Chapter 19

On and On

*Kai’s prov*

 

“Your back!” I heard the professor proclaim as I walked into the security room.

 

“like always” I sighed, flopping onto a couch, rubbing my eyes.

 

“you boys got a message from earth today” the profeser said typing stuff onto the large screen. My eyes went wide with excitement, could this mean it’s from Yerin?. “Is Sehun back yet?” he asked.

 

“in about 5” I said looking around.

 

“don’t you miss earth?” the professer asked eyeing me.

 

“of corse. I want to move there” I said getting up “there’s lots of girl there Doc”. His eye brow rose but shook away anything I told him.

 

“I’m happy with sharing my wife on this planet thank you” he ticked on the computer. Soon enough the hatch opened reviling 5 of the others. A few of the others that went down to earth were on a different mission not coming back for the next few days.

 

“Sehunnie~” I called the younger “someone got a message from earth!” I said maybe a little to exsitedly.

 

“your to exsited Kai” D.O. said joining me by the couch.

 

“maybe” I chuckled.

 

“it’s not from Yerin though” the professor spoke up, “it’s from the lad that’s in her care, N”.

 

“Don’t remind me” Sehun grumbled. The news got out to use that Yerin was dating the outcasted N a while ago but I think Sehun knows almost to well she’s just dating N to get over him. The profeseor clicked on the key board before a small message became to play.

 

“Sehun you little bugger, get back to earth now” the message played of N’s voice “I don’t really care what kind of being your fighting off, we got a bigger problem on our hands.” There was a long pause to make us think of all the bad things that could of happened on earth, or worse, to Yerin. “Yerin… is with child. She’s pregnet-“ the message cut off with the beep.

 

“SHE’S WHAT” Luhan yelled making all of us startled.

 

“who wants to go to earth?” the professor asked “she’s going to come back here to find out what’s growing in her”.

 

 

 

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“I’m not” I wined again holding my tummy. There was little to nothing there but the way N kept looking at me made me feel weird.

 

“Yerin your pregnet with a alien’s baby doesn’t it feel weird at all?” N asked.

 

“No, because it’s barly even there!” I sighed.

 

“well sorry for asking” he founded. I sat up off the couch and pulled him up.

 

“your still the boyfriend N can you still try and treat me like the way you use to before you knew I was like this? Because believe it or not I was pregnet when we started to date.” I hit him.

 

“right” N nodded “and I’ll treat this baby as my own if Sehun doesn’t show up” he said hugging me.

 

“Thank you” I said hugging him back “I’ll try to love you more too”. N took my hand as we went out for a walk. 

 

“So doctors visit?” N asked.

 

“multi vitamins” I added,

 

“morning sickness”

 

“and baby toys”. I smiled at him.

 

 

 

“I think it’s clear to say Ms Yerin, you are pregnet a good 3 months too. Welcome to the 2ed trimester” the doctor said wrighting on his notebook. He turned to N, “you must be the father, congradulations!”

 

“thank you” N lied smiling as he shook the doctors hand. “so how does this work?” he said playing with he back of his ear”.

 

“well a baby book would be good to start” the doctor chuckled “would you like to see the groth so far?” he said.

 

“like jelly on the belly?” I asked, being icnored on the bed.

 

“indded” the doctor chuckled, seeing my inlighted face. “I take that as a yes?” the doctor asked. I nodded exsitedly. He turned the screen to face me as he put some more jelly on me. He pointed out the features of the little one growing inside me.

 

“I can’t believe this is happening” I said shocked

 

“I can’t eather.” N chuckled as helped me up after the jelly was off my tummy. The Doctor gave me a few prints as we left the building. It was already dark outside but it was a little chilly. “do you want me to drive you home or do you need to go off to work?” N asked polightly as we walked to his car.

 

“I’ll just walk home” I said as N put his arm around me “I need some time to myself too”

 

“I can understand that” he nodded leaning down and gave me a quick kiss that surpised me by his bold actions. “have a good evening Yerin” he said before hopping in his car and drove away. As I walked down the street thoughts ran threw my head. What was going to happen with school? What would my friends think? And most importantly, how would Sehun find out that he’s going to be a dad. As I walked up to my place I notest the lights were on and movement could be seen.

