“it was…” he paused for a moment “but it was just weird roommate ual tention”

 

“yea” I sighed, notesing how his fingers interlaced with mine “and I mean if it did happen again…”

 

“it would be highly dangerous” he said perking up

 

“and your parents could find out” I nodded

 

“and it would be a compleat thrill” he added. That was the moment our eyes connected and our lips were pressed together once again. Before I knew it I was ontop of him, our lips connected, a lack of cloths was present. It was official, something was happening between me and Xiumin. His hands reached the end of my tanktop, pulling it over my head, before letting his hands wander to my sides. He flipped us over so I was under him, and so I let my hands wonder under his shirt before curiousity got the best of me. I broke the despret kiss to damand him to take his shirt off. He smirked sitting up, pulling his shirt off, then letting me eat him with my eyes. “like what you see?” he asked. I chuckled,

 

“I do, just kiss me again will you?”

 

“I never thought I’d hear those words from you” he smiled kissing my lips again. I squirmed out of my shorts as he kicked off his pants, then then he stopped. “we can’t do this now” he said, his forhead resting on mine, kisses lingering on each other. I nodded, fully understanding. Who’d want to wake up there parents, plus we were both dead tyred, and this could be a bad idea. “I don’t have protection”. I let a light chuckle exape my lips as I kissed him quckly.

 

“your amasing you know that” I sat up letting him lay down first, so then I could rest my head on his chest. 

 

“what are you talking about?” he smiled.

 

“nothing” I said snuggling up to him “I love you”

 

“I love you too” he said putting his arms around me.