Chapter 25

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“why on earth is that girl so busy?” Lay complained.

 

“she’s a collage student of corse she’s busy” I chuckled “I would have been the same if I didn’t leave you guys”.

 

“ehe~ don’t think like that!” Lay said putting his arm around my sholders.

 

“Yea I mean I’m sure you can go after a while” Kris said, “but the main problem is where is this park Minri’s suppose to be at?” Kris seemed to be flustered.

 

“were close, were close” I sighed putting one arm around Lay’s waist and the other holding my belly.    

 

 

“is that Yerin over there?” Leo called out. I could see Taesun, N, Leo, and Minri with a small group of other people. It seemed they were having a barbque or something. We joined the group and we, well more like I got a few looks.

 

“it’s good to see you again Yerini” N said standing up and hugging me gently, pulling me away from Lay. Suddenly a loud slap was heard, I turned to see Kris holding his cheek and Minri standing over him.

 

“You suddenly deside to show up after 5 months?!” she said rather loudly. I quickly went to Kris’s aid and went to Minri.

 

“Min let’s talk” I said taking her arm down and pulling her away from the croud.

 

“what happened to you? You and all the boys just disaper” she said hitting her head “I was so worried about you”

 

“I’m sorry, but um… things are happening that I don’t even know.” I said Lay came up to join us, with our chat. Minri sat down and looked at me.

 

“are you pregnet?” he asked. I nodded as Lay helped me sit next to my friend,

 

“a good 21 weeks” I said rubbing my belly.

 

“What on earth is going on?” she sighed looking at me.

 

“Well you know me and my friends just kind of showed up one day?” Lay started. Minri nodded in response. “Well were kind of not from this planet” he said.

 

“your joking  right? Because this is not the time to be joking with me” she grimissed.

 

“I don’t joke around with my work” Lay said.

 

“Me, Kris, even Kai, were all aliens from our planet EXO.” Minri gave me a questioning eye. I nodded. I think she was finnaly coming to turms with everything.

 

“so this must be why I was getting weird vibes from all of you” she said bitting her lip “but what does this have to do with me?”

 

“Well Kris seems to this a little to much of you right?”

 

“yea so?”

 

“So… our planet has been under evadion for a long time now. They’ve been killing off everyone”

 

“so you want me to come fight with you or?”

 

“no” Lay chuckled “it’s more like so we can protect you”

 

“I don’t need protecting” she snapped at him.

 

“I don’t think you do eather” he chuckled “but were talking out other beings on this planet. We just got word that the Got7 have singed an agreement with our biggest enemy”

 

“so what does this mean?” she asked, she seemed to be getting more of this then what I was.

 

“There planning on killing all our lovers to torcher us.” Lay said, “and you just so happen to be Kris’s lover”

 

“what? I never agreed to be his lover” she grumbled.

 

“ah but the thing is our planet works slightly different then yours. He’s in love with you, witch makes him your lover.”

 

“so what are you asking from me then? Accept Kris’s alien heart, and be ready to be killed at any point?!” she questioned.

 

“I’m not asking you to do anything Minri. What I’m hopping from you is that you’ll want to come to EXO planet with us, so we can keep you safe.” Lay said. Kris slowly Joined us.

 

“your asking to much of me. I mean I have family and friends here, how do we know that these Got7 alien’s won’t want to kill them too?”

 

“we don’t know” Kris spoke up “that’s why I need to keep you safe. We don’t know what will happen to the human race.”

 

“so I’m going to go fly up to space, to- just in case- repopulate the earth with you?!” she said.

 

“practicly?” Lay said. I hit his arm.

 

“you know I’m not going to leave tonight right” she said standing up.

 

“we don’t expect you too” I said speaking up, “let us stay at your place?” I questioned.

 

“I’ll see what I can do” she hummed “and Kris” she said “your gonna help me get out of my parents house without hurting them”. Kris nodded understandingly. So it was agreed Minri was going to join me up in space.   

 

 

 

“so your just gonna follow a guy you knew for a few months to some random place you know nothing about?” I questioned sitting on her bed after I slipped into an extra pair of P.J. pants of her mom’s. she told me she didn’t want to stretch her good ones.

 

“well isn’t that what you did Yerin?” she asked. “I mean you let 12 men into your house, and ended up getting impregnet by one of them. I think my case is more at ease then yours.”

 

“don’t take it the wrong way” I said smiling, “I just don’t want to see you get hurt”

 

“I already got hurt! My best friend just disapers a few months after the guy I like disapers! Then half a year I learn that he’s not even human! Any idea how shocking that would be?”

