Chapter 31

On and On

*Yerin’s prov*

 

“are you ready to tell me what’s up yet?” Baekhyun asked letting his thumb trace the side of my hand. My head was rested on his sholder as I held his hand, watching his small finger movements. He actually had really nice hands.

 

“I got mad and maybe even a little jealous” I sighed.

 

“of who?” he questioned.

 

“of that girl Kai was making out with back in that club” I bit my lip. Baekhyun just smiled at me,

 

“are you mad at her for kissing him or are you mad at her that she got to kiss him” well I really didn’t want to awser that.

 

“I don’t know” I bit my lip.

 

“stop bitting your lip” he told me what to do “and I’m pretty sure you do know”

 

“Baek please” I flipped my hair to the side. He just chuckled at my misery.

 

“no I got it” he said letting go of my hand and putting it around me. Our eyes locked for a split second before I looked away. “Yerin” he called my name and I looked at him again, but as soon as I did I felt his lips on mine. It was short, but really sweet. I practicly melted into him before he pulled away. “are you sure you don’t feel anything when I kiss you?” he questioned keeping his eyes locked with mine “is it only Kai in your mind”

 

“Baek…” I sighed, not wanting to tell him the truth that I can’t even make up my own mind. I want to learn and explore more with Baekhyun, I want to hold his hand, kiss him goodnight, and I could see a future with him. But then there’s still Kai, and I know I still feel some attraction to him, and I really shouldn’t, but I love him, but I don’t want him to know that.

 

“please don’t lie to me” he ran his fingers threw his hair “because I’m going to feel like a real idiot, for following you around for no good reason.”

 

“what does that mean?” I asked even though I really did know.

 

“it means i’m getting those kind of feelings for you” he said.

 

“but I thought you’re into Chanyeol” I gulped.

 

“I’m confused alright, but I do know I love being around you, I always want to be around you, and your just great in general” I couldn’t help but blush wildly, I had to cover my face for a second. “your embaressing me” Baekhyun stated. I put my hand on his sholder and kissed him. He seemed a little shocked but I could tell he was smileing as he pressed his lips agenst mine. He pulled me closer as he deepened the kiss, our noes witching places. In that very moment the door flung open and I pushed Baekhyun away as I slid across the bed, embarrassed.

 

“What’s up guys?” Chanyeol asked standing in the room.

 

“n-nothing much” Baekhyun coughed stuttering acwardly. 

 

“I was just about to head out” I stood up throwing my bag over my sholder.

 

“Yerin, before you go I want to tell you about the beach party were having this weekend” Chanyeol stated.

 

“witch party?” Beak questioned.

 

“the professor just called, he’s given us the weekend off” Chanyeol said turning to Baek, “so Suho arranged for us to to the cove!”

 

“what?! That’s sweet!” Baekhyun slided himself closer to Chanyeol.

 

“I’ll think about it” I said pulling Baekhyun’s attention back on me. “I mean Hyemi is learning how to walk and I don’t know how how she’ll react to sand and stuff.”

 

“She’d probly love it!” Baekhyun said.

 

“besides every one of us is going so far. Even Minri will be there! You have to come!” Chanyeol exploded.

 

“fine I’ll go, but I really do need to get back home.” I squared my lips.

 

“let me drive you home” Baekhyun stood up taking his car keys from the night stand. But before I could refuse Baekhyun took my hand and pulled me out of his room. He barily gave me time to shove my shoes on before pulling me out the door. as soon as we were out of the crouded apartment he made me lean agenst the wall and kissed me softly. “sorry about that” he blushed lightly taking my hand once again and lead me to the elevator. “I have a hard time knowing what to do around Chanyeol” he sighed.

 

“it’s fine” I chuckled “besides you made it up pretty well”.

 

“how so?” he smirked, as we left the elevator. I held our intertwined hands up and smiled.

 

“because you do sweet things like this” I complimented him. He just chuckled and hopped in his car. The ride was quite but it was that comfortable  kind of quite. 

 

“so what do you think?” Baekhyun asked braking the  silents, keeping his eyes on the road.

 

“what do I think?” I questioned.

 

“about being my girlfriend.” He breathed heavily.

 

“Baekhyun” I giggled

 

“I’m serious right now Yerin!” he pouted a little “like yea I know your in love with Kai-“

 

“I am not” I rolled my eyes

 

“fine you have a vary large liking for him”

 

“not even”

 

“you have strong feelings for him” he looked at me angrily.

 

“continue” I winked at him. He sighed once again,

 

“I know you like Kai, and you know I like Chanyeol too, but I think we have something good going on” Baekhyun took a short peek at me.

 

“I agree” I bit my lip “you’re defenetly good boyfriend material”

 

“see? It’s like we were ment to try things out” he said sarcasticly. i laughed at his smart remark,

 

“Fine I’ll date you Mr. Byun Baekhyun” I smiled.

 

“good” he stole another glance at me. Not soon after he pulled his car into the drive way of Xiumin’s house. He came out with me and walked me to the porch. “good night” he said with a cheeky little grin. I put my arm around his sholders and leaned forwards so our lips were almost touching. I could feel his arms around my waist pulling me even closer to him. 

 

“Goodnight” I whispered back with a lightly blush on my cheek. Baekhyun sealed our lips together as I enjoyed the soft bliss that was Baekhyun. My boyfriend. I pulled away a little sooner then what I wanted “I think I should get in, it’s getting rather late”

 

“your quite right” he chuckled taking a step away from me. “goodnight again” he said walking down the stairs. “you go in first” he waved.

 

“okay~” I waved back before closing the door behind me. I sighed happily, I was so content in my desion to get in an official relationship with Baekhyun that I felt like dancing. We’d been fooling around so much that it felt nice to feel some support from him. I practicly flew up the stairs to my room.

 

“someone had a goodnight out” Xiumin chuckled turning around from his chair. Half the make up on his face was off but the other side of his face said that he went out too, and sertainetly had a good time. 

 

“yeps!” I said sitting on his bed “Me and Baekhyun are official now”.

 

“I think I saw that one coming” Xiumin chuckled “you two will defenetly be an interesting couple”

 

“you know it” I said throwing his pillow over my lap, “what did you do tonight lover boy?” I chuckled

 

“what else” he smirked at me “I went on a date with Luhan”.

 

“aigoo your relationship with him makes me sick” I fake puked, Xiumin chuckled giving me an eye “you guys are to cute together and if you don’t get married I will kill one of those invators with my bare hands” 

 

“don’t accualy do that” he shook his head once he finished taking off his makeup “but nice thought though” he sat next to me.

 

“any idea how your gonna tell your parents your dating Luhan?” I questioned jokingly.

 

“no idea at all” he shrugged.