Chapter 12

On and On

*Kai’s prov*

I leaned angest the wall, well sitting at the kitchen table.

“I don’t want to go to school” Yerin sighed putting her head on the table.

“it will be fine babe. I promise” I said trying to make her feel better. “besides, graduations is less then a week away and you’ll be done school”.

“True but I still need to deal with your fans” she said in a big sigh.

“what fans?” I chuckled lacing my fingers with hers.

“oh you know the ones that follow you everywhere” she said sitting up and held my hand.

“well if they bother you call my name. I’ll help you” I told her making her smile. She rewarded me with a kiss before I we heard a puking sound behind her. I looked up and d.o was laughing a little.

“budy you need to get use to this” I said leaning back on my chair.

“don’t think I can ever get use to seeing my best friend make out with my other best friend” he said joining us at the table.

“Sehun kissed me” Yerin said,

“and I kissed you” I said finishing her sentence. I saw him turn bright red making me wonder what just happened. “we should head off to school” I said suddenly “want to kiss me goodbye?” I .

“get out of here” he chuckled swatting me away.  I dropped my hand hand down to his chest,

“I know you like it” I said leaving him empty minded with my girlfriend by my side.

*Yerin’s prov*

“You tease D.O. to much sometimes” I stated walking down the hall way of the school.

“he’s fun to tease” Kai said leaning agenst the locker well I got my stuff out.

“more like a lovers teasing each other” I chuckled teasing him. I pulled some of my books out from the locker and closed it. Kai gave me a face as he took my books into one hand and took my hand. out of nowhere Luhan showed up. I felt like screaming but I held it in.

“or lovers that didn’t work out” Luhan stated making Kai hit him. I bit my cheek wondering what was going on. “I need to borrow your girlfriend hyung” Luhan stated.

“why” Kai asked giving Luhan a bad eye. With some complaining I was able to talk to Luhan who had an odd request.

“Sehun, is in need of some personal items” Luhan said in a quite all, voice low.

“such as..?”

“underwear?” Luhan said in a quite voice. My face went red. how did he go threw the ones we bought with the group already. Wait, I don’t want to know. “I told him to meet outside of the school when class was done” Luhan said.

“why didn’t he ask himself” I chuckled a little.

“you know how little brothers are. He got embaressed” Luhan laughed.

“sounds like him” I sighed. We were close afterall, who wouldn’t be embarrassed? And so as the day went on and Kai finnaly agreed to let me take Sehun “shopping”.

“I don’t understand why I can’t go” Kai said leading me to the front of the school.

“because your my boyfriend and I can’t let you see what I buy” I chuckled making a white lie.

“so it’s ok for Sehun to see?” Kai asked holding my hand tighter.

“Kai your being over protective again” I sighed and stop walking when I saw Sehun waving at us. “now go do those club activatys you’ve been putting off” I said. He nodded and kissed me before running off to do his own thing. I turned my attection back to the younger boy who was wearing a red hoodie, black gym shorts and a red beanie with matching shoes. I ran up to him and jumped onto his back. “Sehunie~” I cheered making him laugh.

“don’t do that you scarded me” he said chuckling as I got off his back. I relised he was shivering.

“it’s cold outside dress warmer” I said giving him a hug before we left to the mall.

“So Yerin and Kai” he said rolling on his heels as he stood on the bus as I sad down between 2 stangers.

“Yep” I chuckled “were like this” I crossed my fingers.

“oh how your so lucky to have someone who likes you back” he chuckled. I had no idea what he was talking about so I distited to drop it and pull him off the bus.

“so we need to get you some manly products?” I asked making him blush. “my gosh Sehun your so shy” I said hitting his arm. He just stuck his tounge out at me as we entered the shops.

“is there any sertain things your looking for?” a clirk came up to us and asked.

“no I think were fine” Sehun said turning his attection back to the things he needed.

“if you want to bring your boyfriend over we have a nice selection of-“ we both interrupted the clirk,

“were not dating” we said in unison. she was clear embaressed that she misunderstood and quickly left us.  I turned to Sehun,

“find what you need then let’s get out of here” I said blushing a little. After we got Sehun’s nessassarys I offered to buy Sehun icecream before we left to go back home. “what flavor?” I asked Sehun.