 

“I wonder who’s in my apparent” I thought to myself. I looked around to see if N had dropped by, forgetting something, but it wasn’t him. His car wasn’t to be found. As I got to the front door I was prepared to hit whoever it was, probly a burgaler. I took the umbrella that was in my arms and opened the door. Nothing happened until a creature wearing a hat was close to me wear I swong the umbrella at it, hitting it exsatly on it’s head.

 

“Ow” the fimiller voice crowed “that’ hurt Yerin” the male said. I quickly the light to see Xiumin rubbing his head.

 

“I’m so sorry Xiu!” I said quickly going to his aid. “I wasn’t expecting to see you”

 

“no one ever does” he chuckled rubbing the sore spot on his head.

 

“I didn’t mean it like that” I said touching his head to see a red mark trying to form a purple mark. “one second I’m going to get some ice.” I said running off to the kitchen,

 

“I’ve been in battle for so long and no scratches but as soon as I get to earth I do” I heard him sigh as I entered the kitchen.

 

“OH MY GOSH!” I yelled when I saw yet another two male standing in my kitchen. This time it was D.O and Lay. “Who else is in my house?” I asked them giving D.O. a hug.

 

“it’s just us three” he said. I went to give Lay a hug but it felt a little acward. At least at this point in my life I knew I liked Lay a little more then N, witch was so not right.

 

“what are you doing here?” I asked trying to hug him as unacwardly as I could. I reached towards the freezer and pulled out some ice and put it into a baggy. The other guys followed me to where Xiumin was, who was on the couch.

 

“there’s a rumor that there is this earth girl pregnet with an alien’s child.” Lay said.

 

“I heard this as well” I said sitting beside Xiumin putting the ice on his forhead. Our eyes connected and we both blushed quickly looking away. Lay coughed pulling my attection back on him.

 

“I heard she was living in this area” D.O. said joining Lay.

 

“I have nothing to say” I bit my lip putting my back on the couch.

 

“Yerin how many human girls have meet aliens and aren’t in mental homes but you?” Xiumin reasoned.

 

“let alone slept with one” Lay eyed me.

 

“OK!” I burst out “I’m pregnet, but what if it wasn’t Sehun, what if it was N?” I said rasing my eye. Lay sat infront of me,

 

“don’t be silly Yerin, I know how you don’t move that fast with someone” Lay said. He was speaking the truth, I don’t even like N.

 

“Do you want to come to our planet and meet Sehun?” D.O. asked.

 

“I’m sorry guys but I don’t think space travel was on my list of things to do in life.” I admitted. Plus isn’t there a war on your planet? Or did you lie to me about that?” I added.

 

“we pushed them out of the main city luckly” Xiumin said turning to me slightly still holding the bag of ice on his head, “plus if you come you can stay at my house, my dad’s a guard watcher with big powers, so you and the baby will be safe” Xiumin nodded. I bit my lip accually consisting it. I did need to take time to fix the situation between me and Xiumin, what better place then his own home.

 

“will I be able to see the other still? What about Sehun?” I asked.

 

“Sehun and Luhan’s house is across the street” Xiumin smiled at me “and Kai and D.O live in the apartment 3 doors down”.

 

“wow” I stated “do we need to leave so soon though?” I asked.

 

“sooner the better!” D.O. nodded.

 

“can we leave in the early morning then? I’m tyred” I lied.

 

“sure thing, so is that a yes?” Lay asked. I nodded regretfully. My baby daddy needs to see at some point. So luckly I got them settled into there old beds for the night then got myself to bed. It was getting late before I found my way to my room.

 

“Yerin” I heard a small voice call from the washroom. I followed the voice to see Xiumin was holding a mented bag of ice and a purple spot on his forhead.

 

“I’m still sorry” I whispered pulling the older male into the kitchen.

 

“it’s fine, it just hurts is all” he chuckled lowly. I put more ice into the bag then put it on his forhead, our eyes connected again like before but this time I moved my eyes first. “we need to be less acward if your going to be living in my house” Xiumin stated making a point.

 

“true” I nodded “even though it was just a game it’s hard to forget” I confess.

 

“right” he said brushing the back of his head.

 

“friends?” I questioned.

 

“if that’s what you want” he smiled. I nodded and pulled him into a hug. Then this weird but fimiller feeling came over me, I wanted to do more then hugging with this guy.