Chapter 24

On and On

*Kai’s prov*

 

“any idea what’s going on Kai?” Luhan asked me as we walked into the board room. This room was never used unless it was important.

 

“no clue” I shrugged taking a seat at the large table. There was a bowl of fruit on the table, so I took an apple and bit into it.

 

“how can you eat at a time like this?” Tao asked.

 

“how can you look so cute at a time like this?” I asked sarcasticly, earning a hard hit to the head by D.O who sat beside me.

 

“I’m not joking Kai” Tao said.

 

“now now kids sit and listen” The professor said sitting at the head seat. We were instantly quite other then the sounds of my chewing. “The Got7 has agreed to a tready with the BAP.” The Professor layed it out flat.

 

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol yelled standing up “Those guy?! Were all dead!” he screamed.

 

“Calm down Yeol” Kris said pushing Chanyeol back into the chair, rolling his eyes.

 

“I figured out there plain would be to kill off all your lovers, to make you week” the professor took off his glasses. “I’m not looking at anyone but if your lover is with in the group, your going to have to watch each other more closely. As for Yerin, I hope Luhan, you would take Sehun’s place. She’s more vonrable with his child growing in her. His blood is running threw the body of that unborn child we can’t risk her life.”

 

“I oppose” Chen said standing up.

 

“and why would that be?” the professor raised an eye.

 

“Chen and Yerin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G” I sand with a small chuckle.

 

“Shut up Kai” he said throwing his hat at me.

 

“Do you even relise the dangor, you are putting her in making her your lover right?” the professor asked.

 

“I do” he nodded “I want to protect her even if it cost me my life”. Outside the corner of my eye I could see Lay shaking his head eyes closed. He was in clear pain, but not physical pain. Mental pain.

 

“Well I guess that will work” the professor nodded “well then watch your lovers closely men. Keep training. Your free to go”.

 

“Professor wait” Kris said making him sit down again.

 

“yes?” he questioned.

 

“What if your lover is still on earth?”

 

“you feel in love with a different earth girl?” he questioned.

 

“this girl named Minri… she went to high school with Yerin. She’s strong and could handle anything, but not agenst these guys” he said. Some of us were shocked but half of us knew it would of happened from the way we saw them acting on earth.

 

“I say why not bring eat another human to this horrible planet?” he chuckled. “but your bringing her back, you get 2 extra crew memebers. Be back quickly” and so it was done. One last trip to earth for a small while.  

 

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“so wait? Your going back to earth?” I questioned Xiumin.

 

“Yea and you should stay here like a good earth girl" he said putting a pair of clothing into a small backpack.

 

“no wait.” I said putting my hand on his chest making him stop what he was doing. “why are you going back to earth?”

 

“you don’t need to know” he sighed in flustration.

 

“no you need to tell me.” I said grabbing his shirt “I’m a severly pregnet woman, that you like. I have a right to know”

 

“it’s something for Kris ok?” he sighed.

 

“that doesn’t help” I pressed my lips together “your still mad at me aren’t you?”

 

“I’m not” he said lieing right threw his teeth. After I rejected his feeling he seemed slightly mad at me. I pulled his shirt and pressed my lips agenst mine. It took a while to respond but eventualy he did, but he quickly broke it. “ up won’t make me tell you” he said before kissing me again. I rolled my eyes and pushed him back slightly.

 

“Then no suger for you” I said whipping my lips.

 

“Fine!” he yelled randomly “me Lay and Kris are all going to get Minri and bring here here” he said.

 

“What? That’s awesome!” I proclaim

 

“Not for as good as reasons as you thing” he said going back to his packing.

 

“what do you mean?” I said sitting on the bed where he was packing.

 

“your just full of questions” he sighed “just have fun with your boyfriend”

 

“he’s not my boyfriend” I rolled my eyes.

 

“not yet at least” he pressed his lips in a line.

 

“does that mean you know something I don’t?” I smiled.

 

“I’m not saying anything” he said slidding on his backpack “just stay with him ok?” he leaned over and kissed me quickly. I smushed up my face.

 

“you know you don’t normaly tell someone to go meet a guy then kiss that person” I huffed.

 

“but then our relationship isn’t normal earther is it?”

 

“you have a point” I gulped when I heard the door close from down the stairs.

 

“that’s them” he said. I quickly ran out the door and down the stairs holding my belly.

 

“I’m going with you” I said the the pair of boys at the front door.

 

“are you crazy?!” Kris said.

 

“Yes! But I also have my reasons!” I said when Xiumin caught up. “do you really think Minri will go with you after how long you left her for? Don’t you think she’d go if her friend convinced her?” his avoided my gaze. He knew I was right.

 

“you in” he said “but there’s not enough room for 4 and a half in the ship”.

 

“Xiu~” I cood.

 

“no” he said shaking his head.

 

“give us a moment will you?” I asked Kris and Lay. They nodded and went to the kitchen.

 

“Can’t I please go?” I begged.

 

“NO!” he said throwing his arms up “I enjoy my time going threw galixys.”

 

“Minseok~”I said putting my arms around his sholders. “I’ll go on that date you wanted” I whispered in his ear, just to make sure no one hear. He shook his head. He wanted more?! “I’ll add cuddle time in the end”. He seemed to be thinking this one over.

 

“how about kissing?” he questioned. Unbelievable.

 

“fine. No more then 5 Just let me go.”

 

“deal” he said moving away “have fun on earth”.