 

“your right. I’m sorry ok!” 

 

“So who’s the father?” she asked.

 

“Sehun” I said bitting my lip.

 

“Not Kai or N?” she questioned

 

“Nope, it’s defenetly Sehun’s” I chuckled. She knew I slept around before I meet the guys so it was funny with the thought that I was ready to settle down.

 

“So what does Sehun think of you carrying his child” she questioned.

 

“Well” I said pulling out my phone to text Lay “he liked it acculaly” I bit my lip and I asked Lay to come in quickly. “we were thinking of raiseing it together but it looks like that’s not possible”

 

“Well what do you-“ Lay opened the door quickly interrupting.

 

“how is the little one?” he asked looking at me carefully. Minri gave me a look before looking at Lay.

 

“it’s fine Yìxing” I chuckled “come sit”

 

“ugh yea feel free” Minri gave him a look he just pasted up.

 

“well what I mean is that Sehun is no longer around” I said turning back to her. Lay leaned agnest the draw closer to me.

 

“what a jerk! What kind of guy makes you think something then just dumps you?” Minri said standing up.

 

“Sehun didn’t have a choise to leave her” Lay said placing a hand on my sholder.

 

“he died in battle” I said pressing my lips together.

 

“oh” was all she could say.

 

 

 

“Wanna watch a movie with us?” Minri’s dad asked Kris following behind him nervously.

 

“Sure” I said smiling at him “thanks for letting us stay with you” I said following the two boys into the livingroom where Minri was sitting on the far side of the couch, her mom was sitting on the chair. Kris sat beside Minri putting his arm around her her but her dad sat between them and it was kind of funny to see Kris seem really frustrated for once in his life.

 

“Kris let Yerin sit on the couch, be polite to pregnet women” Minri’s mom said.

 

“No it’s fine” I chuckled as I lowed myself to the ground. It wasn’t like I had a big pop belly yet. Lay came to join us and sat with me on the floor. I could tell Minri still had her eyes on us. It turned out we were gonna watch the bling ring witch was a thrilling movie.

 

“Can I talk to you for a moment?” Lay asked interuputing the movie. I nodded as we headed outside. We sat down on the swining bench as I curld up into a ball beside him.

 

“this must be important.” I chuckled.

 

“well I guess” he smiled at me “I just don’t know how to say it without it being weird”.

 

“just come out with it! I’m not gonna think your weird.”

 

“fine” he said bitting his lip “I still have feelings for you and I have no clue why on earth your running around with other guys even though I’m right here”

 

“your kidding right?” I raised my eyebrow “I mean like you gave me love advice about Sehun! How can you still have feelings for me?”

 

“I really don’t know” he said leaning agenst his arm “do you remember that night when we kissed and you said you felt nothing, it actually really hurt me.”

 

“Yixing, I’m just really confused about guys right now” I stated “I mean like I’m still trying to get over Sehun and yet I find out that aparently 2 guys suddenly like me!”

 

 

“I’m not looking for an awser Yerin. I’m just telling you that I love you and that child that’s growing inside you right now. I don’t want to become your boyfriend right away just because I know your dealing with things with Xiumin and Chen. That’s all I want from you is to understand, that I love you, no matter what you do.” Lay said not taking his eyes off me. I gulped, no one had ever thought or even said that about me. My heart just cried out for him, amased at how he changed my whole idea on how to love someone. I pulled myself closer to him in the silence of the air around us, our eyes locked. I took the side of his face into my hands and pressed my lips to his. Slowly and carefully our lips touched and the magic of our first kiss came flooding into my heart. I knew I feel in love with him for a reason. Our lips separated but we stayed where we were. Lay almost looked afrad to say anything, let alone move, but he had this sence of extream happiness at the same time. 

 

“I want you to be my boyfriend again Yixing” I said moving his hair out of his shocked eyes “because to tell you the truth I’ve been missing you” at that moment I saw the biggest smile show upon his lips.

 

“so I guess were dating again” he said putting his arm around me.

 

“but I want you to do a favor for Chen and Xiumin”

 

“what’s that?” he bit his bottom lip.

 

“let’s keep our relationship a secret until I can tell them no”

 

“are you really sure you want to do that?” he asked. I nodded my head nervously,

 

“I don’t want to hurt them”

 

“fine then” he nodded standing up. I stood up and gave him a small hug.

 

“thank you for understanding” I giggled slightly. He put his hand on my cheek,

 

“anything for you” before he kissed me one last time before we went in.