“Pumpkin?” he pointed to the orange one. It could be for all I know.

“sure thing” I said and ordered him the orange and a blue one for myself. 

“can we sit at the park for a bit? I don’t really get the time to go outside much” he states and I relise how much time I’m not at home to take the other guys out.

“sure thing” I said taking a of my ice cream. “sorry I havn’t been around to much lately” I said to him.

“it’s not really a problem” he said as I felt his fingers trying to latch onto mine. “we know your busy with work”

“um, Sehun…” I said pulling my hand away a bit.

“what? I can’t hold your hand?” he asked raising his eye brow.

*Kai’s prov*

“What are you talking about D.O.?!” my eyes widening at the sound of my best friend’s words.

“don’t make me say it again Kai” his face flushed a bright shade of red. “i still like you in that way” he said playing with something under the table. Not once in my life would I think that my best friend / ex lover would ever have fellings for me ever again. “it’s embarrassing” D.O sighed loudly.

“just, why now, why after we came to earth?!” I asked all panicked, worried if someone could over hear us.

“I knew you never really loved me back on EXO, so I don’t know if your mind would change after coming to earth, after meeting girls.” He sighed. I kicked his leg under the table making him look up at me.

“dude, I thought you didn’t really love me…” I stopped mid sentence. I slowly started to relise what was happening. I needed to deside, love at first site or someone who will always be there for me. one of the most toughest desition I will ever have to make will have to happen soon. I stood up from the table and walked to where D.O. was sitting, leaned over, and kissed him. As suspected he kissed be back quickly modling out lips together. I let my hand drop him his lap and the other onto the chair to support myself. D.O. deeped the kiss putting both hands on my shoulders making me remember the taste of his lips. Then suddenly the kiss was on pause as he lifted his lips off mine as he stood up pushing me away from him. “what?” I said looking him in the eye.

“Yerin is still your girlfriend Kai. I may love you but I’m not a jerk. I don’t want to hurt her” he said now trying to avoide my gase. I bit my lip.

“I’ll tell her” I said taking his had. “I love you” I told him and gave him a quick peck on the lips before letting him go.

*Yerin’s prov*

“of corse you can, it’s just Kai may think it’s something else” I stuttered.

“just hold it” he stated grabbing hold of my hands and instantantly our fingers intertwined. I couldn’t help but blush at the sudden intimacy, I felt like there was a shiver running up and down my spine. I my ice cream hoping it would cool down my face. I turned to face him, he seamed happy about holding hands with me. we finished up the ice cream before for we got back to our house so we made sure there was no traces that we had on our faces. But when I opened the door I was not prepared for what was about to see. My boyfriend was onto of someone, on my couch, with their lips connected. I rubbed my eyes in disbelieve but they were still like that.

“Kai?” I asked out loud. I notest how the body went agar as Kai looked up at me. he quickly got off whoever he was on to see who interrupted them.

“it’s not what it looks like” Kai lied as the one underneath looked up. My boyfriend was making out with D.O.?! what on my world is going on.

“oh my gosh” I said dropping my bag. 

“Yerin..” Sehun trying to confort me but I just took his hand tighter in my hand.

“this isn’t the kind of activaty I told you to do.” I stuttered.

“I was going to tell you this evening” he sighed.

“so your braking up with me? for D.O.?!” I said stepping closer to the new couple infront of me, not letting go of the hand I was holding. Suddenly a few people started to gather. I could hear Chen sighing from far away. 

“Well what about you and Sehun?” D.O. pointed down to our connected hands.

“He’s my…” I trailed off thinking of something looking him the eye “Boyfriend”. I saw the panic and question run threw his mind. Then a gear changed in his mind.

“Yerin don’t be silly, I know your just trying to get back at me or whatever” Kai rolled his eyes at me. I narrowed my eye brows and turned to Sehun. Just as I hopped Sehun played along. He leaned over and gave me a small but very nice kiss. That was when I felt my heart do the biggest thump ever.