Chapter 4

On and On

*Yerin pov*There was no way I could explain 12 boys living in my house, let alone kissing one of them. “Oh yes these are my pet aliens, there just staying until they’ve mastered there super powers and take back their planet.” Yeah no one in there right mind would believe me.

Everyone sat in the living room with the pot of coffee brewing.

I’m not even going to ask why you have so many people living here.”

Taesun chuckled braking the awkward silence eyeing Suho.

It’s not like we have a choice” Sehun said, Luhan quickly covered his mouth.

”Hush, were lucky enough you have a place to hide that big ego of yours” Luhan said.

“So how to you know each other all? It’s not like a pack of teen boys go up to any girl and asks to live with her.” Minri asked.

“We meet at her work. She saw we were in some trouble so she invited us to stay with her for a while” Kai lied. I’m not even sure how he knew I worked.

“Don’t you need to work today?” Kris asked giving me a VERY strong eye. I think he’s trying to tell me something.

“Yeah” I smiled back at him. “Sorry we couldn’t have a longer visit” I say not bothering to give them there coffee.

“No it’s fine we understand. We came by un announced too.” Minri said.

“We can hang out longer this weekend” Taesun cheered

. They put on their shoes and were ready to leave when she handed me a letter. “Sunbae’s parents invited us all to come to the opening of there new water theme park. Invite your boyfriends along. It’s in 2 days. Hope to see you there.” She said before leaving.

“Who want’s to go to a water park in 2 days?” I asked the group of boys who’s mood seemed to in lift almost instantly.

Later that day I was at work. ”It’s about closing time don’t you think?” my boss said putting up the last chair.

*Ching*

The bell of the front door went off.

“Sorry but were closed now” my boss called out.

I turned around to see Lay standing there really awkwardly. “Sorry I’m just here to bring Yerin home.” Lay said bowing to the boss.

Is he your boyfriend?” the boss asked me.

“well I wouldn’t call him my-“

“yes I am” Lay interrupted me.

Just then the boss’s wife came in from the back. “What a cute boyfriend, go home now Yerin” she said.

I looked sorrily to my boss before taking off my apron and taking my hair out of my high pony tail. “What are you doing here?” I asked Lay happily.

“I’m just picking you up” he said smiling.

“and?”

“And I really want to talk to you privately.” Lay said.

“I knew it” I chuckled. I grabbed my cookie and my bag, then we were off.

“I thought I told you to stay at the apartment.” I scolded him.

“I can still do what I want” he said chuckling.

I saw that he was hesitating to take my hand, which was really cute, so I helped him out and took his hand.

“oh.” I could tell he was blushing a little.

I smiled a little to myself,“you don’t mind do you?” I asked walking just a little closer to him.

“Not at all” he chuckled, “What I mean it’s not every day I get to hold a pretty girl’s hand.”

My face flushed a light shade of pink, it was a good thing it was dark.

So you think I’m pretty?” I said raising my eye brow.

“I think your more then just pretty” he said.

“Is this about what happened this afternoon?” I questioned.

“So you know what I’m going to ask” Lay laughed nervously.

“I like you too Lay” I said nervously.

“This was grossly cheesy right now.” Lay said shivering.

“Very” I chuckled.

“Then how about I do this. You. Me. Alone for a date?” Lay questioned.

“Sounds like a plan”

*Kai Pov”

“Luhan, have you seen Lay?” I asked.

“He’s out picking up Yerin from work” Luhan announced flipping through a magazine.

“But she told us not to do that” I said flopping down on the couch beside Luhan.

“Since when did you listen to anyone’s rules Kai” Luhan chuckled at me.

“Since he fell in love with her” Chen mocked me. I kicked his thigh before he stuck his tongue out at me.

“You’re love with Yeye?” Luhan asked looking up from his magazine.

“Who’s Yeye?” Chen asked.

“Not the point.” Luhan shook his head.

“Maybe.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“You know why he is going right?” Luhan questioned me.

I shook my head.

“He’s going to ask her out”.

“so?

I sighed looking down. Why on this planet would she want to go out with a guy like him?!

“Your not doing very good at hiding your feeling you know that” Luhan chuckled.

“Feelings? What feelings?” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh you know the ones that made you upset when you caught Lay and Yerin kissing?” Chen said.

“The ones that make you want to hug her and make her feel safe?” Luhan added.

“You wish you were Lay in her eyes” Kris said quickly jumping into the conversation, Baekhyun following behind him.

“Come on guys” I said bitting my lip, “It’s not like that”.

“Sure. Just wait until you know it yourself.” Luhan sighed pulling his magazine out again and throwing it at me.

“At least you have another chance to win her heart” Baekhyun chimed in.

Everyone looked at him.

“At the water theme park, no one has a better body then Kai other then Luhan” Baekhyun said.

Luhan want a little red, “I told you I’m the manliest.”

Luhan stood up excitedly.

*Creak*The door opened bringing in a happy go luck, couple. The two of them walked in with big happy smiles on there faces, and holding hands.

‘Great’ I thought as they took off their shoes ignoring us completely.

“Go to bed you must be tried” Lay told Yerin. She nodded and kissed him on the lips, “sleep well Yixing” she said before leaving.

My jaw dropped wide open. Lay looked so proud of himself if not the most happiest alien on earth. My heart broke right at that moment, I don’t know how, I didn’t even knew I like Yerin. My anger mustered somewhere deep inside me, I clenched my fist trying to do so well in the process.

“So it went well?” Luhan asked snapping Lay back into this world.

“What do you think?” Lay chuckled walking up to our group.

I don’t want to be around him, his lips touched Yerin’s, could I ever forgive him?

She said yes” Lay couldn’t help but smile widely. I want to just disappear.

Chen coughed loudly so I hit his arm hard before walking away hoping he would follow me. I jumped out from the balcony and climbed up to the roof top. I stood up there looking at the busy street below.

“I think I know what your thinking.” Chen said sitting on the edge of the apartment building.

“I know” I sighed.

“Kai, our problems are the same.” Chen said looking at me.

“How on earth did I just learn I like her right now?!” I yelled.

“It’s ok man” Chen chuckled hitting my arm, “Maybe we will find a way out of this?”

“I hope.” I sighed.