Chapter 27

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

The loud cries of a baby sounded off, but I had no clue how to react. I was tired, really tired. My eyes were faiding but I could sence some accomplishment.

 

“Good job babe. You did it” I heard Chen say. His hand was holding onto mine tightly, it hurt a little but I didn’t mind that much, his other hand pushed aside my hair from my face to push his lips to my forhead lovingly.

 

“are you feeling ok?” I heard Luhan ask. I turned my head to see Luhan was holding my other just like he said he would. “thank you” he said randomly making me laugh. The nurses helped me sit upwards slightly as both hands pulled away.

 

“you have a might healthy daughter Ms. Yerin” the doctor said before handing me now quite baby.

 

“What do you want to name her?” I asked the two of them.

 

“Sehun always said he loved the name Hyemi” Luhan stated.

 

“it sounds like a cute name to me too” Chen agreed. I looked to the little one in my arms,

 

“Hyemi welcome to the world!” 

 

 

That was 2 months ago. i can’t imagin my life without her! She tyres me out but Luhan’s and Xiumin’s family is a great help. Its funny how things can change in such little time. It turns out that Luhan isn’t as “straight” as I thought he was. 

 

“my parents are still after me to proceed a relationship with you” Luhan told me one day. I had brought Hyemi over so then Luhan’s parents could see there first, and possibly only grandchild.

 

“Do they even know about me and Chen?” I chuckled

 

“I don’t even think I know what’s going on between you two” Luhan teased.

 

“Simple! He’s my boyfriend” I nodded laying on my stumic with Luhan, watching Hyemi play with a little hanging giraffe.

 

“uh hu, and that thing between you and Lay though” he mentioned.

 

“there’s just some old chemistry going on. Nothing more” I kicked his leg witch was swinging in the air.

 

“is that why I saw you kissing him at last night’s movie?” he mocked me.

 

“I don’t even know what happened at last night’s movie ok” I rolled my eyes.

 

“you love the taste of his strawberry coloured lips don’t you?”

 

“Stop it” I hit him again laughing, “what about you and Xiu?” his dramatic sigh summed it all up.

 

“still little to no progress”

 

“well it’s because you don’t even try to let him know your interested.” I tell him.

 

“and how would I even start with that? He doesn’t even know I’m Bi, he still thinks I’m interested into Hannah! How would I even know if he wants anything from me? Let alone if he’s even Bi, cause we know you and Xiumin had a little something going on when you first came here”

 

“Hey I regret any kind of relations I had with Xiumin! He’s completely yours now” I gave him the eye.

 

“back to the subject”

 

“When Xiumin is interested in someone he looks at them like a piece of cake” I said rolling onto my back seeing that Hyemi was doing perfectly fine playing by herself. “and trust me Luhan he thinks your deluxe chocolate cake” I stated. Luhan smiles and gets closer to me, as the bright smile faids a little.

 

“what will happen if mom and dad find out though?” I could almost her him gulp as he whispered it.

 

“don’t worry about them, I got your back. And if you end up like Kai and Kyungsoo then won’t that be alright too?” I questioned. 

 

“I guess so, but I’m kind of un experienced in the kissing department too” he rubbed the back of his head. “I mean from what I know, he’s the most experienced other then Chen and Chanyeol. 

 

“you need to stop being so parinoied” I chuckled pulling him closer to me, he gave me a questioning eye before smiling again “your only as great as you believe”. He chuckled slightly allowing himself to duck down and press his lips to mine. I held his jaw in place as I kissed him back. For some reason for us to kiss wasn’t a big deal as it was the first time when we played 7 minuites in heaven. Now it was just a thing. For us kissing was just simply kissing, nothing more, just something to do to pass the time. It bought him comfort and it bought me entertainment. It would be hard to explain to anyone else but us, but luckly Chen understood our intentions as just acts of siblings and not lovers. Because goodness me and Luhan would be a horrible couple. He’s more of a sister then a boy to me and that was kind of weird. In the back of Luhan’s through  I could hear a chuckle, then suddenly he tickled my sides and I pulled away screaming and laughing. Luckly it didn’t harm Hyemi. “you” I hit his arm harshly backing up to the couch but still sitting on the floor “if Xiumin don’t accept your childish love there’s something wrong with him”

 

“I appeshate your encoragment” he said before crawling back to me and hooking our lips back together.

 

“WOW ok I relise we wanted you two to become a couple but settle down a little” His dad came in “Hyemi mite notest her mommy playing around with boys and learn the same thing”. Well I tried not to take offence to that statement I picked up Hyemi who was starting to fall asleep.

 

“were not going to get into that kind of relationship dad” Luhan sighed rolling his eyes.

 

“anyways it’s about time for us to get back home” I said putting Hyemi into her carrier “thanks for having us over” I said.